Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Schools should be more severe with bullying

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I hate bullies and I wish every school had a mini-jail in order to put bullies into cages, bullies should be physically abused in public while other students are forced to watch and applaud and laugh at them, it would be a warning for students so that they see what happens if they bully others, bullies should be publicly humiliated even if they are just 10, and the victims of these bullies should have a right to hit bullies and spit, piss and vomit on them without facing consequences (in roblox, come on guys I'm not that evil :feelskek:).

Certain level of bullying is necesary for people who are too different to be more normal and integrate with society, and for people to toughen up and learn how to deal with the harshness of life, but schools should do a better job when the thing gets out of control.

Some people only understand with violence and some kids only understand with violence,students need to be taught about how useful violence is to control people and mantain social order, that's why some jobs are about using violence in a good way, jobs like police and military, no society can work without the use of violence and intimidation.

This is just a rant, I hate bullies especially when I remember my own experience with it.

I hate bullies and I wish every school had a mini-jail in order to put bullies into cages, bullies should be physically abused in public while other students are forced to watch and applaud and laugh at them, it would be a warning for students so that they see what happens if they bully others, bullies should be publicly humiliated even if they are just 10, and the victims of these bullies should have a right to hit bullies and spit, piss and vomit on them without facing consequences (in roblox, come on guys I'm not that evil :feelskek:).

Certain level of bullying is necesary for people who are too different to be more normal and integrate with society, and for people to toughen up and learn how to deal with the harshness of life, but schools should do a better job when the thing gets out of control.

Some people only understand with violence and some kids only understand with violence,students need to be taught about how useful violence is to control people and mantain social order, that's why some jobs are about using violence in a good way, jobs like police and military, no society can work without the use of violence and intimidation.

This is just a rant, I hate bullies especially when I remember my own experience with it.
bullying help me in some instances. you should reprimand someone when they are being socially retarded it might save their life.

bullying help me in some instances. you should reprimand someone when they are being socially retarded it might save their life.
Yes, bullying is useful sometimes, although people could just tell you what is wrong with you by being direct instead of bullying you like the fucking cowards they are.

The problem is that students should learn that you can't bully someone and then have the feeling that you can get away with it.

Bullies are a big part of the soul crushing that (((schools))) offer.

It's a lot like RL.

Self defense is punished.

Bullies are rewarded. (Jocks, sportball, the spoiled rich, Chad's...)

It's all about putting young niggers in there place.

If you want more severe bullies GOTO a 50%+ nigger school.

That's how me and everyone else know you're a cuck. Imagine being bullied and liking it.

The best thing schools should do is just remove any rules about fighting back. Just let the bullied kid find a gang and take revenge. He could even be allowed to kill the bully.

It's a lot like RL.
The abuse in school helps you prepare for the abuse of adult life, however the abuse in adult life should be punished more severely as well. Let's fight for virgin supremacy.

They should be expelled TBH but administrators are do nothing cowards that fear parental lawsuits so that only means that school shootings are only destined to continue as victimized children are forced to create justice for themselves that cowardly adults tasked with their care knowingly and willfully fail to provide.

The abuse in school helps you prepare for the abuse of adult life, however the abuse in adult life should be punished more severely as well. Let's fight for virgin supremacy.
Actually the adult abuse is mostly mental. Unless you live in a black area... Then it's physical.

They should be expelled TBH but administrators are do nothing cowards that fear parental lawsuits so that only means that school shootings are only destined to continue as victimized children are forced to create justice for themselves that cowardly adults tasked with their care knowingly and willfully fail to provide.
Those faggots who are afraid of school shootings should realize that their faggotry and weakness makes part of the equation.

Those faggots who are afraid of school shootings should realize that their faggotry and weakness makes part of the equation.
They won’t because they can’t accept that their “precious angel's” ie bullying cocksuckers largely brought their own shooting/killing onto themselves.

So the parents will just continue to demand the school systems “do something” but of course since that never involves punishing their little darlings once again I repeat the mass school shootings are only destined to continue.

It’s like muh boy grotesque @Todd Thundercock says which is there’s simply certain issues that you’re not allowed to talk about in society.

Can’t talk about actual effective means of putting an end to school shootings since the bad kids will pay the price by being expelled and their parents can’t have that and so pretend school shootings just happen because someone is crazy and not the reality that they’re seeking justice and retribution for wrongs done them.

Nor can we talk truthfully about Jews, women and niggers having far too much power in society.

I wish I could take revenge on the bastards that knocked me out in school.

Bullies are a big part of the soul crushing that (((schools))) offer.

It's a lot like RL.

Self defense is punished.

Bullies are rewarded. (Jocks, sportball, the spoiled rich, Chad's...)

It's all about putting young niggers in there place.

If you want more severe bullies GOTO a 50%+ nigger school.
Is it true that you could beat a bully with brass knuckles in the '80s and get away with it?

Yes, bullying is useful sometimes, although people could just tell you what is wrong with you by being direct instead of bullying you like the fucking cowards they are.
Shit take. You've either never been bullied or are a masochist.
No. And not in the 70s either
Could you get away with just fighting without a suspension? Also, how prevalent was bullying back then ('70s, '80s, '90s)?

All bullies deserve to be bullied

All bullies deserve to be bullied
Ironic coming from me as I was both a victim and a bully when I was younger. I'm not a good person and I would be ten times more horrible if I were NT/normie, unironically having a bad pERsonality as incel kek not that it means shit in this world.

Is it true that you could beat a bully with brass knuckles in the '80s and get away with it?

Look at how glorified bullying is in media. Our society is fucked up.

But bullying is natural and builds character! :soy::soy::soy:
Normies go full mask off when they go "Muh bring back bullying" upon seeing someone act non-NT "muh this is the reason we should bring back bullying". OK, MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE IT LEGAL TO KILL YOUR BULLIES AS WELL (INSIDE A VIDEO GAME ONLY)

I hated this gaslighting by teachers about how you are not supposed to fight back but run to the principals office instead who will do nothing but just speak to the bullies and probably even give them 1-2 weeks off and after that it would get even worse cause you are seen as even weaker than before

Ironic coming from me as I was both a victim and a bully when I was younger.
Same. I was bullied for many years during elementary school and after switching schools ended up bullying someone else (up to 2 years or so). Later on I apologised and gave him some cash and we became friends.