Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SEAmaxxing begun in Croatia too.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★
Just saw 2 wm/gookF couples . One already had a toddler kid jfl.
Yk its over when even EE geomaxxes

I don't get the appeal of East Asian women. They look so alien.

were they short?

let’s be real here. We all would rather marry an submissive cute Asian girl over masculine white women but their genes are so bad I can’t do that to my children.

let’s be real here. We all would rather marry an submissive cute Asian girl over masculine white women but their genes are so bad I can’t do that to my children.
But difference between liking and actually getting one
If you're not white or you dont look white (black hair, dark eyes, darker skin) it's virtually impossible to get onr

A Romanian told me even Romaniancels resort to seamaxxing now, when Romania itself used to be a geomaxxxing place. Time is ticking for those of us who hope to find someone in a poor country.

Anybody can geomaxx to sea wxcept yellows

That’s because yellows are a far devolved version of humans, to the point of not being human anymore

No loss, fucking a Slav is like fucking a niqqer, beastiality

No loss, fucking a Slav is like fucking a niqqer, beastiality
Thoughts @edgelordcel @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @NorthernWind @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown ?

Over for autochtonous people. All this racemixing will drift people even further apart by erasing domestic identity. Cities that were safe heavens in times of Yugoslavia will become mini Detroits. I'm not full TND chud, but this shit will make us a worse slum than Brazil. I don't want white people invading rest of the world and the other way around.

A Romanian told me even Romaniancels resort to seamaxxing now, when Romania itself used to be a geomaxxxing place. Time is ticking for those of us who hope to find someone in a poor country.
Those places still are geomaxxing destinations though, it's just that there are poorer places there where their own men can try their luck. A lot of EE guys have been getting Ukrainian girlfriends recently, for example.

Anybody can geomaxx to sea wxcept yellows
Aren't there a lot of NEA geomaxxing in SEA as well though? Most sources I've seen claim that they are the most common group of foreigners geomaxxing there, actually.

Thoughts @edgelordcel @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @NorthernWind @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown ?
It do be like that:feelscry::feelsrope::dafuckfeels:.

Those places still are geomaxxing destinations though, it's just that there are poorer places there where their own men can try their luck. A lot of EE guys have been getting Ukrainian girlfriends recently, for example.

Aren't there a lot of NEA geomaxxing in SEA as well though? Most sources I've seen claim that they are the most common group of foreigners geomaxxing there, actually.

Well an sea girl wouldn’t be genuinely attracted to an nea they would just want money.

Contrary to popular belief Nea is more Subhuman than Sea even though both are subhuman. Sea at least have some causcoid features and deep set eyes with a brow ridge. Unlike Nea which is the most low t of them all. Face>Height

Aren't there refugees from Ukraine everywhere in Europe now? Honestly you could sneak into Ukraine and save a foid could that work?

Contrary to popular belief Nea is more Subhuman than Sea even though both are subhuman. Sea at least have some causcoid features and deep set eyes with a brow ridge. Unlike Nea which is the most low t of them all. Face>Height
SEA are mongoloids mixed with australoids they have bigger eyes thatn most of east asians

I'd hate to live in Croatia. It's tall, low inhib and quite poor. The climate is very warm which means a lot of PDA couples and half naked toilets outside. Many live a long time with their parents. I've read that getting a driver's license is hard there too.

I guess if you're very well off you might still have a chance in EE but back in the day, an average Western Europe salary was enough to bag an EE wife. So many retired factory workers have Slav wives where I live.

SEA are mongoloids mixed with australoids they have bigger eyes thatn most of east asians
Exactly why they’re less subuuman. Eastern China and Korea are the purest mongoloids thus the most subhuman

Exactly why they’re less subuuman. Eastern China and Korea are the purest mongoloids thus the most subhuman
purest mongoloid features are likely ''siberids''

kinda they look like asians but without neoteny

Well the purest subhumans are eastern chinese and koreans

Volcel if wouldn't.

From what I've heard, they do have good SMV there since they objectively mog the average SEA in terms of looks & height plus finances, but it's considered "trashy" for an East Asian to date a SEA iirc: Never forget also, most/all of SEA culture comes from East Asia. @Biowaste Removal
As someone who has had the misfortune of living in Shitmerica, and has met many fellow "coomskins" here of Slav/EE descent, I can say you guys are much preferable in comparison to every non-white group: In fact, I'd even say you guys are much preferable in comparison to most other White Amerimutts I have the misfortune of being around, most Europeans I've met online, be it French, Italian, Spanish, German, Irish, etc. are better than most Americans I've met irl.

Granted, most Amerimutts of Slavwhore descent have been pretty vile from my experiences: Such as that entitled Polishwhore & Russianwhore I worked with some years back. In fact, one of my closest childhood friends was half Czech(Sadly, you probably know the side the Slav came from).

From what I've heard, they do have good SMV there since they objectively mog the average SEA in terms of looks & height plus finances, but it's considered "trashy" for an East Asian to date a SEA iirc: Never forget also, most/all of SEA culture comes from East Asia.
When I was kids, my mom once said my entire family would be dishonored if I ascended with a SEAwhore kek. I always looked down on it too, SEA is the last place I would go, it's like an innate disgust or some shit. And I can't even explain why

In fact, one of my closest childhood friends was half Czech(Sadly, you probably know the side the Slav came from).
Bro same, my best friend in elementary and early secondary school was Czech immigrant. But our relationship was not that good we used to get into bloody fist fights. There was one thing about this nigga though, he kept it real, unlike all of these other "fake friend" amerimutts

When I was kids, my mom once said my entire family would be dishonored if I ascended with a SEAwhore kek. I always looked down on it too, SEA is the last place I would go, it's like an innate disgust or some shit. And I can't even explain why
Yeah, NEAs tend to look down upon SEAs for one reason or another

Yeah, NEAs tend to look down upon SEAs for one reason or another
Maybe because we repeatedly conquered them for thousands of years, they're mostly the same race as us mixed with a small amount of austro/negrito

Well an sea girl wouldn’t be genuinely attracted to an nea they would just want money.
Isn't that mostly the case with all seamaxxing though? Just now I discovered this thread talking about why ethnic Chinese Thai women, who tend to be much wealthier than the majority, tend to date seamaxxing Westerners much less:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThailandTourism/comments/1beajtu/why_i_rarely_see_thaichinese_woman_and_western/

Once you get to 50, you better be a Chad if you want to genuinely attract women. Otherwise, prepare to cope by desperately believing that the golddiggers sucking you out of your money are actually attracted to your wrinkly ass:feelskek:.

Aren't there refugees from Ukraine everywhere in Europe now? Honestly you could sneak into Ukraine and save a foid could that work?
Don't think that's too possible now. When the war started and the floodgates opened, most of the countries bordering Ukraine were getting filled with Ukrainian pussy, but since then, the well has dried up and those women have spent the time since then integrating and, predictably, going after the best guys they could find here. The one guy I know personally who's dating an Ukrainian right now (and probably will never go for a non-Ukrainian foid after this with how much sex he's getting:feelshaha:) is probably around the top 15% of income earners, for example.

That's the eternal problem with geomaxxing:forcedsmile:. The moment she gets into your country,all of your advantages disappear, her options widen, and when she gets a job with a similar salary to yours, well...

I guess if you're very well off you might still have a chance in EE but back in the day, an average Western Europe salary was enough to bag an EE wife. So many retired factory workers have Slav wives where I live.
Fair enough:yes:.

As someone who has had the misfortune of living in Shitmerica, and has met many fellow "coomskins" here of Slav/EE descent, I can say you guys are much preferable in comparison to every non-white group: In fact, I'd even say you guys are much preferable in comparison to most other White Amerimutts I have the misfortune of being around, most Europeans I've met online, be it French, Italian, Spanish, German, Irish, etc. are better than most Americans I've met irl.
Thanks boyo:feelsYall::yes:.

Maybe because we repeatedly conquered them for thousands of years, they're mostly the same race as us mixed with a small amount of austro/negrito
Being and an Arab, we have the same mentality here except with higher social conservetism, we have more or less tye same dynamics with Turks Persians Arabs and Kurds every one of these groups have conquerd the other at some point but the dynamics and views on each other are different from the NEA/SEA beef

I'd hate to live in Croatia. It's tall, low inhib and quite poor. The climate is very warm which means a lot of PDA couples and half naked toilets outside. Many live a long time with their parents. I've read that getting a driver's license is hard there too.
Hard and expensive too. 1700$

Getting a driver's license here isn't actually as hard as people say it is. You have a test from traffic rules and first aid, 20 (IIRC) hours (45mins) of driving with an instructor, and a final test where u drive alone.

Bring back ustatse