Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@ShitSkin ShitLife, the self-hating ethnic, makes an absurd comment

They are rare. Curries are more hated in East Asia than in the west. You as a hispanic would get rejected in East Asia. They hate brown people there. That guy is an exception. The typical experience of a curry is inceldom, then arranged marriage in their late 20s to 30s.
They are not rare, irl, plenty of regular curry males have gfs. It’s difficult for a curry male to get a gf but there are also Currie who ascend which is not rare. I didn’t show you on example, i showed you a bunch of examples. Since i have more than 1 example, a curry with a gf is not an outlier because i showed more than 1. I can find hundreds of examples, and your pea brain will go on to say that curries are incels. Curries being lowest smv doesnt make them incels because obviously plenty of them have gfs.

Last edited:
They are not rare, irl, plenty of regular curry males have gfs. It’s difficult for a curry male to get a gf but there are also Currie who ascend which is not rare. I didn’t show you on example, i showed you a bunch of examples. Since i have more than 1 example, a curry with a gf is not an outlier because i showed more than 1. I can find hundreds of examples, and your pea brain will go on to say that curries are incels. Curries being lowest smv doesnt make them incels because obviously plenty of them have gfs.
No they fucking don’t. I am surrounded by curries. All of my neighbours are curries.
You are just saying I see when I’ve posted everything from studies to street interviews to confessions to a link with thousands of confessions.

I live in Canada. I see more curries than I see white people. This entire country is curry. You have to live here to understand how many curries there are. I have never once seen a curry with a white girlfriend and curries WORSHIP WHITE GIRLS. I see black men with white girls all of the time and they are a much smaller percentage of my city. The only curries with girls here are fobs or older curries who got arranged marriages. Curries can’t compete in the free dating market. There are millions of curries here and I have never seen a single one score with the race of women they worship. All young curries are incels.

This is from r/Canada it’s not from some obscure feminist “femcel” forum. It’s the reddit page of Canada. This is what women think of curries.

https://incels.is/attachments/7b4b86c3-4c19-4c75-af77-9b7bb29fc3df-png.1159843/
I’m done, you have a distorted view of reality and your argument is “I know a guy” and “Curries look good to me”

No they fucking don’t. I am surrounded by curries. All of my neighbours are curries.
I live with curries too, and i see the opposite. I live in a racially diverse city. You are full of shit, dark skin males can pull foids if they have good-looking faces, it doesnt matter if they are (Asian, black, Arabic brown, or dark brown) having a good face is what matters

Last edited:
I live with curries too, and i see the opposite. I live in a racially diverse city. You are full of shit, dark skin males can pull foids if they have good-looking faces, it doesnt matter if they are (Asian, black, Arabic brown, or dark brown) having a good face is what matters
These will be my last posts in this thread as your only arguments have been. "I see curries with girls" and you can't be trusted at all. I live in Canada. All of my neighbours are curries. We have millions of curries here. I see more curries than whites. I have never seen a single curry with a white girl. Do you realize how abnormal that is? They are everywhere here and worship whites but get nothing. I regularly see blacks with white girls every single day. I saw a BMWF couple from my window right now.

The only ones with girls are recent arrivals or guys who get arranged marriages, and it's with other curries. Everything that needs to be said has already been said so I will just quote and paint a picture of the apocalyptic dating situation for curry males.

This study included nearly 7000 participants and 96% of foids excluded curries so they would not even show up in their dating feed. That's nearly 100%. 96 fucking percent. Keep coping. Race is the most important because it determines tour height, face, and IQ.

Race > Height > Face > Money

Highlights:
- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

1) Race
income-race.jpg

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

2) Height
income-height.jpg

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.

3) Face
income-face.jpg

The maximum cost of facial ugliness is $186,000, and that's for a bottom 10% guy to match a top 10% guy. ie. To bring the ugliest 10% of men up to the performance of the top 10% most handsome men.

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

In America, this income represents the top 0.5%.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

So again, we can see the hierarchy is Race > Height > Face > Money.

Reference
http://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf

You can go on reddit and there are thousands of threads about curries hating themselves and talking about being incels. What makes this even more brutal is that curries are a tiny minority in the west. You would expect it to be Hispanics or Blacks saying thry hate themselves because they vastly outnumber curries but no you get more results and more brutal results by typing "I hare being Indian" No one wants to be Indian. By denying this you are denying their suffering and the suffering of millions of currycels. Scroll and read thousands of threads https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=I+...5d6e&iId=c11b6a58-110a-4a8e-8a70-6f69692e9c62

Brutal one

Dark skinned Indians and Arabs have horrific lives and it is 100% caused by their race. On this forum you can see endless venting about the lives of shitskins and how awful it is. I recommend going on reddit and typing “I hate being Indian” and read the stories. Dark skinned Sandniggers also have awful lives, especially in Europe. To deny this is to deny the lived experience of million of suffering shitskin incels. Your race has a huge impact on your quality of life starting from childhood. Being a fucking ugly shitskin is going to destroy you and it’s not just me saying that the internet is filled with stories of brown men talking about our own lives and the lives of other brown men.

I wish you could be reborn as a hideous brown to understand. This would not even be a topic of discussion if that were to happen.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/k42v3g/i_hate_being_indian_wouldnt_wish_being_born_this/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/1c1tc2i/i_fucking_hate_being_a_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/va3s9h/hate_being_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/qacc1c/i_hate_myself_and_i_hate_being_an_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/ao1ojw/i_hate_myself_for_being_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1cpuqfp/i_hate_being_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/1b6cybc/i_hate_being_indian/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/cbfhzd/i_am_tired_of_being_treated_like_shit_because_of/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/15te7y8/i_hate_being_indian/
There are thousands of stories like this. Are you denying their suffering? Are you denying the suffering of other brown incels on this forum? Your race really matters and being brown especially curry and sand is a curse.

This is from r/Canada. That is the main reddit page of Canada. It's not an obscure subreddit. This received thumbs up too and shows you how much women hate curries. They don't even want them to appear on their dating apps. They don't even want to see them.

These will be my last posts in this thread as your only arguments have been. "I see curries with girls" and you can't be trusted at all. I live in Canada. All of my neighbours are curries. We have millions of curries here. I see more curries than whites. I have never seen a single curry with a white girl. Do you realize how abnormal that is? They are everywhere here and worship whites but get nothing. I regularly see blacks with white girls every single day. I saw a BMWF couple from my window right now.

The only ones with girls are recent arrivals or guys who get arranged marriages, and it's with other curries. Everything that needs to be said has already been said so I will just quote and paint a picture of the apocalyptic dating situation for curry males.

This study included nearly 7000 participants and 96% of foids excluded curries so they would not even show up in their dating feed. That's nearly 100%. 96 fucking percent. Keep coping. Race is the most important because it determines tour height, face, and IQ.

You can go on reddit and there are thousands of threads about curries hating themselves and talking about being incels. What makes this even more brutal is that curries are a tiny minority in the west. You would expect it to be Hispanics or Blacks saying thry hate themselves because they vastly outnumber curries but no you get more results and more brutal results by typing "I hare being Indian" No one wants to be Indian. By denying this you are denying their suffering and the suffering of millions of currycels. Scroll and read thousands of threads https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=I+...5d6e&iId=c11b6a58-110a-4a8e-8a70-6f69692e9c62

Brutal one

This is from r/Canada. That is the main reddit page of Canada. It's not an obscure subreddit. This received thumbs up too and shows you how much women hate curries. They don't even want them to appear on their dating apps. They don't even want to see them.
I'm not denying their suffering by saying that it's not rare for Indians to have gfs. You think that Indians are incels just because they cant pull white foids. That is not the definition of an incel. I showed you examples which are not rare, but you are still in denial about Indians being incels. There are more incels in the curry race but that doesn't mean they are in the incel race. Races have advantages over other races, that is not denying the suffering of other races. Your experiences in canada do not reflect the experiences of curries in the United states and in other countries.

Last edited:
These videos contain DOZENS of street interviews asking normies what race they would not date. They all say Indian. What makes it even more brutal are the reasons they give and the harshness of the rejections. "They look funny" "They look goofy" "It's the way they look and smell" "Indians stink and look weird" "they're built funny" It's fucking over for them. No other race gets these kinds of answers.

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=aoS0DZX01dvMQmgP

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=s0HvqjMdHLhPEn-U

View: https://youtu.be/D1sJcUpr1Kw?si=xaj-WR-64w392Fa-

View: https://youtu.be/C8ttZyAkz6Q?si=WBVnIn4UJIG_6365

Here is an Asian male model who can't get matches on dating apps. A fucking male model. He's Asian too. Imagine what it's like for the average curry. Being Indian is a literal death sentence in dating. Ethnic=Over.

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg?si=XQg9AnMANNpThLua

If whites mog ethnics then that means ethnics are ugly compared to whites. Almost all ethnics are uglier than whites. I’m just repeating myself at this point but you will take a major hit to your smv when you are ethnic. Ethnic Chads have a lower SMV than white normies.

This is an ASIAN MALE MODEL. He is extremely good looking for an Asian guy. He gets no fucking matches on dating apps. A white normie does better than him on dating apps. You are severely underestimating how much being ethnic hurts your sexual success.

Watch all of if. He’s a damn Chang and he can’t get anything. IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE FOR CURRIES. He’s asian curries have it even worse. An asian male model cannot get matches, and you are still in denial.

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg?si=XQg9AnMANNpThLua

Here is what I saw with curries in my school. They would sit at the losers table and get bullied by all the other students at my school and were complete outcasts. If there was only one curry in the school he would have ZERO FRIENDS and get bullied by the entire school. Being curry is a nightmare and you are denying the suffering of other incels. One of the videos with people are asked which race they wouldn't date were students at a high school and they were saying shit like "they stink and are built funny". The entire school hates curries. It never began for them.

This entire discussion was originally about dating. Your dating value is identical to your social value. That's why not only foids hate curries but everyone hates curries.

The discrimination is more social and sexual than economic, but there is still economic discrimination. In any social setting curries are at the bottom. In my school curries were automatically placed at the losers table. It was normal for all races to speak to each other but curries were ostracized from all other races. All races but especially whites avoided curries like the plague. Absolutely no one wanted to be seen by them. The only friends curries have are other curries, if there are no other curries then they will be the school outcast. Being a curry means you are automatically a loser incel. In a school with a single curry, he will be bullied by all the other students.

There is economic discrimination. There are studies which show if you put a brown name like "Abdul" or "Rajesh" you are less likely to get a job. You are also more likely to get fired or laid off if you are a shitskin. The best job security is being liked by your co-workers and no one likes shitskins. When it's time to lay people off they get rid of Indians first because no one wants to be around Indians. Women have better job security for this reason. I've also seen that Asians are less likely to get into managerial positions and this is partly because they are socially awkward from the years of exclusion but also due to height. Taller people are more likely to be promoted to be leaders. It's not as bad in the labor market because if you are high IQ you can always become a code monkey which is a good job for ugly incels with poor social skills. Asians/Curries do these incel jobs like computer programming.

Me talking about the socio-sexual hierarchy a point you are too low IQ to understand. You should see what normies say about curries on Canadian social media like the 6ixbuzz or TikTok or Instagram. The hate is extreme, no one likes curries.

No one cares what you think. What matters is what women think. I can say I don't think Indians are ugly, they are just average. All of the data and observable reality goes against that. I will post this again. I could think I am the most handsome man in the world but it wouldn't make it true.

Clearly women do not agree with you and they think curries are ugly. I need you to repeat this term in your head non-stop. "Socio-sexual hierarchy". The two go hand in hand. In Canada there are a lot of curries. I posted a reddit screenshot with white leaf women talking about how they hate just SEEING curries on dating apps. They don't even want to see them! Go on any Canadian social media like the 6ixbuzz, instagram, or TikTok and see what regular people have to say about curries. See what curries have to say about their own experiences both here and on reddit. I posted plenty of stories. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE COPING AND DENYING REALITY. There's so much data out there showing women and people in general really care about race.

I already told you how curries were treated in my school. They were the school losers and outcasts. No one wanted to be near them. I'm not talking about one or two curries. There were hundreds of curries at my school. Everyone hated them. It matches the reddit stories I posted and the comments against curries on social media. All you've been doing is denying reality and saying "I don't think this is true" with no evidence.

The evidence speaks for itself. Curries have bad lives and are sexual and social rejects. It's clear as day. Say whatever you want the truth is obvious.

I'm not denying their suffering by saying that it's not rare for Indians to have gfs. You think that Indians are incels just because they cant pull white foids. That is not the definition of an incel. I showed you examples which are not rare, but you are still in denial about Indians being incels. There are more incels in the curry race but that doesn't mean they are in the incel race. Races have advantages over other races, that is not denying the suffering of other races.
They can't pull anything goldfish brain
Here's a pro-tip. Ethnic foids hate hate ethnic men even more than white foids. Ethnic men remind ethnic foids of their own inferiority to white foids. That's why you see more Asian hate by Asian foids than white foids. White foids do everything they can to pretend ethnic men don't exist. Ethnic foids are reminded we exist whenever they look in the mirror or see their dad or brother.

All foids want white men and in an open dating market like the west shitskins lose.
Everything that's needed to be said has already been said you just have goldfish tier memory

Everything that's needed to be said has already been said you just have goldfish tier memory
Some curries can pull foids. But they can't pull white foids. You are ignoring these facts

Btw, you said millions of curries live in Canada, that is not true. In reality, there are 1.8 Million curries in Canada. I highly doubt that every single young male curry is single in canada. That is not the case in the USA. I live in the second largest city in the whole country, it's also a very diverse community.

Btw, you said millions of curries live in Canada, that is not true. In reality, there are 1.8 Million curries in Canada. I highly doubt that every single young male curry is single in canada. That is not the case in the USA. I live in the second largest city in the whole country, it's also a very diverse community.
Curry means all south asians and the data is from an outdated census. We took in more than one million people last year alone and mainly curry.

self proclaimed “blackpill philosopher” btw :feelsLSD:

Curry means all south asians and the data is from an outdated census. We took in more than one million people last year alone and mainly curry.
ok, my country has more curries than yours. There are 4.5 million curries in my country, im around a lot of curries, and it appears that you and Me have different observations.

ok, my country has more curries than yours. There are 4.5 million curries in my country, im around a lot of curries, and it appears that you and Me have different observations.
Do you know what per capita is? The typical experience for a curry is inceldom same as the people on this forum. They are sexless, ostracized, and bullied. Every single person treats them like it's 1000 AD and they have leprosy. The average white normie loses his virginity at 15 chad at 12. Indians are all incels and if one ever does ascend it's much later and they go back to being sexless after the short term relationship or hookup. The foid uses them to trauma dump about chad.

Here is another point you don't get. Different SMV levels have different quality relationships. Curries have trash SMV. Do the math.

Do you know what per capita is? The typical experience for a curry is inceldom same as the people on this forum. They are sexless, ostracized, and bullied. Every single person treats them like it's 1000 AD and they have leprosy. The average white normie loses his virginity at 15 chad at 12. Indians are all incels and if one ever does ascend it's much later and they go back to being sexless after the short term relationship or hookup. The foid uses them to trauma dump about chad.

Here is another point you don't get. Different SMV levels have different quality relationships. Curries have trash SMV. Do the math.
“Indians are all incels” this is just non-sense. It’s not rare for a curry to ascend. There are decent looking curries who have gfs, it’s not rare. There are curries who mogg me even though i have more white DNA than them. You keep denying reality. Btw, every non-white person experiences some form of racism, most curries have normal lives.

Last edited:
“Indians are all incels” this is just non-sense. It’s not rare for a curry to ascend. There are decent looking curries who have gfs, it’s not rare. There are curries who mogg me even though i have more white DNA than them. You keep denying reality. Btw, every non-white person experiences some form of racism, most curries have normal lives.
It's a fact, curries are incel. The typical experience of a curry is inceldom. Curries have awful lives, they simply lack the self-awareness to know how bad their lives are because it's all they know. It's the same with you. You're the one denying reality.

I posted the study showing 96% of foids exclude curries and that race is the most important factor in dating. Almost 100% hated them. I posted the dozens of street interviews asking people "what race would you not date?" They all said Indian and the rejection was more brutal because they said "they stink, they're built funny, they look goofy, they're ugly, bad accents, etc". No other race gets that kind of reaction. I posted the reddit link with thousands of threads by curries saying they hate being curry and they are bullied incels. I posted some of the brvtal stories here. I posted the asian chad getting rejected proving it's over even for ethnic chads, curries would do far worse. I told you about my own experiences with how I saw curries being treated both in school and in adulthood. Thry are losers, incels, and outcasts. I told you that I live around curries and they are incels. I've also never seen one with a white foid. I showed you the foids on r/Canada complaining about seeing curries on dating apps. They don't even want to see their faces show up on their feed. There is so much more too, it's an entire thread worth of proof about how awful curries have it, and you've denied every bit of it. That's all, can't help stupid.

It's the same shitty belief that all the self-hating Slavcels have. They attribute their subhuman looks to their entire race instead of acknowledging that it's not their race or skin color that's the problem, but rather their own personal genetic code that makes them look the way they do. I live in Croatia and I see absolute moggers every single time I go outside; literal male models and huge 6'5" - 7'0" moggers.
Obviously there are plenty of goofy looking guys here, but lets be honest, most men aren't sexually attractive to women and this holds true in every country.

It's the same shitty belief that all the self-hating Slavcels have. They attribute their subhuman looks to their entire race instead of acknowledging that it's not their race or skin color that's the problem, but rather their own personal genetic code that makes them look the way they do. I live in Croatia and I see absolute moggers every single time I go outside; literal male models and huge 6'5" - 7'0" moggers.
Obviously there are plenty of goofy looking guys here, but lets be honest, most men aren't sexually attractive to women and this holds true in every country.
Does this apply to curries?

It's a fact, curries are incel. The typical experience of a curry is inceldom. Curries have awful lives, they simply lack the self-awareness to know how bad their lives are because it's all they know. It's the same with you. You're the one denying reality.

I posted the study showing 96% of foids exclude curries and that race is the most important factor in dating. Almost 100% hated them. I posted the dozens of street interviews asking people "what race would you not date?" They all said Indian and the rejection was more brutal because they said "they stink, they're built funny, they look goofy, they're ugly, bad accents, etc". No other race gets that kind of reaction. I posted the reddit link with thousands of threads by curries saying they hate being curry and they are bullied incels. I posted some of the brvtal stories here. I posted the asian chad getting rejected proving it's over even for ethnic chads, curries would do far worse. I told you about my own experiences with how I saw curries being treated both in school and in adulthood. Thry are losers, incels, and outcasts. I told you that I live around curries and they are incels. I've also never seen one with a white foid. I showed you the foids on r/Canada complaining about seeing curries on dating apps. They don't even want to see their faces show up on their feed. There is so much more too, it's an entire thread worth of proof about how awful curries have it, and you've denied every bit of it. That's all, can't help stupid.
You are the stupid one because you keep forgetting that i have acknowledged that curries have lowest smv and whites have highest smv, and i am not denying that some curries face discrimination in general, it does happen. My point is that decent looking curries can get gfs. If a curry can pull ethnic foids but not white foids, then they are not incels, they are fakecels. I am not saying that all curries have options. A lot of them cant get anything but there are some curries who have success with foids. If i cant pull white foids, but i can pull black foids, does that make me an incel, no, because I already attracted one females, it doesnt matter what color they are, they are females and thus im not an incel. IRL, i dont get black foids, its jut a hypothetical

You are the stupid one because you keep forgetting that i have acknowledged that curries have lowest smv and whites have highest smv, and i am not denying that some curries face discrimination in general, it does happen. My point is that decent looking curries can get gfs. If a curry can pull ethnic foids but not white foids, then they are not incels, they are fakecels. I am not saying that all curries have options. A lot of them cant get anything but there are some curries who have success with foids. If i cant pull white foids, but i can pull black foids, does that make me an incel, no, because I already attracted one females, it doesnt matter what color they are, they are females and thus im not an incel. IRL, i dont get black foids, its jut a hypothetical
Goldfish brain

Goldfish brain
Instead of admitting you are wrong, you call me a goldfish brain :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . You are very narrow mined, you constantly ignored the fact that some curries can have success with women. This is not my opinion, it’s reality. You are very ignorant.

Instead of admitting you are wrong, you call me a goldfish brain :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . You are very narrow mined, you constantly ignored the fact that some curries can have success with women. This is not my opinion, it’s reality. You are very ignorant.
Goldfish brain

Pathetic, self-hating ethnic, white worshipping cuck
Nature worships white people. I'm just the messenger and you can't handle the message.

Nature worships white people. I'm just the messenger and you can't handle the message.
Worshipping white people is cucked if you are an ethnic, it doesn't matter what way you put it, it is cucked.

Worshipping white people is cucked if you are an ethnic, it doesn't matter what way you put it, it is cucked.
God or nature worships them more than I do and god or nature hates shitskins. I'm just telling you the facts of the matter. Whites have it so much better it's not even funny.

God or nature worships them more than I do and god or nature hates shitskins. I'm just telling you the facts of the matter. Whites have it so much better it's not even funny.
Whites have highest smv, and I think incels should force women to stop dating outside their race

Whites have highest smv, and I think incels should force women to stop dating outside their race
We can't force anyone to do anything. It goes well beyond SMV. I talked about the socio-sexual hierarchy, but there's also wealth, technology, lookism, etc. If a white person goes to a non-white country he/she is treated as a god/goddess if those same people who are worshipping the white foreigner then move to a white country they will be treated as subhuman. Shitskins are hated around the world including in shitskin countries jfl. The darker your skin the more hatred you get. Whites are worshipped around the world. I didn't make humanity like this.

We can't force anyone to do anything. It goes well beyond SMV. I talked about the socio-sexual hierarchy, but there's also wealth, technology, lookism, etc. If a white person goes to a non-white country he/she is treated as a god/goddess if those same people who are worshipping the white foreigner then move to a white country they will be treated as subhuman. Shitskins are hated around the world including in shitskin countries jfl. The darker your skin the more hatred you get. Whites are worshipped around the world. I didn't make humanity like this.
I never said that you made it that way

I disagree, looks is more important than race. Good-looking ethic males can pull ethnic foids but not white foids. Even a decent looking ethnic male can pull some foids but not as much as a white normie male. I'm incel because I don't have a handsome face, not because of my race.
Race determines looks. Asians will always be ugly since the mongoloid skull is disgusting and malformed

There are some ethnics on here who admit to worshipping white people like @Rabbi Schneerson
Because white people are basically demigods compared to us. They have infinitely more smv, can do anything, much better looking, oftentimes taller with bigger penises as well. It’s like their from a whole other planet especially to Yellow inbreeding cult victims.

Whites have higher SMV because they are better looking. This is your low hispanic IQ on display. This conversation wouldn't have gone on for as long with an Asian.

Whites are taller, have blue eyes, blonde hair, straight noses, white skin, hunter eyes, muscles, and are bigger than all ethnics except blacks.

Nature (women) are trying to create the perfect organism. Imagine you are in a character creation screen in a game and you are trying to design the perfect human. Would they look Nordic or Curry? The perfect humans would look like male and female Swedish supermodels. This is why race is the most important factor in dating. Just like women are trying to remove all short and ugly men from the gene pool they are also trying to remove the lower races, including and especially if that race is their own. Ethnics are usually short and ugly. WMXF is so common because foids meaning NATURE want the entire planet to be Nordic white. That's why Noodle foids desperately try to bleach themselves with white genes. Race plays a special role because only members of that race can re-create the same race. It is impossible for an Asian to have a blonde blue eyed white child. The only way to have white children as an ethnic is to continually mix with whites for generations because their genes are recessive. This is why ethnic foids are obsessed with bleaching themselves because whites are the ideal human type. The perfect human isn't curry or rice.

I didn't make women like this. Take it up with god or nature. This is the way things are and it would be clear as day if you had an IQ above 80.
Chinks are a genetic dead end for sure. Curries or blacks will be next. Jfl at white genocide believers the future if white they’re the most competent and likeable humans

Race determines looks. Asians will always be ugly since the mongoloid skull is disgusting and malformed
"Race determines looks" meanwhile in the west, it's common to see decent looking non-white males with gfs in the west. Being white will you give you advantage, but it doesn't change the fact that some non-white males have gfs.

Because white people are basically demigods compared to us. They have infinitely more smv, can do anything, much better looking, oftentimes taller with bigger penises as well. It’s like their from a whole other planet especially to Yellow inbreeding cult victims.
I don't view white people as demigods, I see white people all the time, they are not special. They are only special to ethnic foids because they are racist, unlike me.

Do you have any data ot statistics that prove curries are less likely to make friends or find a job than other groups of people???
I think some might have friends and a job if they are lucky, but besides that how do you expect to have a decent life when you look like THIS

"Race determines looks" meanwhile in the west, it's common to see decent looking non-white males with gfs in the west. Being white will you give you advantage, but it doesn't change the fact that some non-white males have gfs.
All chinks are ugly (full blooded ones at least) due to mongoloid skull. Whites are by default attractive unless they mouth breathed or just got really unlucky on one feature (and usually it’s only one) at least for meds and nordics its more of a mixed bag with slavs and alpinids though but they still mog any ethnic. 60% of white people are attractive compared to 30% of arabs, 10% each of blacks, hispanics, and indians. And no chinks are attractive we’re capped at 2/10 due to mongoloid skull. The only reasons whites can be incels are
-Mouthbreathing
-Autism
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese
-A failio
-Balding with one of the above.

Whites are chads by defaults, Ethnics are low to mid tier normies, and Chinks are truecels. There are execeptions but generally its like that

All chinks are ugly (full blooded ones at least) due to mongoloid skull. Whites are by default attractive unless they mouth breathed or just got really unlucky on one feature (and usually it’s only one) at least for meds and nordics its more of a mixed bag with slavs and alpinids though but they still mog any ethnic. 60% of white people are attractive compared to 30% of arabs, 10% each of blacks, hispanics, and indians. And no chinks are attractive we’re capped at 2/10 due to mongoloid skull. The only reasons whites can be incels are
-Mouthbreathing
-Autism
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese
-A failio
-Balding with one of the above.

Whites are chads by defaults, Ethnics are low to mid tier normies, and Chinks are truecels. There are execeptions but generally its like that
I'll make a thread on it

If their healthy and neurotypical the chances of bring incel as a white person is like 1%, and the chances of being truecel is like 0.1 that’s why blackops2cel who’s not even that bad represents all of western inceldom because he’s about as ugly as whites get eithout deformities meanwhile he facially mogs almost every 2 belly button yellow.

Some of them don't even look bad, they look like regular humans to me. I'm not saying they are ugly or beautiful, they are just ordinary folks
I agree curries aren’t that facially ugly, they’re the 3rd best looking race after whites and arabs their main problem is negative stereotypes, shit culture, and weak frames combined with poor diet. Contrary to what many dravidian copers think curries still mog rices 1000 times in every metric. Smv wise curries are closer to whites than inbreeding cult victims.

I agree curries aren’t that facially ugly, they’re the 3rd best looking race after whites and arabs their main problem is negative stereotypes, shit culture, and weak frames combined with poor diet. Contrary to what many dravidian copers think curries still mog rices 1000 times in every metric. Smv wise curries are closer to whites than inbreeding cult victims.
I wouldn't mind being curry or Asian. I'm a hispanic, and I take pride in being an ethnic. I love myself and all these white worshipping cucks won't change my mind.

I wouldn't mind being curry or Asian. I'm a hispanic, and I take pride in being an ethnic. I love myself and all these white worshipping cucks won't change my mind.
Never met a beaner with low self esteem. No matter how truecel yall always seem to view yourselves positively idk whether thats a good thing or a bad thing but I noticed mexicans usually aren’t self aware and just go on about their lives even if they are subhuman (you never see a mexican try self improvement)

Never met a beaner with low self esteem. No matter how truecel yall always seem to view yourselves positively idk whether thats a good thing or a bad thing but I noticed mexicans usually aren’t self aware and just go on about their lives even if they are subhuman (you never see a mexican try self improvement)
True, some Mexicans do look subhuman, especially the fat ones. To be fair, I see white guys who look ugly too. I see ugly people in all races because I live in a diverse country