Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp has mental breakdown, rages and almost passes out over chad pumping and dumping a toilet

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@emotions.in.life/video/7237208939140533531?_t=8mOgSToDeE4&_r=1

Bonus:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@emotions.in.life/video/7319215781689019680?_t=8mOgh99bWZV&_r=1

This guy is 40, childless and single. Why would he or anyone else take relationship advice from him when he failed? :lul:

Why can't simps and toilets realise you're supposed to find out your boyfriend is an asshole before you have sex with him, not after. Also, if your partner is an abusive asshole, chances are you also are the same, as like-attracts-like.

IMG 7917

Look at how proud he looks, as if he did something. :feelskek:

This is why men should control their emotions, because you look unstable and ridiculous. Females can cry because it makes them feel feminine and vulnerable which in turn makes men feel masculine by fixing their problems like a hero. But when a man is emotionally volatile it's like a cat barking like a dog, i.e., it's weird.

That's life. That's life!
That's what all the people say...

This guy is 40, childless and single. Why would he or anyone else take relationship advice from him when he failed? :lul:
Not only that, he looksmogs me to hell and back. These are the guys you do the exact opposite of.

Seems like he’s angry at himself

Jesus. What a cuck!

No the normies "lost her" because hypergamy or because she was a cheating bitch or because she got bored etc, etc.

Very rarely does a man lose a broad for actual valid reasons of mistreating her and especially so in our day and age of male desperation and loneliness.

I despise how normies disdain incels, it's like they're pissed at us for not having sex. If anything, they should be happy and grateful that we aren't; but they constantly belittle and vituperate us as if we were rapists. It makes no sense. I'm not getting a girlfriend any time soon (never), and instead of respecting that statement normies decry it.

I think they're just mad that we don't surrender ourselves to bullshit ideals and conventions, that we decide to be rebellious and critical rather than capitulate.

Jesus. What a cuck!

No the normies "lost her" because hypergamy or because she was a cheating bitch or because she got bored etc, etc.

Very rarely does a man lose a broad for actual valid reasons of mistreating her and especially so in our day and age of male desperation and loneliness.
I don't really care about what this guy's talking about because it has nothing to do with our position. I just know that normies have the irritable habit of diverting their hostility and rancor to incels even when we're not involved. Somehow, an incel is at fault for the decreasing marriage rates, plummeting economy, all-time low happiness, and all this other shit.

Fake gay normie acting

Any bitch whether female or male crying should toughen up otherwise they'll get recorded and laughed at for my amusement.

I legit laughed my ass off at this ridiculous theatrical pandering to women on shit tok. It's fucking hilarious :feelskek: in 2024 you got these buff motherfuckers with beards and tatoos doing the soyest of shit :lul:

Last edited:
Reverse situation

"You lost him, because hes a loser. It's his loss! You go girl!"

Simps gonna simp.

What a fucking retarded white knight :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I hope he dies of a heart attack next time he freaks out over a dumb roastie who doesn't even give a shit about him

What a fucking retarded white knight :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I hope he dies of a heart attack next time he freaks out over a dumb roastie who doesn't even give a shit about him

He thinks hes so alpha with that fauxhawk, beard and arm tattoo.

Would gladly Pump and DUMPSTER Drive dat RAAAAAGE on Carmageddon...

jeff rosenstock blast damage days GIF by SideOneDummy Records

The undoin' of a Cuckold!​

I despise how normies disdain incels, it's like they're pissed at us for not having sex. If anything, they should be happy and grateful that we aren't; but they constantly belittle and vituperate us as if we were rapists. It makes no sense. I'm not getting a girlfriend any time soon (never), and instead of respecting that statement normies decry it.

I think they're just mad that we don't surrender ourselves to bullshit ideals and conventions, that we decide to be rebellious and critical rather than capitulate.
Very true and accurate brocel
These "normos" need anotha lockdown! Work on da jOite @faded

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@emotions.in.life/video/7237208939140533531?_t=8mOgSToDeE4&_r=1

Bonus:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@emotions.in.life/video/7319215781689019680?_t=8mOgh99bWZV&_r=1

Why can't simps and toilets realise you're supposed to find out your boyfriend is an asshole before you have sex with him, not after. Also, if your partner is an abusive asshole, chances are you also are the same, as like-attracts-like.

View attachment 1160589

Look at how proud he looks, as if he did something. :feelskek:

This is why men should control their emotions, because you look unstable and ridiculous. Females can cry because it makes them feel feminine and vulnerable which in turn makes men feel masculine by fixing their problems like a hero. But when a man is emotionally volatile it's like a cat barking like a dog, i.e., it's weird.

The funny thing is he is probably making these videos to get attention from women because he thinks taking their side will make them like him
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back