Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Media is depressing

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
Every time I open Instagram, I see photos of my high school classmates having fun. Even though they're in college, they still hang out with each other. Meanwhile, I have not talked to a single person from my high school since graduating. I sit in my room all day studying, never having fun. They get more social interaction than me in one night than I do in all my 21 years. I don't know how I'm going to cope once I get my degree and can't spend all day studying like an autistic nerd.

Stop using it then, GrAY. Why supposed inkwells use normfag social media crap like kikestagram etc. is beyond me. Serves no benefit to you.

Wow, I never heard that before.

JUST DELETE YOUR INSTA ACCOUNT LOL

Every time I open social media I see incels getting humilated and it makes me rather upset.

bro i used to feel like shit when i had insta too then i got banned so i don't use it anymore. i feel way better without it now. just delete your account there's like no point of having one.

havent opened insta in like 6 years because of this

bro i used to feel like shit when i had insta too then i got banned so i don't use it anymore. i feel way better without it now. just delete your account there's like no point of having one.
there is nothing i can do that will make me feel better about myself. i had no social media when i was younger and was still depressed and suicidal. i just like stalking people for some reason even though it makes me suicidal