Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South slav college sluts love BBC [Just be black proven once again] GTFIH

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★

Ik this foid shes from my city + my friend(not anymore) is her ex.
The video says :" do you have a thing for black guys"
And she replies :"yes"

The video has 52k likes. Meaning at least 30k white south slav foids love blacks
Blacks cant be incel proven once again

Mods pin this. NEW GEOMAXX LOCATION FOR BLACK"CELS"?

Tags:based, justbeblack,justbeethnic,blackscantbeincels.

@WacoGoesDown @Mecoja @SerbBurekConsoomer @juche necromancer

@Rabbi Schneerson leave this forum you schizo nigger

You too. Tamils are nigger passing. You will ascend there as well
You look like a Bollywood actor, you can any shitskin whore you want and only here to spread BJP propaganda.

They fucked with turks for centuries (look at 2nd girl) so why wouldn't they fuck with blacks.

View attachment 1151743
Ik this foid shes from my city + my friend(not anymore) is her ex.
The video says :" do you have a thing for black guys"
And she replies :"yes"

The video has 52k likes. Meaning at least 30k white south slav foids love blacks
Blacks cant be incel proven once again

Mods pin this. NEW GEOMAXX LOCATION FOR BLACK"CELS"?

Tags:based, justbeblack,justbeethnic,blackscantbeincels.
lol, JBB is LAW.

that first foid was ugly second is 6/10 maybe 6.5/10

Cope. Yeah I look like a retard acid attack victim with my protruding teeth and acne scars.

No pussy for your 5'4 height :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

BJP spread Hindi shit. No, I like Tamil. Tamil literally means sweet and pure. Tamil penne means Pure woman, so all Tamil woman are pure :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I kind of look like Adivi Sesh. Also average height in India is 5'5

lifefuel for niggers, most niggers are fakecels gtfo

@Rabbi Schneerson you heard it

go get yourself a mtn becky foid from kragujevac

This is the game they will be playing in 2026

Grand Theft Cuckold: BBC / Queen of Spades edition

Attachments

• IMG_20240418_232111.jpg
    IMG_20240418_232111.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I only said I kind of looked like him also, nigger. Tamils are supposed to be high IQ.
It's too late to save yourself. It has already been established thay you have a goof face.

I need this era to return
maxresdefault.jpg

All white women want BBC

It's too late to save yourself. It has already been established thay you have a goof face.
Maybe if I get braces and remove acne scars I will have like 4/10 face. Dentist said it would take 3 years for braces though. For acne scars I have to get laser treatment or some shit.

Sinorities of BBC worshippers need to be destroyed and are enemies of the incels

IMG 20240331 231725

Disgusting- Slavwhores are the scum of the Earth alongside most modern Mayowhores, especially Shitmerican ones: They are disgusting & insufferable, and I wish I could beat them with a rod to put them back in their place(in Minecraft). Whites/Europeans should perhaps take the one good thing from all this "cultural enrichment" and adopt some Sharia with anti-miscegenation laws.

Kill all race traitor foids :feelsaww: (in gta v roleplay)

Don't worry White boys, this is temporary, the White female/Black Male pairing has the highest divorce & degeneracy rate, let white whores have their BBC phase because you are going to be stepdads to mutts/mongrels in 5-10 years :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I agree. They conquered SEA in the distant past.
Even today they have highest SMV in Singapore. Tamills are Asian niggers tbh, most of them are nigger passing

She's talking about Tyrone, if your average blackcel approached her she'd call the police.

I agree. They conquered SEA in the distant past.
Yet Poojabis, etc. still think they’re better than Tamils bc “mUh tRoO ARyEAn:feelstastyman:“ (despite never having conquered anything and getting bitched by Turks)

Nothing beats FRANCE or SWEDEN to geomaxxx as a blackcel

Firefox VDlA569lOk
Rapemax at Spanish monateries you can't lose as the BBC owner.

She's talking about Tyrone, if your average blackcel approached her she'd call the police.
They would call their friends to bang them too. blackcel = fakecel in any of the slavlands

What Slav nation even has blacks?

Why do all Balkan women feel the need to inject their lips, switch to blonde hair and
apply 2 pounds of makeup on their face??

If you speak Serbian or Croatian, you will know this is not at all what they are saying JFL