Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story: how my mom accidentally drank my piss

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Here is my story of how my mom accidentally drinked my piss once.

Back in the middle of 2021 i was done with school and i had around 3 months of holidays.

During this time due to extreme boredom i fell into a depressive like state. This combined with my overactive bladder that makes me go pee almost every hour multiple times was a deadly combination. I didn't give a shit and started peeint into not only jars but also glasses.

One day when i was in the evening chilling in the living room i decided to pee in a glass and forgot to clean it.

The next morning my mom was pissed (no pun intended at me) and told me that she drank my piss and asked why i peed into the glass. I told her of my overactive bladder but she was still angry at me.

And that's the end of the story.

Back in the middle of 2021 i was done with school and i had around 3 months of holidays.

During this time due to extreme boredom i fell into a depressive like state. This combined with my overactive bladder that makes me go pee almost every hour multiple times was a deadly combination. I didn't give a shit and started peeint into not only jars but also glasses.

One day when i was in the evening chilling in the living room i decided to pee in a glass and forgot to clean it.

The next morning my mom was pissed (no pun intended at me) and told me that she drank my piss and asked why i peed into the glass. I told her of my overactive bladder but she was still angry at me.

did she beat you for that ?

@LeFrenchCel @Linky Love @RegularManlet @DarkStarDown @KillNiggers @Robb97 @DottKo334
@Ecstasy @TheGrayWolf @Swagpilled 7 @realblackcel02 @Izayacel @wtf? @iblamemyself @trognarukk @nice_try @DottKo334

Last edited:
Pissy thread.

My parents never seriously hit me
I mean I was having flash backs of my curry parents beating me up.if I was in your place doing this and if my parents were curry parents of mine I will be brutally get beat up.iam not saying u deserve beating but iam saying how messed up my life is.yes children shouldn't be beaten.if they are beaten they will rot and become user of this forum just like me.you are lucky I wish I had parent like u bro

I mean I was having flash backs of my curry parents beating me up.if I was in your place doing this and if my parents were curry parents of mine I will be brutally get beat up.iam not saying u deserve beating but iam saying how messed up my life is.yes children shouldn't be beaten.if they are beaten they will rot and become user of this forum just like me.you are lucky I wish I had parent like u bro
Yeah, i think all non white parents tend to hit their kids more often

I still don't get why anyone would pee in a jar if he has access to a toilet

I still don't get why anyone would pee in a jar if he has access to a toilet
Its an issue with my bladder, talked about it a few times in the past.

Its an issue with my bladder, talked about it a few times in the past.
It's more extreme in your case I get it. In my case I did waterloading once and for the next few months I thought I permanently fucked my bladder because I had to pee all the time. I had to get up in the middle of the night to take a piss but somehow a lot of it was also psychological. It's possible that if you never hold it in that your brain and body gets conditioned to piss more often, even though you don't actually have to and you could actually reverse that just through willpower. I'm not saying it would be that easy for you as it was for me, but idk maybe it's worth a try.

Yeah. I also thought about peeing in water bombs/water balloons in summer and throwing at random people, sexhavers and foids in particular
shit reminds me of the last day of middle school, me and a buddy unironically did that on the way home and barely escaped getting our asses kicked

Memphis Grizzlies Sport GIF by Mountain Dew
honey boo boo spinning GIF
Bryan Cranston Soda GIF by Mountain Dew

Hitting kids can cause permanent, psychological damage
Everything has it's limits, it should only be used as a last resort.

It's integral nonetheless.

It's more extreme in your case I get it. In my case I did waterloading once and for the next few months I thought I permanently fucked my bladder because I had to pee all the time. I had to get up in the middle of the night to take a piss but somehow a lot of it was also psychological. It's possible that if you never hold it in that your brain and body gets conditioned to piss more often, even though you don't actually have to and you could actually reverse that just through willpower. I'm not saying it would be that easy for you as it was for me, but idk maybe it's worth a try.
Do you still wake up often at night ? Issue is i feel discomfort and sometimes physical pain when i hold in my urin

shit reminds me of the last day of middle school, me and a buddy unironically did that on the way home and barely escaped getting our asses kicked
jfl, who did you throw it at ?

My brother once put his snuff tobacco in a beer bottle and my mom drank it, she almost puked.

jfl, who did you throw it at ?
i think we tried to throw it at girls, memory's foggy but we did retarded shit like this a few times in middle school, snowballs etc, fun times before i became a total autist freak

i think we tried to throw it at girls, memory's foggy but we did retarded shit like this a few times in middle school, snowballs etc, fun times before i became a total autist freak
How were you 2 afraid of getting your ass kicked by foids ?

Funny GIF

i fully believe this

bro has a piss carpet story, and his mom bought a rug for him, his mother is a saint
Yeah but she never knew it was a piss carpet, i convinced her it was mold lol

Did read: Not very relatable, since I don't have any bladder issues, but I did piss into a bottle once when I was younger, it was very warm.

Kinda based you made the woman who birthed you into suffering drink your piss, it's karmic in a way.
Kek saved.
My parents never seriously hit me
Yeah same here; I got slapped a few times if I fucked up really badly but it wasn't too harsh.
Yeah, i think all non white parents tend to hit their kids more often
This is true from what I've observed many times online(including here), and is where I do admit we have it better just by being White.
Yeah. I also thought about peeing in water bombs/water balloons in summer and throwing at random people, sexhavers and foids in particular
kek based- honestly, this seems like a good way to get payback.
It's brutal how similar you & I are: As I said, Incels have a "collective consciousness" amongst them, so to speak.

Middle School was also the last time I really felt as if I had "friends" & before I spiraled into even more of an outcast type.
How were you 2 afraid of getting your ass kicked by foids ?
Keep in mind, guys can't hit back at all: Also, at that younger age oftentimes foids sizemog you.
Funny GIF

i fully believe this
Same here.

Yeah but she never knew it was a piss carpet, i convinced her it was mold lol
How were you able to do that? I know you are autistic like I am, and we're not always the best when it comes to lying.

How were you able to do that? I know you are autistic like I am, and we're not always the best when it comes to lying.
I can be pretty good at it

Did read: Not very relatable, since I don't have any bladder issues, but I did piss into a bottle once when I was younger, it was very warm.

Kinda based you made the woman who birthed you into suffering drink your piss, it's karmic in a way.

Kek saved.

Yeah same here; I got slapped a few times if I fucked up really badly but it wasn't too harsh.

This is true from what I've observed many times online(including here), and is where I do admit we have it better just by being White.

kek based- honestly, this seems like a good way to get payback.

It's brutal how similar you & I are: As I said, Incels have a "collective consciousness" amongst them, so to speak.

Middle School was also the last time I really felt as if I had "friends" & before I spiraled into even more of an outcast type.

Keep in mind, guys can't hit back at all: Also, at that younger age oftentimes foids sizemog you.

Same here.
My piss related story is becoming horny from pissing on a plant nurturing it whwn i was 13, jflllll.
Piss nurture plant fetish. But it ended quickly when my piss fermented itself on the bowl

Sometimes the mind lies to itself as a cope.
Deep down she knew.

She was a bit drunk and fancied that cloudy orange juice on the table.