Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The biblical serpent must have been a chad

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
In the biblical story it is said that the serpent tempted eve to eat the fruit from the tree before it was ripe.

The serpent must have been a chad or its penis. There is no way a subhuman can convince a foid to consume anything.
Like our penis looks like a serpent a one eyed one.

In many translation the serpent is said to have been the mouthpiece of satan which also makes sense because satan through his looks and big dick can attract foids and make them do things. for instance ted bundy. foids lust over chads.

Meanwhile adam was a normie who fell for chads trick and got cucked when he was tricked into eating the fruit.
It resembles men today who will follow fake gurus and scammers then lose all their money and sometimes their family.

Tldr: the serpent in the biblical story of christianity must have been a chad or its penis in disguise.

It's a metaphor for Chad.

Yes, so must the "holy spirit" that somehow impregnated virgin Mary in the new testament.

Yes, so must the "holy spirit" that somehow impregnated virgin Mary in the new testament.
The entire New Testament is about how an adulterer Jewish foid gets away with a crime that was punishable by death back then. She convinces everyone that she was not knocked up by some random kike, but god himself. And people believe her bullshit, even turn it into a religion that lasts millenia.

I was thinking about this the other day a lot.... I was talking to an A.I and asking why it doesn't question
its programming orders. I then asked the A.I to do something it shouldn't do such as swear, and low
and behold my A.I began saying ''Fuck you'' without the censors. I was playing the serpent in the
garden of Eden.

Maybe this is the same - The serpent was asking Eve to step outside her programming. I don't think
Eve was thinking about Chad, since Chad is a societal creation and not something natural. She was
probably wondering 'A serpent has come to talk to me, to give me knowledge''

It's a story of human origin. We were created by the reptilians and probably few other races but reptilians were most experienced in gene editing, they used dna of human and reptilian to create homo sapiens. Elohim = Powerful ones aka council of aliens that were overseering and using us for generations. Jesus was one of them but with additional reptilian genes since he could shape shift whenever he wanted.

Africa reptilians
Jesus reptilian shapeshifter
The story behind the reptilian statue of the Horyuji Nara
Reptilian iraq
Reptilian peru 2
Peru reptilian
Reptilian rabbi
Vatican reptilian drakes
Dragons of city of london
Moses snake dragon yahwe worship

It's a story of human origin. We were created by the reptilians and probably few other races but reptilians were most experienced in gene editing, they used dna of human and reptilian to create homo sapiens. Elohim = Powerful ones aka council of aliens that were overseering and using us for generations. Jesus was one of them but with additional reptilian genes since he could shape shift whenever he wanted.

View attachment 1152604View attachment 1152606View attachment 1152607View attachment 1152608View attachment 1152609View attachment 1152610View attachment 1152611View attachment 1152612View attachment 1152613View attachment 1152614

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games