Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The NEET WW1

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
Ww1 is commmencing into my life.

Weak men must turn into strong men.

Ofcourse i had the great fucking idea to start playing fallput 2 in the middle of the shit burger that is my life. My work was supposed to bloom into a career (family bussiness) and instead im just sitting there for 4 hours.

Atleast i cleaned the hallway today.
Thats not it. We've been technically housing migrants and their child, so basically i've been a part time mother to this arabic child jfl (shes amazing and calls me dada so i dont mind it)

But her adhd riddled 16 yr old is coming back home after fucking up the institution thqt housed her (basically soft version of child jail, they offered her a free car license, free school,free housing, free welfare. And she decided to come home to her fuckong homeless mother, great idea.

She cant even wipe the shit from her little sister, so i am actually more efficient at beong a mothee than her.

I cant stress the significance, we must be dishing out 500+ bucks, and countless hours on her family, and now shes returning. She technically owes us 10k. But we love their family none the less..

Anyhow im drifting away from the thread > i still havent accomplished anything
>im going to oslo norway tommorow to wine and dine.
>i havent studied license
>i havent fixed family company
>Im poor
>i have been an official neet for a year
>family growing tired
>its time to ascend life wise.
Im still balding. Ive lost my muscles. Its now or never. Im really shit at describing my situation, but its getting bad. Quickly, plus my family feels poor nowadays.

u got driving license?