Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason why Indians worship the negro man and his BBC

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
You ever wonder why curries are the biggest advocates of the BBC on .is and blackpill spaces ? Well, it's nothing new. They've been worshiping the BBC since ancient times. It's part of their identity, it's part of their culture. Their religion involves BBC worship.

Just Google phallic worship in Hinduism

@RealSchizo

Last edited:
I have not noticed indians worship BBC. I thought the stereotype is they worship white beckies.

It all makes sense now, thank you.

@wereq confirmed this when I asked him about the shivling. Also, @screwthefbi's curry heritage might explain why he's obsessed with Tyrones and their BBCs.

@wereq confirmed this when I asked him about the shivling. Also, @screwthefbi's curry heritage might explain why he's obsessed with Tyrones and their BBCs.
I am not a BBC worshiper or advocate, though I do recognize the importance of having big genitalia in an r-selection mating environment where advertising one's sexual prowess, fertility, and good genetics is essential for life success.