Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The whole man vs bear thing was the final nail in the coffin for me

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★★★
It just goes to show how women want nothing to do with subchad men, and I mean NOTHING. They see them as disposable at best.

The average man today should just give up already and stop coping till the very end that you'll find the one, just accept that women today HATE non chad men.

I myself just have given up on everything and am just gonna hedonismmaxx until the day I die, there's literally no point in anything today as the average guy, feminists dominate everything.

Desiring someone who hates you its retarded and pointless. Sadly our damn biology makes us think of and lusting over these bitches. As sub 5 theres no options, no choices, just rotting.

When we incels write rape threats and fed posts, we are just bluffing 99.99% of the time.

When women say evil things, they are being HONEST & REAL 99.99% of the time.

I remember arguing with some foid on r/DebateITS. She told me that when radical feminists say that they wish to enslave men, THEY MEANT IT. That is all that I needed to know. All she did was solidify my hatred of toilets.

Desiring someone who hates you its retarded and pointless. Sadly our damn biology makes us think of and lusting over these bitches. As sub 5 theres no options, no choices, just rotting.
yep, our biology is our worst enemy

When we incels write rape threats and fed posts, we are just bluffing 99.99% of the time.

When women say evil things, they are being HONEST & REAL 99.99% of the time.

I remember arguing with some foid on r/DebateITS. She told me that when radical feminists say that they wish to enslave men, THEY MEANT IT. That is all that I needed to know. All she did was solidify my hatred of toilets.
why I hate them all

In terms of action, perhaps, but not our beliefs. At least for the majority of us. There may be a number of blue pilled cucks who think women deserve the same rights as men.

Yes they hate men in general and it hurts. I dont even hate them back. When i say that they shouldn't have rights, it's for their own good and everyone's else. Destroying men, children, civilization, just so weak, frivolous, inconsequential, immoral vapid whore can have a power trip from 15 to 40 years of age is NOT a good thing to do.

Speak for yourself bud

Women do actually find animals attractive. They're perverted robots.

The bear vs woman discussion has been absolutely fascinating to watch unfold.

It's the absolute perfect topic for man-hating feminist women.

1. They get to self-victimize and fish for pity points by listing literally every single 'bad' interaction they ever had with men, most of which are self-inflicted, self-caused, grossly exaggerated or just not that big of a deal.

2. They get yet another opportunity to mindlessly hate on men. Now every single time a man does something that slightly inconveniences them, they can go and circlejerk and say ''heh, the bear wouldn't do that to me. and they still wonder why we pick the bear :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.

3. They get yet anoter opportunity to push for feminism. Every single time men understandably express confusion and offense at the idea of women thinking literal wild fucking bears are less dangerous than average Joe on the street, women get once again to circlejerk '':foidSoy::foidSoy:oh my goshhhh, men STILL don't get it. they can't take NO for an answer even in a hypothetical! this is exactly why we need feminism''

4. Male feminists, beta soys, desperate simps, beta orbiters, they all get to self-flagelate for being men and they take the women's side ''I am a man and EVEN I would pick the bear:soy:. Us men really need to do BETTER :soy::soy::soy:. Poor qweens... Can I get some pussy crumbs now pretty please? :feels:''. This also feeds into the ego of women.

That's where I'm at as well, just hedonismmax. Fuck everyone and anything else