Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transtoilet prominently featured in Dutch government booklet about cervical cancer

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
My roommate got invited to free cervical cancer checks, she refuses to get it because she has no interest in it, no matter how often I try to convince her. Or maybe, she just doesn't want to do it because an ugly man thinks it's good that she can get free services from the government. Meanwhile, men get absolutely 0 support for testicular cancer and prostate cancer check up's and almost all government grants go to female-only cancers. But there is some good news, men are no longer invisible...

As long as they "identify as toilets". TERF's would absolutely be seething getting this propaganda pamphlet in their letter boxes, all Dutch toilets aged 30 to 60 will get it.

It's funny, because this cancer uniquely affects wombs and transtoilets very clearly don't have any wombs, but the propaganda always takes precedent over reality.

I genuinely believe that most transtoilets are just incels who were tired of being treated like second class citizens and rose up to identify as members of the aristocracy.

Toilets have endless privilege and now they suddenly have to share their privileges with a very tiny minority of men and TERF's are absolutely seething. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These are Dutch GOVERNMENT publications, transtoilets apparently have wombs now and need to screen for cervical cancer.

Stop giving gay pepole attention. OvER

It's funny, because this cancer uniquely affects wombs and transtoilets very clearly don't have any wombs, but the propaganda always takes precedent over reality.
:feelsclown:
They're saying transtoilets can experience 'PMS-like symptoms', too :feelshaha:

Are we sure this isn't just ass cancer?

Kek, once in a while trans foids are based :feelshaha:

The world half destroyed itself when it gave lgbt people rights

gross. europe is so cucked

Wait.... You cohabitate with a foid?! Unless she's your sister or cousin there is absolutely no way an incel could do that.

gross. europe is so cucked
Also this. I think that all eurocels should leave as soon as possible. In a couple of years they'll announce open season on every inkwell.

Even "toilet" would be too high for trannies.

Also this. I think that all eurocels should leave as soon as possible. In a couple of years they'll announce open season on every inkwell.
Don't leave. Take the fight to them. Remember that majority of young men are incels (or at least lives harsh social lives) in the first world. Without us, they are nothing.

Don't leave. Take the fight to them. Remember that majority of young men are incels (or at least lives harsh social lives) in the first world. Without us, they are nothing.
I'm a moral relativist, I really don't give a fuck about other people. I do however have a faint bias to like people like me aka incels.
The best decision for any euro-cel is to get the fuck out of this cucked continent, not because I hate it, but because objectively the EU government hates us. ANywhere else is better.

Trannies are funny when they BTFO foids

Trannies are funny when they BTFO foids
Clowns vs Clowns. Let them fight.

It's just like rapeugees vs libtards. Both undesirables lashing out at each other because of the inherent contradiction of their ideologies

NL needs to become another Atlantis.

Can they not find good looking trannies

hey could you put the images on imgur, the server image loads very slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back