Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: You're physically very weak and unfit

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
All these years of rotting have been taxing, not only to the body but also to the mind.

Takes me 10 calories to type every word

i often see girls in the gym lifting heavier than me

All these years of rotting have been taxing, not only to the body but also to the mind.
My mother questioned me today why I'm so skinny and why I've stopped going to the gym, which I used to love during my redpiller phase.

Im a stick

i often see girls in the gym lifting heavier than me
I exercise at minimum 4x a week for 20-30 minutes since December and am still skinny. I can bench 80 lbs meanwhile a girl I know can do 120 pounds

Last edited:
I have the body of an orge but my mind is soy'd

I can barely bench 85 pounds

I used to rot so bad that I couldn’t even handle the bench press bar. It was too heavy. All I use to do from 13-17 was wake up, go to school, jack off then do nothing

In my current state, I can only bench 95 lbs, but I haven't exercised in 5 years and I weigh 120 lbs.

I can barely bench 85 pounds
Do you work out? I had to workout for a year and 6 months to get to 80 pounds. Used to struggle with 45 but even after all my progress, im still weak. I knew kids in HS (athletes) who could bench 140 at 15 years old

I’m strong. Probably stronger than 97% of people on earth.

I started workout yesterday :fuk: i still feel fucking empty and thinking is pointless continue with this as a cope

I guess I am a little bit below avarage in strength but my mind is much worse. The blackpill and getting older and older as a virgin definitly caused some kind if permanent damage to my mind.

I'm incredibly thin and frail with the strength of a matchstick. Being physically weak is honestly a pretty bad physical and mental feeling

I try to fix it but some parts got so weak that I can't make any movement to train them even with the slightest weight

nah still stronger than average foid.

Do you work out? I had to workout for a year and 6 months to get to 80 pounds. Used to struggle with 45 but even after all my progress, im still weak. I knew kids in HS (athletes) who could bench 140 at 15 years old
Same as you, when I first started working out I could barely bench 45 lbs. But after a year, I only made it to 85 lbs. There's 14byear old girls at my school who could bench 120 lbs, (meanwhile I'm 18 and I can barely deadlift that weight.)

All my nerves and muscles are very weak and hypersensitive, i always feel sleepy and low energy