Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: heavy smoker yet a voicecel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am a heavy smoker and vape at the same time.

My voice never got deeper and cigarettes don't make your voice deeper its a pure cope you either have deep voice or not.

What cigs do you smoke?

Truecel trait: You smoke weed since years and you still cough heavily every time you smoke

Truecel trait: You smoke weed since years and you still cough heavily every time you smoke
brutal i smoked carts and rarely cough

My voice never got deeper and cigarettes don't make your voice deeper its a pure cope you either have deep voice or not.
Cigs make your voice worse.

My voice without proper humidity sounds cucled, i can barely talk

sounds like me
Yeah, my Christcuck friend has higher tolerance than me and doesnt cough even though he didnt smoke since years

Yeah, my Christcuck friend has higher tolerance than me and doesnt cough even though he didnt smoke since years
christian smoking weed? they cant even stay true to themselves

christian smoking weed? they cant even stay true to themselves
The bible doesnt forbid the believer to smoke weed, the Quran does though

The bible doesnt forbid the believer to smoke weed, the Quran does though
cuz bible is fake , weed wasnt discovered during that era but there are numerous calls to remain sober.

cuz bible is fake , weed wasnt discovered during that era but there are numerous calls to remain sober.
Weed is literally used since thousands of years

weed was not discovered by sand niggers when bible came out. there is no mention of weed in bible.
I was refering to human discovery of weed

I was also thinking smoking would slightly improve my voice, glad i didn't start smoking.

It’s absolutely the same with me, I’ve been smoking since I was about 13 years old, my voice is still cutecel