Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait- you never had a good hairstyle in school, and never knew what you were doing

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
Since, I was always friendless, I never learnt to style my hair, or maybe, it's because, I knew I was ugly and didn't care because, there was no point. I would regularly get hair cuts, but I had no clue how to style it.

I had long hair because I'm less ugly with long hair, but now I have beard

There no hair for my style

I just had an afro all my life pretty much lol.

I liked it but it showed to much of my face so now I have dreadlocks that cover my face (I also just like dreadlocks better)

Since, I was always friendless, I never learnt to style my hair, or maybe, it's because, I knew I was ugly and didn't care because, there was no point. I would regularly get hair cuts, but I had no clue how to style it.
Yep

I used to have a decent hairstyle when I was younger, but my head has grown too big and now my hair gets destroyed by the wind.

I never brushed my hair at all just let it grow out and went to school like that

My hair was always cut short

Same, or you have retard parents who don't teach you how to do it. I'm 20 years old and only learned how to style my hair properly recently.

i used to have a ugly ass mohawk in middle school and people would call me jimmy neutron