Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Voice Test) How Deep Is Your Voice?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★

Example of a 49-year-old male voice (FrothySolutions) on Apr 7, 2022 describing his college experience on an interview (27.7–1:32.9 in the interview; 1:05.2 total duration; 124 words)*:

"Well, wasn't that different from when I first enrolled. When I first enrolled, I, you know, was kind of invisible. I'm not sure how much of that is on me and my social ineptitude, but when I first went to college, I was pretty much invisible, and I'm pretty much invisible now, but I'm, I guess I'm taking more steps to make myself apparent. I've [sic] going to the college nightclubs. I've got video of that. If you search YouTube, 'FrothySolutions,' you'll find my channel. I've also started picking up volunteer shifts at a college bar and grill where a lot of college students work, and it's been a nice little outlet for interacting with college students. I don't think otherwise I'd be able to."

*source:
View: https://youtu.be/8XO950oADGU?feature=shared

Results:

FrothySolutions voice analysis

His AVERAGE (mean) voice pitch: 127 Hz

Average male adult voice pitch: 80–160 Hz

FrothySolutions, you are... NOT a voicecel!!!​

I found a study that says male voice pitch remains stable throughout adulthood (after age 28):

Here, we measured the F0 parameters of men who were recorded once every 7 years from age 7 to 56 as they participated in the British television documentary Up Series. Linear mixed models revealed significant effects of age on all F0 parameters, wherein F0 mean, minimum, maximum and the standard deviation of F0 showed sharp pubertal decreases between age 7 and 21, yet remained remarkably stable after age 28.

Planned pairwise comparisons with Bonferroni's correction confirmed that F0mean, F0min, F0max and F0s.d. values dropped significantly and dramatically from age 7 to 14, and again from age 14 to 21 (table 3). These F0 parameters then remained relatively stable following puberty, although we observed acute transient increases in F0 parameters at age 28. These age-related changes in F0 are further illustrated in figure 1.

In this longitudinal study, we tracked men's fundamental frequency (F0) over a span of 50 years of their lives. Our results corroborate those of earlier cross-sectional and cohort studies, demonstrating sharp pubertal decreases in male F0 parameters between the ages of 7 and 21 [2,3]. Our study contributes two additional key findings. First, despite these profound pubertal drops in F0, we demonstrate that men's F0 stabilizes after puberty and remains remarkably stable throughout adulthood. Second, our results reveal that individual differences in men's F0 are already established by age 7, long before sexual maturation and pubertal influences on the vocal anatomy.

On another note, the text in red also means it was over for voicecels at age 7. :feelshaha:

Rsos160395f01

Not only that, there is a slight mean (average) difference between age 28 and age 49 of −6 Hz, meaning that Frothy probably had a voice of 133 Hz when he was 28:

Table 3

Source:

I myself got these results from a previous test a while back (rounded to two decimal places since the downloaded data is a lot more precise):

Mean Pitch: 157.74 Hz
Mean Resonance: 50.36%
Median Pitch: 138.84 Hz
Median Resonance: 49.02%
St. Dev Pitch: 51.39 Hz
St. Dev Resonance: 23.17%

So I'm also in the adult male range and thus... NOT a voicecel!!!

What did you guys get? Giving your voice pitch Hz does not mean intelligence agencies can find your identity.

@GeckoBus @ItsovERfucks @Puppeter @Sheogorath @FrothySolutions

Last edited:
No voice for your face.

@Friezacel

Mogger.

You need to add your voice as a file and WRITE A TRANSCRIPT of what you're saying, then it'll give you an analysis.

I didn't say you have to post vocaroos. You have to go to the website yourself and do it (the website itself isn't mine).

MeanMedianSt. dev.
Pitch118Hz112Hz20Hz*
Resonance46%38%30%

these are the results so i m not mogger

You mog me by 39 Hz. :feelsohgod:

And @Natey Nate mogs me by 19.

:feelskek::feelsokman: I see.

Into the NSA database this goes.
Current literature suggests that the male mean speaking frequency is at 100–120 Hz and the female mean speaking frequency is approximately one octave above the male mean speaking frequency at 200–220 Hz.

muted the audio but these were my results.

Example of a 49-year-old male voice (FrothySolutions) on Apr 7, 2022 describing his college experience on an interview (27.7–1:32.9 in the interview; 1:05.2 total duration; 124 words)*:

"Well, wasn't that different from when I first enrolled. When I first enrolled, I, you know, was kind of invisible. I'm not sure how much of that is on me and my social ineptitude, but when I first went to college, I was pretty much invisible, and I'm pretty much invisible now, but I'm, I guess I'm taking more steps to make myself apparent. I've [sic] going to the college nightclubs. I've got video of that. If you search YouTube, 'FrothySolutions,' you'll find my channel. I've also started picking up volunteer shifts at a college bar and grill where a lot of college students work, and it's been a nice little outlet for interacting with college students. I don't think otherwise I'd be able to."

*source:

Results:

View attachment 1152499

I found a study that says male voice pitch remains stable throughout adulthood (after age 28):

On another note, the text in red also means it was over for voicecels at age 7. :feelshaha:

View attachment 1152531

Not only that, there is a slight mean (average) difference between age 28 and age 49 of −6 Hz, meaning that Frothy probably had a voice of 133 Hz when he was 28:

View attachment 1152533

Source:

I myself got these results from a previous test a while back (rounded to two decimal places since the downloaded data is a lot more precise):

What did you guys get? Giving your voice pitch Hz does not mean intelligence agencies can find your identity.

Your results are worse than mine and I consider myself a voice cel. If you don't have a deep bassy voice you are a voice cel. You also have a large deviation which is another voice cel trait.
Vc

Vc2

Also easy to fake a deeper result if you don't talk naturally. Speak naturally cocksuckas.

Thanks to autismo, my voice tempo and pitch varies mid-sentence and from one sentence to the next.

It goes from somewhat deep to medium-high (for a male) from medium-fast to sluggish.

My pitch, tone and tempo either varies randomly or, if I mind it, I start talking like a robot, with zero intonation, just like one of those old voice synthesizers.

Needless to say, I put people off by the way I talk. Together with the processing delay before I start, i'm usually taken as nonserious (clown), insincere, deceptive (liar), or stupid which is funny because I'm high-IQ, I'm almost always serious, sincere, and I hate lying.

Last edited:
He’s

*source:

Results:

View attachment 1152499

View attachment 1152531

View attachment 1152533

Source:

not a voicecel through depth he is because he’s nasally. My voice pitch is 117 hz

Current literature suggests that the male mean speaking frequency is at 100–120 Hz and the female mean speaking frequency is approximately one octave above the male mean speaking frequency at 200–220 Hz.
I see. Well, the metric I was using was the one provided by the study, but there's always variation.

I also redid the test and these are my results:

Retcon

This retcons the previous ones.
muted the audio but these were my results.
View attachment 1152540
You mog everyone in this thread.
Nice.
Your results are worse than mine and I consider myself a voice cel. If you don't have a deep bassy voice you are a voice cel. You also have a large deviation which is another voice cel trait.
View attachment 1152542
How does the St. dev thing work if you're below the average voice pitch for men?
View attachment 1152543
Also easy to fake a deeper result if you don't talk naturally. Speak naturally cocksuckas.
Another example of how the world is rigged against us is if you take testosterone as a man, it doesn't do shit to your voice and just makes you bald, whereas females (FTMs) always get a lower voice if they take test (I read this somewhere but can't find the source anymore).
He’s

not a voicecel through depth he is because he’s nasally. My voice pitch is 117 hz
His problem is his overuse of filler words (uh, um) which is a huge falio in addition to being, well, aged 50+ on a college campus. It's also an ND trait, unfortunately. Frothy himself has alluded to being an undiagnosed autist.

View: https://voca.ro/19aHXK06gSsD

MY VOICE AND SPEECH PATTERN IS SO WEIRD IDK HOW TO CHANGE ITT

I would say your voice is NT-passing, so normies can't tell if you're autistic or not based on your voice (regardless of whether you actually are or not). A lot of NDs' voices I've listened to on this forum have idiosyncratic speech (strange turns of phrases, a good example would be how CWC talks) and atypical speech patterns*.

*e.g.

Stuttering​

Stuttering occurs when a person is clear on the words they would like to say, but physically has difficulty getting these words out. People who stutter have difficulty moving forward in producing their words and may:

• repeat sounds(s-s-s-speech)
  • repeat syllables (ru-ru-running)
  • prolong sounds (sssspeech, whaaat)
  • become 'stuck' (blocked) on a sound (s------speech)
During a stuttering block it will take time for the word to come out, and during the block struggled attempts at sound production may be heard, or there may be silence.

Cluttering​

Cluttering occurs when a speaker speaks at a rate that is too fast for their system to handle. Those who clutter sound fast to the listener, and listeners have difficulty understanding the person with cluttering due to the presence of at least one of three symptoms:

• excessive repetitions of phrases, revisions of ideas, filler words such as “um” or “uh”
  • excessive over-coarticulation. Sounds in words run together and sounds or syllables may be deleted. For example, “It’s like this” may sound like, “slikethi.”
  • pauses in places where they would not be expected grammatically.

Atypical disfluency​

Atypical disfluencies occur when the speaker has easy repetitions or prolongations of sounds at the ends of words (speech-eech, light-t, misssss) or inserts a sound in the middle of a word (e.g. boy becomes (boy-hoy.).

@ElTruecel @der_komische

Last edited:
I see. Well, the metric I was using was the one provided by the study, but there's always variation.

View attachment 1152546

Nice.

How does the St. dev thing work if you're below the average voice pitch for men?

Another example of how the world is rigged against us is if you take testosterone as a man, it doesn't do shit to your voice and just makes you bald, whereas females (FTMs) always get a lower voice if they take test (I read this somewhere but can't find the source anymore).

His problem is his overuse of filler words (uh, um) which is a huge falio in addition to being, well, aged 50+ on a college campus. It's also an ND trait, unfortunately. Frothy himself has alluded to being an undiagnosed autist.

I would say your voice is NT-passing, so normies can't tell if you're autistic or not based on your voice (regardless of whether you actually are or not). A lot of NDs' voices I've listened to on this forum have idiosyncratic speech (strange turns of phrases, a good example would be how CWC talks) and atypical speech patterns*.

*e.g.

Stuttering​

Stuttering occurs when a person is clear on the words they would like to say, but physically has difficulty getting these words out. People who stutter have difficulty moving forward in producing their words and may:

During a stuttering block it will take time for the word to come out, and during the block struggled attempts at sound production may be heard, or there may be silence.

Cluttering​

Cluttering occurs when a speaker speaks at a rate that is too fast for their system to handle. Those who clutter sound fast to the listener, and listeners have difficulty understanding the person with cluttering due to the presence of at least one of three symptoms:

• excessive repetitions of phrases, revisions of ideas, filler words such as “um” or “uh”
  • excessive over-coarticulation. Sounds in words run together and sounds or syllables may be deleted. For example, “It’s like this” may sound like, “slikethi.”

Atypical disfluency​

Atypical disfluencies occur when the speaker has easy repetitions or prolongations of sounds at the ends of words (speech-eech, light-t, misssss) or inserts a sound in the middle of a word (e.g. boy becomes (boy-hoy.).

@ElTruecel @der_komische
Interesting information.

View attachment 1152546

Nice.

*e.g.

Stuttering​

Cluttering​

Atypical disfluency​

@ElTruecel @der_komische
You think so? I always thought I sounded pretty autistic

@DarkStarDown Apparently, Hungarian is the language where the men have the lowest voice pitch.

Lang languages comparison

And NZers have the deepest voice in the English-speaking world:

Lang en origins comparison

Last edited:
Interesting about being NT and the voice pill @lonelysin