Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went outside today and hate these stupid people around me

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
I am outside and there are these stupid annoying peions looking at me stupid fucking idiots get the fuck away from me.

Just ignore them, there's no point in stressing about others.

Then why did you go outside in the first place dumbass

Don't go outside as an incel

I genuinely think incels are the only truly conscious people in the planet

It’s called being in public

I hope this world's slate is cleaned from the filthy, gangrenous, disgusting necrosis that is humanity. Humans are parasitic creatures that not only commit brutal, sadistic acts on nature and animals with callousness and a stone heart, but they also commit treason every day, every second of their worthless lives. They kill and murder their own people, their own humans, torment them, torture them, make their lives hell, destroy their souls and rape their minds, drive them to their deaths. These are not beings, but lowly things deserving of the worst punishment. Heartless demons.

I hope this world's slate is cleaned from the filthy, gangrenous, disgusting necrosis that is humanity. Humans are parasitic creatures that not only commit brutal, sadistic acts on nature and animals with callousness and a stone heart, but they also commit treason every day, every second of their worthless lives. They kill and murder their own people, their own humans, torment them, torture them, make their lives hell, destroy their souls and rape their minds, drive them to their deaths. These are not beings, but lowly things deserving of the worst punishment. Heartless demons.

Just ignore them, there's no point in stressing about others.
I am trying but it's hard they look at me and are in my space which is annoying and even a little frustrating.