Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do cels do on a Fri-sunday since were less online today?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Total: 2,353 (Incels: 118, Bluepillers: 2,235)

Statistics​

Threads 542,098 Posts 12,567,663 Members 25,254 New Lost Soul cowkiller6

Why are only 118 online?

The fact that everything is usually closed and that theres nothing to do outside this day, Hmmm :dafuckfeels:

I've noticed this too. The forums are quite quiet on Friday and Saturday nights for some reason.

I've noticed this too. The forums are quite quiet on Friday and Saturday nights for some reason.
They are out with their GFs or having sweet seggs :fuk:

They adopt Jeremy Meeks personality and get all the ladies
Its that simple, All you have to do is become a crip, Get thrown in jail, Beat a 16 yo, Sell drugs and voila a limousine will wait for you when you exit the prison few years later.

Yeah, or its genetic or the shit i always hear, "Metabolism"
Metabolossus

Yeah for me all the fat goes to my face so i have skinny body that doesnt add weight and then my face is like a bloated elf.

Metabolossus

Yeah for me all the fat goes to my face so i have skinny body that doesnt add weight and then my face is like a bloated elf.
My fat only goes to the belly:fuk:

My fat only goes to the belly:fuk:
Are there any Belly excersises that works for this body phenotype?

For me nothing i do ever works for my face even tho i try dieting and whatever, Only thing that worked for me is starving myself while eating chewing gum only eat morning and evening.

Are there any Belly excersises that works for this body phenotype?

For me nothing i do ever works for my face even tho i try dieting and whatever, Only thing that worked for me is starving myself while eating chewing gum only eat morning and evening.
I doubt, the only belly exercises are for abs, like every muscle you need to grow it but also lose fat so it gonna show

I doubt, the only belly exercises are for abs, like every muscle you need to grow it but also lose fat so it gonna show
I look disgusting and people have proven they treat me like shit both thin, Skinny fat, Or athletic.

How im able to loose all that fat in my face is basically just jogging and starving myself while chewing gum at the same time, Theres a running track, That would be perfect but its pointless as im an uggo.

Its kind of strange. You would think there would be more active users around this time. Unless they have like an outside hobby or something theres no reason to go out.

99% of users in here are fakecels

I look disgusting and people have proven they treat me like shit both thin, Skinny fat, Or athletic.

How im able to loose all that fat in my face is basically just jogging and starving myself while chewing gum at the same time, Theres a running track, That would be perfect but its pointless as im an uggo.
I doubt surgery would work, expensive as fuck and probably theres an percentage that you end up worse than before

I doubt surgery would work, expensive as fuck and probably theres an percentage that you end up worse than before
Aleredy done it and my nose is now more fucked than it was from birth and im stuck on lyrica painkillers, My nose is one of the biggest contributers to my inceldom next to my gigantic round prey eyes and weak chin.

Aleredy done it and my nose is now more fucked than it was from birth and im stuck on lyrica painkillers, My nose is one of the biggest contributers to my inceldom next to my gigantic round prey eyes and weak chin.
:fuk:And then we get gaslighted by the generic shitty argument "Is JuSt YouR pERsonaliTy Inkwell" Don't matter if you're blackpilled or not, appariance matter and always mattered

:fuk:And then we get gaslighted by the generic shitty argument "Is JuSt YouR pERsonaliTy Inkwell" Don't matter if you're blackpilled or not, appariance matter and always mattered
It is what it is.

Im just waiting for my doom and rotting each day like the disposable garbage ive always been.

It is what it is.

Im just waiting for my doom and rotting each day like the disposable garbage ive always been.
Life is an curse that all here we didn't ask for

I wageslave almost every day so I can survive. Too tired to lurk most of the time. The normies at work wear me down. I just sleepmaxx as much as I can. It’s the closest thing to not existing

Friday night usually my game all night time. so tired this week from waging i couldn't game, ended up sleeping almost 10 hours

Total: 2,353 (Incels: 118, Bluepillers: 2,235)

Statistics​

Threads 542,098 Posts 12,567,663 Members 25,254 New Lost Soul cowkiller6

Why are only 118 online?

The fact that everything is usually closed and that theres nothing to do outside this day, Hmmm :dafuckfeels:
Drinking and hating my fucking neighbors.

I rot ldar and be online most of the time and sleep

I´m Never ´Less online´ during the weekends.
Matter of fact: I spend MORE time on this forum during the weekends,
Cause I have no one.
No friends, Toxic family members, No girlfriend/wife and that´s it

They are out with their GFs or having sweet seggs :fuk:
Majoritt of thjs forum are fakecels that have social circles and good looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6