Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What do you think of when you think of the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
Probably Kate Upton or some Playboy-looking model in a bikini.

Not anymore, boyos!

2022: Tranny Kim Petras
2023: 81 year old Martha Stewart in a bikini :feelspuke:
2024: 69 year old black grandma Gayle King
2024-alt: 400-lb. morbidly obese Hunter McGrady

I remember back in the late 90s to early 2000s a lot of male workspaces (car mechanics, taxi depots, HVAC repair men, factory workers). would hang up the SI Swimsuit Calendars. I'd like to see them hang this shit up lol. :feelskek:

Its like their trying to condition men to believe they are only worth the lowest-of-low female equivalents. Literally none of these "women" are even FERTILE. One has no uterus or ovaries, two are decades past menopause, and the last is too obese to have an ovulatory cycle. You really have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to pick these people.

I wonder if women's magazines, or romance book covers, or even Men's Health - will ever feature grandpas and obese truckers? :feelsseriously:

You're not open-minded enough to appreciate what those slay queens have to offer, that's why you inkwel :foidSoy:

You're not open-minded enough to appreciate what those slay queens have to offer, that's why you inkwel :foidSoy:
Fuck the blonde ho's at the strip club. I'm off to the nursing home for some black grandma lovin'. :owo:

I wouldn't enjoy any of these but it's nice to imagine fertile foids' reaction if men actually started getting attracted to it and they lost simps

I wouldn't enjoy any of these but it's nice to imagine fertile foids' reaction if men actually started getting attracted to it and they lost simps
No really.

It's way easier to look old and fat than thin and young.

If an onlyfans model wants to look cosplay as an old fat lady - it wouldn't be hard.

I remember jerking it to Kate Uptons old magazines. Looking back she's a bit chubby and can't choke the chicken to her anymore. On to Japanese playboy now. Faces are bad but better bodies.

Literally every piece of modern media, every form of modern media, MUST exist solely as a way for them to push The Message™ :feelsUgh:

It's annoying as fuck. I'm tired for fucking see trannies EVERYWHERE. CARTOONS, MOVIES, TV SERIES, VIDEO GAMES.

They think they're being so edgy and deep by putting a man in a dress. Yeah, mang. Real clever. Sooo brave :feelsseriously:

f09.gif

that's what I think

More useful as toilet paper than fap material.

If an onlyfans model wants to look cosplay as an old fat lady - it wouldn't be hard.
What if we switched these trends so often that they all go out of business and generally all foids lose worth?

The Pirelli calendar used to be hotness in the 1990s. But even that has gone a bit woke now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back