Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does it mean when a foid calls you cute?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
People on here have mixed opinions. Some users say that being called cute by a foid is a bad sign because they dont see you as potential sexual partner. Others say that being called cute is a “fakecel” trait. What do you guys think about this topic?

Anyone saying it’s bad is coping oldcel. Everyone knows prime JBs say it to prettyboy chads only gay ogre loving faggots would say otherwise

means youre fakecel faggot

It means you're a fakecel.

If a foid calls you cute then it means you are visually appealing to her. FAKECEL asf

just be a cutie patootie theory

People on here have mixed opinions. Some users say that being called cute by a foid is a bad sign because they dont see you as potential sexual partner. Others say that being called cute is a “fakecel” trait. What do you guys think about this topic?
Not chad

Normies get it alot
They call Chad Hot or Sexy asf whichever

Anyone saying it’s bad is coping oldcel. Everyone knows prime JBs say it to prettyboy chads
JBs foids are stupid they don't know what they want.

Trucel trait: Foids can't call you in any way, because you don't exist in their eyes

It's never happened to me. It would be a good thing, a compliment... if it did somehow happen to me however.

Anyone saying it’s bad is coping oldcel. Everyone knows prime JBs say it to prettyboy chads only gay ogre loving faggots would say otherwise
means youre fakecel faggot

If a foid calls you cute then it means you are visually appealing to her. FAKECEL asf
Agreed.

It's the same when a older woman calls you things like dear, darling, sweetheart so on but obviously there not saying it as a sexual way

I've heard girls say blackops2cel is cute. Is he fakecel?

It means you're a fakecel scum and should kys

If she means ‘cute’ as in ya looks then fakecel.

I’ve never been complimented by a foid I don’t care if she calls me cute at least she talked to me.

fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
fakecel
FAKECEL
F A K E C E L

Who tf thinks that being called cute is a bad sign lol

context tbh

'cute' can mean 'hot,' it can mean that you're a dog (even better), or it can just be used condescendingly about a beta orbiter

Potential orbiter or simp asset to be used and discarded as and when.

probably shy non masculine low t

Worst description of physical appearance I've ever heard, sounds embarrassing and demented

Idk because i do not talk to women besides the ones in my family. Actually i do not talk to people besides my family.

It means she doesn’t see you as a threat which has both positive and negative connotations.

Oofy doofy betabuxxer LTN effeminte numale soyboys might be referred to as "cute"
Cute is for feminine/innocent things (children, animals, etc)
They might refer to you as cute, but that means they're not viscerally attracted to you. They'd go "wow, you're fucking hot" if they were truly attracted to you like a chad.

The word cute is revered for something like a puppy or a baby. i personally wouldn't see that as a compliment but that's just me.

It's a good thing
Growing up with two sisters I would often hear them talk about a lot of guys they liked with their friends saying they were cute

I think it depends honestly. If they outright tell you “awww your so cute” (usually they’re old ass bitches) with a very soft voice like if you’re some dog or autistic kid then they think ur cute as a child. Mainly only people who are short as fufk and look like kids will be told this.

If a foid thinks ur attractive but no muscles then yeah they’ll think your cute.Cause hot is usually more about your body then your face. Anyways if they genuinely think you’re cute they’ll never say it to you unless you show interest and they’ll say it behind your back and if they do it’ll sound very nervous and maybe giggly too. They won’t say it so normally if they genuinely find you attractive.

but honeslty a lot of foids have said a man was cute in a way to say they’re attractive so yes it’s a good thing it just depends

Last edited:
Anyways if they genuinely think you’re cute they’ll never say it to you unless you show interest and they’ll say it behind your back and if they do it’ll sound very nervous and maybe giggly too. They won’t say it so normally if they genuinely find you attractive.
Exactly