Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of relationship between your parents

Did your parents like each other?

• Yes my parents have a healthy relationship

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No my parents have an unstable relationship

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • My parents are separted

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I'm an orphan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★★
Personally my parents had a mostly great marriage because my father is a chadlite and my mom was rised in a traditonal household a recipe for success they are still together after 26 yrs of marriage and I kinda envy them because I would never have something like that

Personally my parents had a mostly great marriage because my father is a chadlite and my mom was rised in a traditonal household a recipe for success they are still together after 26 yrs of marriage and I kinda envy them because I would never have something like that
your mom christian?
what denom?

My parents are divorced. I have no idea how they chould have thought getting married to each other was a good idea.

My parents are divorced. I have no idea how they chould have thought getting married to each other was a good idea.
Delusion, social expectations and misjudgment are all things that could lead to such an unfourtnate situations

They had an unstable relationship and were almost always fighting and arguing when my father was alive.

Naturally I was essentially forced to play child psychiatrist when very young to prevent them from literally killing eachother.

Hate my mother; love my father. Quite simple.

They had an unstable relationship and were almost always fighting and arguing when my father was alive.

Naturally I was essentially forced to play child psychiatrist when very young to prevent them from literally killing eachother.
Brutal, that stuff sounds terrifying

Hate my mother; love my father. Quite simple.
I dislike them both but it on me really, my father could've done better in his mate choice and my mother? Well I got my subhuman genes from her mostly

Dad betabuxed my Mom. He suspected she was cheating on her while working insane amounts of hours.

pretty bad, which is not uncommon for cels

I am an orphan of darkness

Emo Cringe Compilation 2016 New (Cringe, Funny) - Coub

I dislike them both but it on me really, my father could've done better in his mate choice and my mother? Well I got my subhuman genes from her mostly
My mother is an abusive histrionic asshole.

Some of the things she does:
  • Excessive scolding (entering my room, yelling, shouting, cussing, and insulting, then leaving the room, screaming as to cause stress, and entering again to shout)
  • Unusual physical punishment (hair-pulling, pinching, twisting her clenched fist into my temple or stomach, stepping on my foot with her entire body weight enough to cause bruising, and slapping in the mouth that draws blood)
  • Using manipulation (saying the hitting wasn't "that hard," saying that hitting a son is normal for mothers, saying the actions could be excused due to her abusive parents and unresolved childhood trauma, saying the actions didn't matter because of past grievances with me and things I've done before, and saying she was in the right to hit me and it should have been done more)

My parents are divorced father isn't in my life and my mom doesn't live with me no more due to her down world spiraling and family dynamic fallng apart quicker than I expected it to be

I resent and sometimes hate my mom

They hate each other my dad is gambler and i am premature baby

Brutal, why the fuck did your father betabux a woman like this
I just got in a fight with her. Got a shitton of hair pulled out and my arms cut up by her scratching it.

What's ironic is my father keeps telling me I should essentially put up with her because I'm the man in the house and not her to respect me. It's always the victim getting blamed.

My father was quite old when he had me in his 40s. I shouldn't have been born. My "mother" is a mere egg donor and completely worthless to me. I would let her drop off a cliff if I had the choice to save her. She should not have become a mother.

And despite what people might say, I will continue hating my mother. That's a hill I'll die on.

Last edited:
I was born because of rape. My father is still in prison to this day