Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What skin colour is Johnny depp? Dark colouring on causcasians are a halo especially, if you have bones

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
Looks like Olive/tan/light brown with red/pink undertones.
or maybe a little lighter then that, I can't tell. But I feel it's the best skin colour for whites to have. What percentage of whites have this Colouring? This skin colour and dark brown hair mogs, brown eyes always suck tho, it would have been better if it was slightly lighter.
IMG 20240516 153358
IMG 20240516 153337
IMG 20240516 160715

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/77t-KgN2Zz8?si=kzmiGPPx_WvG1Dz0

90% of the foids are talking about him here. It's as if bradd and Leo aren't in the video.
IMG 20240516 161429
IMG 20240516 161359

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown

I fucking hate this pretty boy Chad mogger.

I'D RATHER SIDE WITH THE DUMB PIECE OF MEAT AMBER HEARD instead of this fucker.

All the foids thirst over him. He's good looking and rich. He needs to fucking DROP DOWN AND DIE

I fucking hate this pretty boy Chad mogger.

I'D RATHER SIDE WITH THE DUMB PIECE OF MEAT AMBER HEARD instead of this fucker.

All the foids thirst over him. He's good looking and rich. He needs to fucking DROP DOWN AND DIE
Yeah, that's why I'm jealous. He had that mix pretty boy masculine look that's why they're all thirsting over him despite, him being a 5'9 Manlet.

HE'S HAD ENOUGH
WE'VE HAD NOTHING, HE'S HAD EVERYTHING
IT'S ENOUGH
Shows that foids will always pick the better looking chad. I hate these disgusting creatures. They're all like 5/10 and dream about being with guys like this. They should have never been given access to the internet.

IMG 20240516 162353
He also looks like he has some native American mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back