Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the event that finally blackpilled you?

Longpost ahead. Read if you're bored/curious. Tl;dr at the end.

I knew I was ugly, but I was gaslit hard into thinking you just have to be a nice person and treat women like humans and with respect, and you'll eventually find someone.

So I subscribed to various female subreddits to better understand them. To do things they say they like and avoid things they say they dislike etc.

My point of no return was a thread on the r/AskHolesOver30 subreddit. There was foid saying how she was going to leave her husband. She described him as a supportive and caring partner, good father, attractive. But she wanted to divorce him because ''the romantic spark just wasn't there anymore''. I could not believe it. I checked the account thinking it was a troll throaway account, but no. It was a 6-year old account and had a post history, it was 100% legit.

Then I check the comments, and to my shock, so many holes were talking about doing the same thing. ''My husband is great, amazing, caring, beautiful, he's a good father, a good friend, but I had to divorce him because I do not love him anymore''. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I was in complete denial. I unironically thought the subreddit was raided by incels or something. I CHECKED THE ACCOUNTS OF ALL THE FOIDS AND THEY WERE ALL LEGIT.

My blood was boiling, I just could not believe it. How could they destroy their family like this? So many of them? And these were 30+ used-up no-egg whores, I thought maybe they had lower, more realistic standards, but no. And I FUCKING hated how the holes framed leaving their husbands as actually doing them a FAVOR, saying shit like ''my husband is too good for me, I have to leave him so he finds something who can actually reciprocate the love he offers''.

The reason I resisted the blackpill for so long is that I thought I could just work hard, be a good person, treat women well and I'd eventually get Chad's used-up leftovers. But that was still better than inceldom, right? But it turns out, you can do EVERYTHING right, be a perfect good little simp, but the hole will still throw you away like garbage without a second thought to find something better. It was fucking brutal to learn this.

I made this wall of text because this story is very important to me. It unironically changed the course of my life.

tl;dr Reading the foids' own comments and posts opened my eyes to their cruel nature. One thread in particular about a try-hard simp who did everything right and was still divorced by his wife was my turning point.

I think it was working with women, it was like 90% women 10% men and they were so self serving and awful. Imagine women past their 50's bullying some oldcel. He was recruited the same day as me and they hated him for no reason. They always tried to cheat so they could work less, lied, gossiped and tried to use you. I was in love with one of the younger ones (she was 33 i was in my 20's). At the end of my contract i learned that she had cheated on her fiance multiple times in the past at this workplace :feelskek: that explained why she didn't had a cellphone cause he forbid her to have one. They really were like non sentient savage beasts, this or evil witches (btw this is how they were calling themselves, "the witches" as a joke, but it echoes like a subtle moment of truth).

You can get told that you look like Mr. Bean only so many times before you become blackpilled.

The fucking lies, man. That's what blackpilled me. All the lame excuses they made to reject me. I knew they were lying, but it's in public, so what could I do but play dumb and pretend to believe them. I took the blackpill at around 20 when I realized it could all be boiled down to, "You're too short, too ugly and I'm busy with chad."
Sometimes, I'd even see them with chad on the day they told me they were busy with school/work/family.

And without exception, they're all like that.

Middle and high school that blacked me

Last edited:
Longpost ahead. Read if you're bored/curious. Tl;dr at the end.

I knew I was ugly, but I was gaslit hard into thinking you just have to be a nice person and treat women like humans and with respect, and you'll eventually find someone.

So I subscribed to various female subreddits to better understand them. To do things they say they like and avoid things they say they dislike etc.

My point of no return was a thread on the r/AskHolesOver30 subreddit. There was foid saying how she was going to leave her husband. She described him as a supportive and caring partner, good father, attractive. But she wanted to divorce him because ''the romantic spark just wasn't there anymore''. I could not believe it. I checked the account thinking it was a troll throaway account, but no. It was a 6-year old account and had a post history, it was 100% legit.

Then I check the comments, and to my shock, so many holes were talking about doing the same thing. ''My husband is great, amazing, caring, beautiful, he's a good father, a good friend, but I had to divorce him because I do not love him anymore''. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I was in complete denial. I unironically thought the subreddit was raided by incels or something. I CHECKED THE ACCOUNTS OF ALL THE FOIDS AND THEY WERE ALL LEGIT.

My blood was boiling, I just could not believe it. How could they destroy their family like this? So many of them? And these were 30+ used-up no-egg whores, I thought maybe they had lower, more realistic standards, but no. And I FUCKING hated how the holes framed leaving their husbands as actually doing them a FAVOR, saying shit like ''my husband is too good for me, I have to leave him so he finds something who can actually reciprocate the love he offers''.

The reason I resisted the blackpill for so long is that I thought I could just work hard, be a good person, treat women well and I'd eventually get Chad's used-up leftovers. But that was still better than inceldom, right? But it turns out, you can do EVERYTHING right, be a perfect good little simp, but the hole will still throw you away like garbage without a second thought to find something better. It was fucking brutal to learn this.

I made this wall of text because this story is very important to me. It unironically changed the course of my life.

tl;dr Reading the foids' own comments and posts opened my eyes to their cruel nature. One thread in particular about a try-hard simp who did everything right and was still divorced by his wife was my turning point.
Of course that kind of shit happens all the time. It's just reality, even good looking statusmaxxed normies that want a family etc are pretty much playing russian roulette nowadays.

Take their rights away :feelsdevil:

This is the image that blackpilled me
Gszqh4ah4uw51

Another story from another waggie work : that modern cute and sexy moroccan chick in her early 30's was in Europe since only a few years after she had met her european husband on the internet. At the time i was working with her she was planning on leaving the guy (i overheard her talking with an ukrainian foid friend of hers that was egging her on). From what i understood, guy wasn't even bad or anything, her griefs were stuff like "he spends too much time with his son" :feelskek:(guess he had one from a previous relationship) and the worst part is when i overheard her saying that she want to have a kid from him first, and only then dump him, so that "at least she has something from him" :fuk:

Another story from another waggie work : that modern cute and sexy moroccan chick in her early 30's was in Europe since only a few years after she had met her european husband on the internet. At the time i was working with her she was planning on leaving the guy (i overheard her talking with an ukrainian foid friend of hers that was egging her on). From what i understood, guy wasn't even bad or anything, her griefs were stuff like "he spends too much time with his son" :feelskek:(guess he had one from a previous relationship) and the worst part is when i overheard her saying that she want to have a kid from him first, and only then dump him, so that "at least she has something from him" :fuk:
Real psychopath hours