Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would Incelistan be like if we ever created it?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Recruit
★★
If we were to actually create an incel utopia where would it be located, what laws would you put and what would be the national flag, religion and language. I already have a possible flag but I still haven't designed one that would suit Incelistan well, Im also thinking about maybe creating a language. As for the government Im not sure but I think that instead of a government we should have an order of monks who basically just live in deep connection to nature hunting their own food, fishing and spending a lot of time in the sunlight. Let me know what you think

like this

Attachments

• plato-socrates.jpg
    plato-socrates.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 20
Someones getting raped I'm afraid.

A country just full off men with no women allowed sounds gay asf

Women can only be citizens if they have sex with an incel randomly selected by a lottery. Each female citizen must have sex with one incel per year to retain her citizenship.
Women are not allowed to talk back to men or work male jobs.

We should build a statue of elliot in the middle of incelistan

We will have to raid some other countries and bring back women and I would have a few wife's and I would raid niggers for food and shit and live on my oil rig like solid snake does

Or I would have an island so I can drive in a car around it

Women can only be citizens if they have sex with an incel randomly selected by a lottery. Each female citizen must have sex with one incel per year to retain her citizenship.
Women are not allowed to talk back to men or work male jobs.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Based