Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the most public way to kys?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Let's say, hypothetically, you wanted to end your life and wanted as many people to see you do it as possible, where would you do it and how would you do it?

Self-immolation in front of state capital.

Maybe a mall of some sort?

Lathe machine

Plant a bomb and hold the detonator at Taylor's Swift concert. What a dream to go with the bang (in Rayman 2) mr Fed.

There's this one scenario I used to think about where I would jump off a skyscraper in the city centre right as Fallout Boy says "you will remember me for centuries" — don't know where the music would be coming from though maybe a speaker I hold.

Let's say, hypothetically, you wanted to end your life and wanted as many people to see you do it as possible, where would you do it and how would you do it?
Go into a public place and ronnie mcnutt

Off some politician, preferably jewish

Self immolation and murder suicides are trendy now. My lawyer says I should not condone them, so I will not.

I don't think that there is anything more public than throwing yourself off of a skyscraper...
Still I wouldn't do it, there are so many ways to fuck over the system, like NEETing and burdenmaxxing.

Suicide bombing, shooting yourself in the head in public,