Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Where are all the foids at?

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★
Everywhere you go, everything you see, the male ratio is always higher than the female ratio.
Where are they? Are they hiding from me?

Young men in the current era vastly outnumber young foids. It is only past age 30+ that foids that outnumber men. In the past, war & disease (men have weaker immune systems) kept the male population in check. Too many men is a bad thing. You see, lonely men tend to do dangerous and reckless things.

More men = war & starvation (competition for toilets is fierce, hordes of lonely men with nothing to lose either chimp out or refuse to work)

More foids = peace and prosperity (sexually satisfied men are more than willing to contribute to society)

This is why I say state-mandated marriages without artificially pumping out more females (through abortion & genetic engineering) will not work.

There are approx. 105 males for every 100 females born. That + hypergamy + feminism is why the sex ratio is so skewed in women's favor in the modern era.

The internet will become even more a sausagefest with the surge of curries getting wifi.

Young men in the current era vastly outnumber young foids. It is only past age 30+ that foids that outnumber men. In the past, war & disease (men have weaker immune systems) kept the male population in check. Too many men is a bad thing. You see, lonely men tend to do dangerous and reckless things.

More men = war & starvation (competition for toilets is fierce, hordes of lonely men with nothing to lose either chimp out or refuse to work)

More foids = peace and prosperity (sexually satisfied men are more than willing to contribute to society)

This is why I say state-mandated marriages without artificially pumping out more females (through abortion & genetic engineering) will not work.
Foids past 30?? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I would reccomend you read the normalfagmaxxing thread in the must read section if you are interested in this topic

Like the seahorse guy mentioned above you can look at the actual numbers and birth ratio, but that isnt the full picture.

Foids have foid only spaces, like a pilates class for example, once one non chad man enters that environment they will all go somewhere else.

So thats one part of it.

They also practice serial monogamy or sometimes are so degenerate as to be apart of chads harem at the same time with other foids.

There's gonna be a time where dating apps will have more troons than foids :feelspuke:
The real foids will be locked behind a paywall that's free for chads only.

theyre at chads house

Everywhere you go, everything you see, the male ratio is always higher than the female ratio.
Where are they? Are they hiding from me
They're either Café-hopping or out shopping. If there is too much sub outdoors they're inside in their little troll caves proceeding to ghost all their simps.
t. I have a twin sister

They're either Café-hopping or out shopping
Yeah true, the gender ratios can actually favor foids in these environments but its pointless as a non chad, these arent places to talk to foids and strike up a conversation

Yeah true, the gender ratios can actually favor foids in these environments but its pointless as a non chad, these arent places to talk to foids and strike up a conversation
Yup, plus you need a lot of money to afford café hopping or shopping on a regular basis. The prices here are so unhinged. I swear there is an 200% price hike for almost everything.

Guess that that's the reason I'm a poorcel....

Stfu racist

Where do you live ? I still see plenty of foids

The only foids I see are gigastacies that are taken or old hags
I live in Niederbayern
Weird, i still see plenty of foids in NRW and Hessen

Weird, i still see plenty of foids in NRW and Hessen
Maybe it's just my city. It's a very traditional bavarian city that does festivals and allat. My mom sometimes sends me videos of her attending those events and all I see is old people.

They are currently getting railed by Chad.

They're hiding from us.

They're either Café-hopping or out shopping. If there is too much sub outdoors they're inside in their little troll caves proceeding to ghost all their simps.
t. I have a twin sister
True, I live in a commuter city and it's a rare sight to see another foid under the age of 30 here. Foids spend their time dicking around and shopping or just hanging out with each other. It's not that there are few of them, but they're away from you

Finally someone gets it. It feels like everyone else around is too braindead and ignorant to avoid the elephant in the room which is the glaring demographics issue. Some retards even claim that there are more women because they look at overall gender numbers and scream that the pink number is higher, ignoring the fact that all those women are 60+ years old who outlived their husbands. Excuse me, but no one wants to date a fucking grandma! When it comes to the real dating age demographic (18-35 y.o.) it's an utter sausagefest. Why do you think every dating website has a 7:1 male/female ratio and every girl you see (no matter how ugly she is) already has a boyfriend???

Even if we lived in an ideal world without feminism and hypergamy, we would still have a bunch of incels because there are millions of excess men on this planet who don't have a living female counterpart to match, so someone has to end up being left out loser!

No one wants to discuss what you just mentioned, probably because majority of humans are selfish and overwhelmingly prefer sons for their offspring. You always hear every faggot say how they want a son and act like it's a tragedy if it turns out to be a daughter, because he wants a son to carry his faggot name and all that narcissistic genes DNA bullshit. And then they wonder where the hell all women went and why their precious son can't find a gf (because everyone else also has a son, idiot).

Look no further than China and India who went as far as aborting baby girls because of their selfish preferences for sons. Now these idiots run around like a pack of wild hyenas desperately looking for a pussy that is nowhere to be found. They then travel to poorer countries and steal women from there, further spreading the problem like some virus that they themselves caused but refuse to take responsibility for.

IMO, solution to this problem is not that difficult:

1. Recognize that there's a demographics problem instead of ignoring it.
2. Give incentives for people to have daughters instead of sons (tax breaks, social benefits, etc.)
3. Opposite of #2, put higher taxes on people who have sons, especially on those without daughters to equal it out.
4. If previous solutions don't work, start forcefully aborting excess male offsprings to keep the balance level.

But of course, none of these solution will be implemented and the problem will continue to grow with everyone wondering where those females are hiding. They haven't been born, that's where. Bow down to AI overlords so hopefully we can artificially produce pussy to fill the gap.

theyre at chads house
This and in their foid friends homes. Their transportation happen in expensive cars from building to building inkwells have no access to. Orbiters, delivery men and chads do the groceries for them. That's why you see mostly just children or elderly people outside of university cities. Young toilets can also be found at warm countries like Greece and Spain where they travel to whore around.

Last edited:
They are in Chad spaces. Basketball, football games, drifting tracks audience. High quality bars/restaurants. Yacht parties. Any actually non-tranny woman under the age of 100 is a superstar celebrity in 2024.