Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who is more likely to be a leftist incelphobe?

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
★★★
Most people drawn to Humanities are stupid. Not because they were indoctrinated by Marxists, but because they are stupid from birth.

Should the Status Quo speak on behalf of conservatism, most people drawn to Humanities would also be conservatives.

They are too stupid to think outside the box and for this reason fall for whatever ideology the system sees fit.

Who is more likely to be a leftist incelphobe:

• Michael is an aerospace engineer working for Boeing.

Steve is collage designer working for urban beautification projects.

Gee, that's a tough one.

Leftist incelphobes don't become rocket scientists because STEM, Medicine and non-Humanities courses are beyond them.

They don't become welders because physical labor is too harsh for them.

They are basically weak, stupid little faggots and this severely limits their career options.

Leftist incelphobes either have to take some bogus administrative position or else write plays for a living. Make YouTube videos trashing lonely ugly men.

Most Humanities students produce nothing of objective worth for society.

It's certainly the profession we all dream of when we're ignorant, lackadaisical teenagers: movie stars, famous writers, popular singers, famous painters, famous bloggers or YouTube celebrities. Everyone wants to be in a band. We join drama clubs. The dream is there to be one of the elite: lots of fame. Lots of fans. Lots of money. No real work.

Can you name a genuinely smart actor?

Sometimes they try to impress us by telling us about ones who dropped out of Microbiology or wanted to Major in Physics or worked a few months as a nurse and sucked at it. Professional actors are idiots. What they do isn't hard. I acted. Almost everyone has acted. It really doesn't require a lot of brain cells. Ever lied about something convincingly? Congratulations: you're an actor.

By the way, I think @PPEcel studied Law?

Some bright incels are drawn to Humanities. It's just that most people drawn to Humanities are stupid cunts.

Last edited:
Reading that was a few minutes of my life I’ll never get back

My dick in a box

Who gives a shit? Both the left and right are bluepilled.

I cant understand like half of the words.

looking back at bookmarks this is gold