Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who were the most famous incels when you joined?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
some brocels were the must active around my joining time. @Broly @BlkPillPres @InMinecraft @Vermillion @PPEcel @Pepecel @Edmund_Kemper @Rotter @BrettyBoy and othERs

wtf is this gay ass user cocksucking praise bs

@mentalcel1 @Sneir

some brocels were the must active around my joining time. @Broly @BlkPillPres @InMinecraft @Vermillion @PPEcel @Pepecel @Edmund_Kemper @Rotter @BrettyBoy and othERs
Man there @sneed(not chuck) or something to that effect. My man was 200IQ, he either roped or got with his oneitis.

Last edited:
I can’t remember that clearly but I know for sure @BataviaCel was popular af when I joined

FullTimeLoser, Foidologist, mental_out, animecel2d

I'm glad for anyone who ascended. happy for em

CCPcel, Incelius Savage, animecel2d, pepecel, decembrist_kirillov, Sneir, broly, InMinecraft, BrettyBoy, HIghTGymcel, yez

@cemproglu2 or whatever his name was
With all the doxxing shit

CCPcel, Incelius Savage, animecel2d, pepecel, decembrist_kirillov, Sneir, broly, InMinecraft, BrettyBoy, HIghTGymcel, yez
also @Death @blackraven and @IncelKing :feelsautistic:

@sellinggf10k, @98goindead, @Defeated Lobster

i want to hear it from you guys @Emba @proudweeb

I remember
@Diocel
@Edmund_Kemper
@mylifeistrash
@nausea
@ThoughtfulCel
@Pengwin

Zer0/ Sneir Incelius Savage Stupid Clown

uhh @unsettling @pp138 @Animecel2D @personalityinkwell @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ThoughtfulCel @blackpillprez @fastbannaceo where the guys who got tagged the most from what I can remember.

@WØLF was there anyone else from the late 2020s that I forgor?

Last edited:
uhh @unsettling @pp138 @Animecel2D @personalityinkwell @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ThoughtfulCel @blackpillprez @fastbannaceo where the guys who got tagged the most from what I can remember.

@WØLF was there anyone else from the late 2020s that I forgor?
Hmmm. I believe postmaxxers were more prominent and held significantly more status on the forum back in 2020. Users as prolific and distinguished as @Ritalincel, @Yerberito, and @nihility being just a few of the driving forces within incels.is's former postmaxxing culture. Before he tragically deleted his original account which had amassed (iirc) around as many posts as I currently have, @Zettacel was as well. Many men are now sadly either banned, or have nuked their accounts entirely. Many men, man.

Last edited:
Insomniac, BrendioEEE, BlkPillPres, the mods, Cuyen, Ritalincel

i remember @Weed being in every fucking thread and never saying anything of substance

@Pixycel @Grim_Reaper @Michael W. Ford @wereq @FemoidsLGBTQ and @PersonalityChimp

2023 flew by fast

og member i see, how has the forum changed throughout your time here?
the debates used to be intense, and users would go more in depth when arguing on a specific subject. there was a lot of rivalry based on what stance which user assumed on a topic.

the moderation team collapsed, and all decided to flee the scene when faced with potential legal problems. some stupid laws were added such as "don't sexualize minors" which makes the forum objectively worse. this event coupled with the more argumentative and determined users leaving or getting banned, the strict sense of hierarchy that used to prevail has mellowed out into a void wherein the power vacuum has yet to be filled, which leaves the forum leaving empty and lacking in purpose.

the debates used to be intense, and users would go more in depth when arguing on a specific subject. there was a lot of rivalry based on what stance which user assumed on a topic.

the moderation team collapsed, and all decided to flee the scene when faced with potential legal problems. some stupid laws were added such as "don't sexualize minors" which makes the forum objectively worse. this event coupled with the more argumentative and determined users leaving or getting banned, the strict sense of hierarchy that used to prevail has mellowed out into a void wherein the power vacuum has yet to be filled, which leaves the forum leaving empty and lacking in purpose.
I see. Yeah I remember lurking years ago and those 2017-2019 posts were always genuinely intruging stuff to read. Everything here is always memes and shitposting. Do you see yourself leaving soon?

I hope that one day I will be able to leave
I see. Yeah I hope that for everyone man. It also seems that everyone here seems to hate women which I don't get. I love women personally, I want to be in a relationship with a girl who genuinely loves me and that I genuinely love. This goal is very hard for me because of my height so that's why I'm here to be with others like me but it seems the feeling towards women may not be mutual... How old are you by the way?

I see. Yeah I hope that for everyone man. It also seems that everyone here seems to hate women which I don't get. I love women personally, I want to be in a relationship with a girl who genuinely loves me and that I genuinely love. This goal is very hard for me because of my height so that's why I'm here to be with others like me but it seems the feeling towards women may not be mutual... How old are you by the way?
I do hate most females, the rare type of female that I don't hate wouldn't want me. I'm 22

this one currycel who was undoubtedly convinced MMAmaxxing would work for him and he’d achieve success that way, forget this name but every other post was about techniques and I remember he even won a match, long gone now though, he did give me solid gym advice

@IncelMan (not the current one) @Kointo @chudur_budur @RippedRichandIncel @blickpall

I remember @Lonelyus
@decafincel
@trognarukk
@lazy_gamer_423
@Repulsive123
@TBIcel

being active at the time I joined.

Idk who was the most famous.

Also I remember your @InMemoriam avi when I used to lurk back in 2022 and 23

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@LeFrenchCel
@SupremeGentleCel
@ItsovERfucks
@ Andromedagalaxy
And @ nirvanafan ( :feelspuke: )

I don´t really keep track of who I interact with here,
but around my join date, these users were active nearly every day:

Members
@ItsovERfucks
@DarkStarDown
@Lonelyus
@Biowaste Removal
@Logic55

Mods
@LeFrenchCel
This Guy is very active,
Not a day goes by where I dont see him in a thread

I joined on December 17 2022 but it took them 1 year 3 months to approve my registration

I joined on December 17 2022 but it took them 1 year 3 months to approve my registration
When I tried to register the first time, I remember seeing users like @Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage @Sneir @Stupid Clown @hollowcel @Nikalas on main page. I also remember when stupid clown kept getting posted on IT, that one guy made a gore page on reddit, and plans to raid IT and spam gore. And @RobertGarnicasAPedo was busy doxxing back then. And I remember @To koniec had the Cell from dragon ball avi.

When I tried to register the first time, I remember seeing users like @Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage @Sneir @Stupid Clown @hollowcel @Nikalas on main page. I also remember when stupid clown kept getting posted on IT, that one guy made a gore page on reddit, and plans to raid IT and spam gore. And @RobertGarnicasAPedo was busy doxxing back then. And I remember @To koniec had the Cell from dragon ball avi.
@Nograsscel see? I was never lying about it. Now your turn to prove it