Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are blacks from slaves in america so much more dumb and brutal than african immigrants

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
African girl confirming my jbw and her family seems nice and cool.

But ghetto bitches drive me nuts

The average african immigrant isn't the average black person. For an African to be able to move to America that person needs to have wealth, education, which both correlate with high IQ. So basically your average African immigrant isn't the average black person.

What @Balding Subhuman said, even in slavlands african students are behaving better your average ghetto thug

Black people destroying 110 cars and setting fire and acting like monkeys to prove they are not while looting stores and stealing, To prove they arent savages, Retarded monkeys. monkeys, Just shoot and kill and stab niggers aleredy, AC130 Above them too, Tactical nuke niggers and remove them from earth.

The strongest were sent from Africa, now, while Africans wasn't the brightest, their stupid tend to work in physical jobs (just like every other race), leaving out the smart ones (relatively) to become slaveowners

The average african immigrant isn't the average black person. For an African to be able to move to America that person needs to have wealth, education, which both correlate with high IQ. So basically your average African immigrant isn't the average black person.
^^^

Low class/illegal Africans in Europe behave worse than nigs in America

Think about it.

The niggers we have in the states are so fucking stupid and violent because they are descendants of the most inferior of the genetic nigger stock.

As remember these were the niggers that their fellow niggers actually were able to catch and sell to the Jewish slavers that originally brought them over here to destroy America. :feelskek:

Anyway had those niggers been genetically superior and gifted they could have banded together and fought off their fellow nigger tribesmen who were trying to sell them into slavery. :feelsthink:

The strongest were sent from Africa, now, while Africans wasn't the brightest, their stupid tend to work in physical jobs (just like every other race), leaving out the smart ones (relatively) to become slaveowners
What am I supposed to say: "Praise the Imperium, Crush the crows?" Should I Daniel Radcliff? What do I do? Is it my fault that black people refer to each other as "nigga", "cuz", and "bruh"? Am I supposed to adopt their ebonics? What do I do? Is there somewhere I can go to refrain from interacting with colored folk? Should I help purify my race for its inherited sins by propagating with black girls? What do I do?