Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do friendhavers say having friends is overrated?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That is like saying sex is overrated :soy:.

If having friends didn't matter, then why the fuck do I see everyone except for me have friends everywhere I go? Why does the fucking jew psychologists ask me do I have friends before asking me if I have a gf? Why do people bully me for having no friends, including my family? Why do people spend hours and money with their friends when they could've been playing video games or a 1000 other copes? Even when friendhavers complain about their friends being fake, they still hang with them. :feelsseriously:

Having friends is in the same fucking tier as having intimacy on Maslow's hierachy of needs yet people here are as bluepilled to say having friends doesn't matter bro. :soy:

Last edited:
few people have real friends

Shit all I got is self actualization

Because of this: Read my thread Niqqer:

If having friends didn't matter, then why the fuck do I see everyone except for me have friends everywhere I go? Why does the fucking jew psychologists ask me do I have friends before asking me if I have a gf? Why do people bully me for having no friends, including my family? Why do people spend hours and money with their friends when they could've been playing video games or a 1000 other copes? Even when friendhavers complain about their friends being fake, they still hang with them. :feelsseriously:

Having friends is in the same fucking tier as having intimacy on Maslow's hierachy of needs yet people here are as bluepilled to say having friends doesn't matter bro. :soy:
View attachment 651903
Your mentally enslaved by the image of a pyramid.

Normies can't appreciate what they have srsly

It is quite simple to have friends. I have always had friends and I have friends now. Anyway, if you have money you can have good friends. But the money does not help you to ascend. :forcedsmile:

It's a scam anyway. Normies use each other all the time. Talking to myself mogs hard.

this isnt new, people who have X will always tell you having X is overrated bc they do not know what it is to live without it

The same reason sex-havers say that having sex is "Overrated". they say that having friends is overrated but they'd kill themselves if they were in my situation.

I have friends, but then what? I'd trade it all for a girlfriend

It's a scam anyway. Normies use each other all the time. Talking to myself mogs hard.
Cope, normies call all their friends fake yet can’t live without them.

Everyone here is on the second step lmaooo

Friendhavers on here can't comprehend the pain of being friendless. It's like asking sexhavers to show empathy towards incels.

Social isolation is torture! :reeeeee:

All the users here with friends are fakecels.

Having friends is overrated bro, if they treat you like shit. If you find REAL friends that you agree with on EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. Then that friendship's worth it for me.

Otherwise who wouldn't like support?

I feel like friendship for an incel is different from friendship for a chad. You're the one doing the work as an incel and vice versa when you're chad.

Nobody said having friends is shit, it’s just not how you imagine it. It doesen’t fill your heart with pure happiness and makes you forget about all problems. Sometimes it creates even more stress than if you are alone, especially since today there is almost no real friendship, no loyality, people claim to be your friend but betray you if it benefits them, talk behind your back etc…

Friends are fucking useless.

Btw, stop going to psychologists. They're just checking to see if you're a normie.

If you're not a normie, they will mark you down as mentally ill and try to ruin your life.

View attachment 651903
You know what is truly overrated?

Owning a Lamborghini.

I have a convertible aventador and in the end of the day it's just a car like any other. Yes, it's cool and fun but after a couple joyrides you realize it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Tee hee.

You know what is truly overrated?

Owning a Lamborghini.

I have a convertible aventador and in the end of the day it's just a car like any other. Yes, it's cool and fun but after a couple joyrides you realize it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Tee hee.
do you actually or larp

View attachment 651903
because "friends" don't really care about you

Same reason normies say sex and relationships are overrated

Friendhavers on here can't comprehend the pain of being friendless. It's like asking sexhavers to show empathy towards incels.

Social isolation is torture! :reeeeee:

They got bored from having friends that it

They have fake friends and of course that shit is not what they thought friendship would look like. It isn't. They've never had a real friend so they don't know how valuable real friendship is.

Why do people spend hours and money with their friends when they could've been playing video games or a 1000 other copes?
If they can be useful in any way (resources, information, connections, emotional support), they're kept around. Friends are a tool for survival in society, they support each other in times of need. They are also needed so that society does not consider you a loser with no social skills.

I think this is about the kind of friends

They learn how to take them for granted like sexhavers