Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is ERs aura so strong?

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
★★★★★
His aura is on hitlers level when you watch his videos you get chills in your back because yk he is a true blackpilled visionnary
One of a kind...

The black pill was really strong with him. It's quite admirable how he was able to channel his hatred into action.

is thERe an site with backups of all his old vids??? i need that shit

i fucking love er(no diddler). every now and again i find myself listening how his old videos of him just rambling about his frustrations..
oddly calming

He have a brutal jawline but be a manlet in burgerland gave to him a death setence

It's the autism

is thERe an site with backups of all his old vids??? i need that shit
there should ne, i heard even videos that were never uploaded were made available, after a FOIA request or something

Cause he looks good and has a nice voice.

High introverted intuition and he was ready to die. Similar personality and conviction as Adolf Hitler.

High introverted intuition and he was ready to die. Similar personality and conviction as Adolf Hitler.
And he was good looking. That's a big part of it as well. Because even incels are lookist.

Elliot had a good face. If he looked like Cho, you know.

He was really like a cartoon character troll. Read his posts on Youtube and boards, nobody would have thought he was 100% real.

Didn't he say something to the effect of "you incels are ugly, I'm better than you"? Not based.

Didn't he say something to the effect of "you incels are ugly, I'm better than you"? Not based.
Yes, Elliot clearly would have hated everyone here and looked down on us.

No he literally called himself an incel on forum boards
Yes, but he was a mentalcel. He was like "I'm so beautiful, why won't girls like me?" Not like us.

No he literally called himself an incel on forum boards
That doesn’t necessarily equate to solidarity or feelings of brotherhood towards us bro.

The fact that he killed probable fellow truecels basically proves my homeboi the grotmeister a.k.a @Todd Thundercock correct as usual.

That doesn’t necessarily equate to solidarity or feelings of brotherhood towards us bro.

The fact that he killed probable fellow truecels basically proves my homeboi the grotmeister a.k.a @Todd Thundercock correct as usual.
Read his manifesto they bullied him

Yes, but he was a mentalcel. He was like "I'm so beautiful, why won't girls like me?" Not like us.
Exactly. Elliot was a very unique case of extreme narcissism, if that wasn't obvious enough in his manifesto and videos.

Exactly. Elliot was a very unique case of extreme narcissism, if that wasn't obvious enough in his manifesto and videos.
He wasn’t a real narc he was a psychotic pantomiming stereotypical Chad behavior trying to get laid (which is well generally narcissistic in nature).

The truth is he was even more lost for a sense of identity than the typical autist.

Yes.

View: https://youtu.be/SmxOINy3ud8?t=5

Great Fanfiction popping up in the Roleplay Forum! Come and read.
DennisTheMenace12
noFilter

#4745001Friday, January 02, 2009 11:43 AM CST
There are really good ones coming up. Here's a sneak peak of one.It was truly sad. I pulled up to the empty, desolate, aged skyscraper. Once a place of great trade and inventions, now, it was only a dead building. I heard the sound of a rocket whizz. I ducked out of the way as the rocket brick collided with the building. The windows broke into thousands of pieces. I turned around to see Official Agency warfighers. I pulled out my RPGE7 and lined the crosshairs up with the plane. The plane swer...
A Complete, Finished Fanfiction by Me in the ROLEPLAY section!
DennisTheMenace12
noFilter

#4882856Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:44 PM CST
Decent, not an RPG, and has good grammar and spelling, with great use of a plot made by ME.Read! Sequel might be comin' soon.
Fanfiction: THE ADVENTURES OF GUEST 1337 SEASON 2!
1337Guest
noFilter

#4838156Tuesday, January 06, 2009 2:20 PM CST
A LIST OF CONFIRMED CHARACHTERS FOR SEASON 2 (Starting episode 20)Crz(crz144)Gospel(Gospelboy)bionic(Bionicletom)toonlink(toonlink77)pokefan(Pokemonfan1997)Assasin(assassinmaster)rodger(rodgerdodger)This list may be changed at anytime.And all of are regular crew:(O=Appearing X=Not Appearing)(P=Permanet (Not ever going to be taken off)Supersonic=PGuest 1337=PBurritos=PShadostriker=PJJTT=xTaker=oJeri=PDeathwing=oFlesk=oSonic=xLuigi=xPEOPLE WHO DO NOT POST ...
Come Read a Bit Long Fanfiction by Me! Roleplay Forums! The Imfamous ROBLOXIAN Asssasin, Compiled into ONE Thread!
DennisTheMenace12
noFilter

#4970349Monday, January 12, 2009 11:34 PM CST
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4970324It's only 4500 words, people. ALL of it. I have written ONE chapter for a story on another website that was 10000 words long. A CHAPTER.Don't be lazy. It's good.
A Complete, Finished Fanfiction by Me in the ROLEPLAY section!
DennisTheMenace12
noFilter

#4882861Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:44 PM CST
Decent, not an RPG, and has good grammar and spelling, with great use of a plot made by ME.Read! Sequel might be comin' soon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fumBcKC6RE

He wasn’t a real narc he was a psychotic pantomiming stereotypical Chad behavior trying to get laid (which is well generally narcissistic in nature).

The truth is he was even more lost for a sense of identity than the typical autist.
I have to disagree, Elliot was a full blown narc, but not in the way we usually think of narcs who can manipulate people.

Since Elliot was little, he cried to his mommies forcing him on playdates, because he demanded to be coolest guy that everyone loved which he obviously never was. Elliot felt he deserved that. And he never grew past this.
The black pill was really strong with him. It's quite admirable how he was able to channel his hatred into action.
Elliot was the furthest you can get from being blackpilled. He seriously thought he was gorgeous.

We don't call him the 'supreme gentlemen' for nothing