Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill woman saying ugly man dont deserve to reproduce

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Captain
★★★

look at the comments in this vid
20240518 172654
20240518 172703

but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right?

another land whale finding excuses for being a fat fuck, decapitate the cunt

just saying what they all think

When foids makes comments like those in the pic nobody talks how eugenecists they are...

Foids are retarded and think only male genes matter. Also she'd look better if the lazy fuck lost weight.

Why she got an ass in the front as well?

blaming her dad cos she cant put down the oreos

i would say she should be graped but i would feel bad for the men graping this disgusting looking cunt

toss her into a volcano and call it a day

But what about Ugly Women? They’re the ones having Kids, not Ugly Men.

Edit: Also Ugly People reproducing does not always equal Ugly Offspring, if you get the best traits from your father and mother, unless you’re deformed, you’ll be good looking no matter what, It’s all luck.

Last edited:
Boo hoo or as gen a say womp womp nigger

She probably went to chick-fil-A and downed 2000 calories, after she made that. Then went home and ate a tub of ben and jerrys with two donuts.

She probably went to chick-fil-A and downed 2000 calories, after she made that. Then went home and ate a tub of ben and jerrys with two donuts.
yuh mUh gEneTiCs make me fat is just excuses landwhales use to cope with their bad eating habits lol

Foids are retarded and think only male genes matter. Also she'd look better if the lazy fuck lost weight.
Landhwales making up excuses for being pigs, as always.

Death to all these whores

dickless diet for her

Ugly foids shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Most genes are from the mother anyways

How is she even capped out by her genetics looking like that

I am unironically capped out by my genetics, I cant grow taller and cant grow much muscle in the gym due to bad frame

Foids not realizing that genes cut both ways: example 473555344

No she's just a fat slob and should stop eating also funny seeing foids showing their true selves because they know there's no consequences for them

nEVer began, so fucking ovER

Do they not realise their genes are involved too??

Look in the mirror
How dare you stupid inkwell. Don't you know all women are perfect? Take that back. Her dad should have gaven her higher metabolism genes. Her dad is pathetic and didn't deserve her hot mom

How dare you stupid inkwell. Don't you know all women are perfect? Take that back. Her dad should have gaven her higher metabolism genes. Her dad is pathetic and didn't deserve her hot mom
Her dad should of just been a chad so she would be a stacy

That stupid oofy doofy manipulated her poor mother into having a kid with him just to destroy her life and make her fat

All men are evil