Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women just arent attracted to men. the fact that they only want chads proves my point

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if women only want chad, as opposed to men wanting any type of women, can we even say that women are attracted to men? their idea of a 'man' is something only a minority of men fit. women never approach random men on the street, they dont masturbate at the thought of caressing a random guy, they hate getting sent random dick pics, but we all know men would love this if the genders were swapped. because of this I can say that women dont find random guys attractive, but the vice versa is true. this is why hypergamy exists and it explains everything else about the female gender

Cope. Woman is attracted if you're handsome

if women only want chad, as opposed to men wanting any type of women, can we even say that women are attracted to men? their idea of a 'man' is something only a minority of men fit. women never approach random men on the street, they dont masturbate at the thought of caressing a random guy, they hate getting sent random dick pics, but we all know men would love this if the genders were swapped. because of this I can say that women dont find random guys attractive, but the vice versa is true. this is why hypergamy exists and it explains everything else about the female gender
They are attracted. However the sexual marketplace is EXTREMELY skewed in their favor, so they have the luxury of only desiring the men they find most attractive.

Sexy Abs GIF

sexy hot guy GIF

This is what they see often and think this is a average male now.

We’re not men, we might as well just be 2 belly buttons even the non gooks here

From the get-go women aren't attracted to a majority of men anyway.

Usually, only a small select of those that are good looking, and anyway a lot of the time women are just lesbians or rather "bi"

Women often use the expression, "You're not a real man", "I'm not attracted to boys" so you're correct. Women view only chads as real men. They view incels like us simply as subhuman.

Women often use the expression, "You're not a real man", "I'm not attracted to boys" so you're correct. Women view only chads as real men. They view incels like us simply as subhuman.

Hot chalamet depp men are digital.
Ugly masculine practical men are pen and paper.

Tate can try but until the apocalypse he won't really matter.