Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You would do the surgery to become taller?

You would?

• Yes and I'm quite short

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yes and I'm not particularly short

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and short

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No and not short

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
No, LL is retarded.

Hard to watch wth those two fat bastards laughing

• LL makes you only a few inches taller, you'd still be a manlet. With two surgeries you can reach average height (or even slightly above) but then your proportions are so altered that it basically makes you a framecel. You'll have to hit the gym for the rest of your life, with still the same other features (face, NT...).
  • Expensive. Do you really want to wageslave for years to save that money? Unless you're already wealthy, but then you don't need LL since big money easily counterbalances shortness.
  • Risky. Especially if you go to cheap.
TL;DR: LL is a scam exploiting hopelessness.

Yeah but I ain't got that much money to do it.

No would still have sub - human face and personality of pot plant

• LL makes you only a few inches taller, you'd still be a manlet. With two surgeries you can reach average height (or even slightly above) but then your proportions are so altered that it basically makes you a framecel. You'll have to hit the gym for the rest of your life, with still the same other features (face, NT...).
  • Expensive. Do you really want to wageslave for years to save that money? Unless you're already wealthy, but then you don't need LL since big money easily counterbalances shortness.
  • Risky. Especially if you go to cheap.
TL;DR: LL is a scam exploiting hopelessness.
Alternatively: do it if you're a fakecel and willing to enlarge your dating pool.

Too much risks and investment for little to no reward

LL is good if you're really short like me

Even if I did it now, I still missed out on teen love, some things just cant be purchased

Truth is you will just look retarded with weird body symmetry, sure height is almost everything but you will just look retarded

Instead of becoming taller, we should make women shorter.