Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A self proclaimed vampire nigger seduced hundreds of underage white girls

gotet

gotet

Wizard
★★
Camdan Jerrard Davis "The Nigger Vampire"

8b4

GHYEt1Na4AAHxLp

4fec7463 bfbc 4328 9bd8 99a8fad17e6e

Maxresdefault

There is an ongoing manhunt for this nigger that seduces underage girls by claiming to be a vampire. They claim he has slain hundreds of underage girls age 13-17. Is this the real world? It looks like the nigger bought those teeth at dollarstore and the young girls swollow it up like they do with Peter North´s cock. How the fuck can this nigger be like Peter North and i don´t. I never tried putting in those teeth though, it must be that. Why didn´t i think of that? Going out to the club with plastic toy teeth in my mouth huh. Fucking shit! This world is a clown world:feelsclown:

Have you seen this nigger? He is wanted by the cops and i saw some interviews with some of his supposed "victims". The nigger had threesomes with girls and forced girls to play sexually with each other while the nigger jerked off. The nigger lured in the girls by showing them a "transformation" video where he opened his mouth and showed them those toy teeth. The girls got fascinated and believed the nigger could do magic and agreed to meet him and join his harem. WTF! Who is more dumb? The white giirls or the nigger? In this case *drumroll* The white girls he seduced of course.

This is 100% true! Look it up for yourself bros.

Last edited:
finally satan delivered, reading all that witchcraft crap paid off i guess

I want to rip out his teeth with a plier.

what a stupid nigger! we are all sexless while this ape fucks PUSSY!

The bearpill is overrated get ready to swallow the vampirepill now

what a stupid nigger! we are all sexless while this ape fucks PUSSY!
The "vampire" nigger has fucked hundreds of underage girls and is wanted by the police. I can´t believe it! The nigger even had lots of threesomes with these white girls. How can he live like Peter North?

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!
8b4

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS NIGGER!

I can´t believe that this "vampire" nigger has a harem of hundreds of girls.

9e0gtavHXbF9eOl1

This is a pic of one of the girls this nigger fucked. She has spoken out about her time with the nigger and yes. She had threesomes with him and other girls. Now she is fucking dogs. A step up at least...

GEA1Eq8WkAATlvG

Niggers can't be incels

Niggers can't be incels
I wish i could distribute these hundreds of girls from the nigger vampires harem among our fine blackcels. I could take a few myself if they has become of age :ahegao:

I wish i could distribute these hundreds of girls from the nigger vampires harem among our fine blackcels. I could take a few myself if they has become of age :ahegao:
Fuck those niggercels I will take all them for myself :feelsdevil:

Fuck those niggercels I will take all them for myself :feelsdevil:
We can´t be evil bro. I would share and distribute them among whitecels, blackcels, asiacels, arabcels and Indiacels. It would be a feast for us! Just don´t forget your dollarstore teeth bro.

Oar2

Here is a video of another girl the vampire nigger fucked. She pleads to his mom to give the nigger up to the police and talks about his huge harem of hundreds of underage girls.

Last edited:

This is another girl from the nigger vampires harem. She even has plastic teeth.

:lul:This shit can't be real

Aaa

Here is yet another "survivor" that has spoken out about her life with this nigger "vampire". She was also forced to perform lesbian sex for him. The nigger seems to like big girls. Maybe because there is a lot of meat on them.

Bf7c98e186c5acf185587d7c8829b2cc

Here is a pic with the "vampire" nigger and one of his girls. This girl claimed in interviews that she didn´t believe that he could do magic after being in his harem for a while. She was to afraid to say anything and just played along and had sex with him. Is this real life?

FD74158

Another supposed "victim" of this vampire nigger. This girl has not done any interviews but she is pleading that the nigger must be found and brought to justice.

View attachment 1158977
View attachment 1158990

Here is a video of another girl the vampire nigger fucked. She pleads to his mom to give the nigger up to the police and talks about his huge harem of hundreds of underage girls.
View attachment 1158995

Here is yet another "survivor" that has spoken out about her life with this nigger "vampire". She was also forced to perform lesbian sex for him. The nigger seems to like big girls. Maybe because there is a lot of meat on them.
View attachment 1159001

Another supposed "victim" of this vampire nigger. This girl has not done any interviews but she is pleading that the nigger must be found and brought to justice.
why are they built like that

Just be a vampire theory

These girls are probably trashy, the lowest possible quality.

This thread is hilarious

These girls are probably trashy, the lowest possible quality.
Even if they are between 13-17 they should not be this stupid. I mean a magical nigger with fake vampire teeth? Get out of here.

Cultural appropriation. Wampires are white.

He loves fat foids like any other nigger

Nothing can stop you from slaying pussy when you're a vampire.

robert pattinson team edward GIF

Over for werewolfcels

Niggers are nothing but thoughtless, hate-filled savages with no sense of empathy

Nigger is ugly