Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art thread

@MoggedByALoli look at this beauty
Yeah, it's another beautiful European creation that I could never hope to replicate. Brutal. The mogging never stops.
But in all seriousness, it's very nicely crafted, and I would absolutely rather have the necessary IQ and talent to make art like that constantly than be a Chad any day of the week.

Sainte_Chapelle_Interior_Stained_Glass.jpg
Cologne cathedrale vue sud

@MoggedByALoli

353622586 1428511944387589 258787092185256851 n

what do you think of my ichigo art ?

@MoggedByALoli

That beautiful stained glass is superb, as is the church itself. Very nice.
View attachment 1156075

what do you think of my ichigo art ?

@MoggedByALoli
Beautiful. Is that new? I haven't really seen you active on the forums really, so I'm thinking you've been working on some new artwork. Either way, it's really good. I've always enjoyed the artwork of a lineup of characters or different forms of the same character. It just needs a nice background to finish it up, and it's pretty good.

Beautiful. Is that new? I haven't really seen you active on the forums really, so I'm thinking you've been working on some new artwork. Either way, it's really good. I've always enjoyed the artwork of a lineup of characters or different forms of the same character. It just needs a nice background to finish it up, and it's pretty good.
Not really new but i been working on concept art to animation project

146e0d6e f5df 4527 a5a1 43b7a55555c1

@MoggedByALoli quick work

Iglesia_de_San_Pablo%2C_Valladolid._Fachada.jpg
Valladolid_-_Colegio_de_San_Gregorio_03.jpg

isabeline gothic ( made by paella people )

@MoggedByALoli

@Chudpreet

Interesting. Was this part of the animation project or unrelated?

Spooky, inky skeleton man. Very nice. I like it. I love ink work in general, but when it looks like this, it's particularly nice, even if it isn't finished.
it was part of animation project :feelsokman:

Interesting. Was this part of the animation project or unrelated?

Spooky, inky skeleton man. Very nice. I like it. I love ink work in general, but when it looks like this, it's particularly nice, even if it isn't finished.
Eeb0a859 34b1 42aa 8a5e a456f29e2e51

new beggining concept art animation character ( sry for bad quality )

Iglesia_de_San_Pablo%2C_Valladolid._Fachada.jpg
Valladolid_-_Colegio_de_San_Gregorio_03.jpg

isabeline gothic ( made by paella people )

@MoggedByALoli

@Chudpreet
Very beautiful. I like the towers on the side of the entrance and the carvings on the front. The Spanish definitely have their own good architecture, too.

81a9832a e937 4d88 8841 eaf3b496bb59
423568488 938528091010421 896573892329337344 n
414667242 1423782915237977 1389695836755055789 n

@MoggedByALoli

new concept art is first picture ( nto finishied )

what do you think of second character ( both 2nd and 3nd picture )

IMG 0517

Unfinished work

View attachment 1157524View attachment 1157525View attachment 1157526

@MoggedByALoli

new concept art is first picture ( nto finishied )

what do you think of second character ( both 2nd and 3nd picture )
I like it/him. He looks like a Bleach-inspired character from his attire and sword, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. His expressions remind me of Aki from Chainsaw Man. The hardened character with a dark past, I'm a fan of those traits in male characters. Overall, it looks promising; good work.

I like it/him. He looks like a Bleach-inspired character from his attire and sword, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. His expressions remind me of Aki from Chainsaw Man. The hardened character with a dark past, I'm a fan of those traits in male characters. Overall, it looks promising; good work.
what do you think of coloration ( hair ) blonde with dark parts

japanese music indeed is great :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Indeed. That track, in particular, is so beautiful; I always get goosebumps from it. I cried the first time I listened to it.

what do you think of coloration ( hair ) blonde with dark parts
I don't know, the blonde hair just doesn't seem to ... fit his face as it were. At least that's what I feel. I don't use color, so I'm as far from an expert in those matters as one can be. I'm merely expressing my opinion. Still good, though. Of course.

I don't know, the blonde hair just doesn't seem to ... fit his face as it were. At least that's what I feel. I don't use color, so I'm as far from an expert in those matters as one can be. I'm merely expressing my opinion. Still good, though. Of course.
i see i see

what do you think of siena cathedral ?
It's very nice, although the stone material seems ... a little old? I don't know the specifics, but it doesn't look as nice or modern as it is in some of the other buildings you've shown me. Ignoring that little detail, the art on the triangles is a very nice touch. And, of course, the statues adored all over it are magnificent. It must have taken a great deal of effort to construct it all.
It's not my favorite one, but it is very superb in its own right.

Aizen in my somewhat deranged form ( Bleach )
I see more Bleach. I do suppose we choose our favorite media to be our inspiration when it comes to our art.

I see more Bleach. I do suppose we choose our favorite media to be our inspiration when it comes to our art.
Hires_130116-D-BW835-051c.jpg

what do you think of this mofo ( no kidding it's in vatican )

Hires_130116-D-BW835-051c.jpg

what do you think of this mofo ( no kidding it's in vatican )
It's very well done, although it doesn't look very ... Christian or Jesus-esque. But what do I know? The Pope and the Vatican obviously know better.

It's very well done, although it doesn't look very ... Christian or Jesus-esque. But what do I know? The Pope and the Vatican obviously know better.
btw i didn't asked you but what do you think of anti catholic/christian revisionism ?

General Anti christian sentiments in modern western world
It's being done by ZOG. The Jews, the communists, the atheists in power. The masses are naturally being led away from the churches and the faith in general. All is turning into meaningless nihilism.

Have you been before?
yes butt i lost my christian faith due to suffering i held

Very short summary
Bullied heavily entire elementary school and middle school
begged on my knees with my mate when i was 10 to thugs who just wanted to threat me as toy
begged before my mother to not kick me out house when i was 14
my dad nearly killed me with knife ( my mom held him and i with all my strength held my doors...i was so scared )
i tried to kill my dad with knife he also wanted to kill me with knife ( my mom held both of us ) kicked me out house for 1 day
kicked out house after another huge argument for 2 days at beggining of 2022
one kid shooted me with plastic gun to face ( plastic bullets )
tried to kill myself in may of 2020 and nearly jumped on bus and train i wanted to hug mom but she rejected my hug after this ( one of two most painful moments in sense of rejection )
i had suicide attempt in july of 2022 and spent 11 days at mental ward ( dad called phone to me and only time i saw him crying in my life )
'mates' at uni maked meet up which for 30 minutes insulted me ( cause my behavior i must admit but im autistic and schizophrenic and my negative experiences make me like this ) non stop until i left
general people treat me as trash whole life cause im autistic and latter schizophrenic manlet who was medications fat for quite lot of time ( at least i lost it )

meant to be short but like can see it isn't...

second most painfull rejection is girl which i sent pics to you after learning that i love her started to be scared of me...girl which i love

some of my life story

yes butt i lost my christian faith due to suffering i held

Very short summary
Bullied heavily entire elementary school and middle school
begged on my knees with my mate when i was 10 to thugs who just wanted to threat me as toy
begged before my mother to not kick me out house when i was 14
my dad nearly killed me with knife ( my mom held him and i with all my strength held my doors...i was so scared )
i tried to kill my dad with knife he also wanted to kill me with knife ( my mom held both of us ) kicked me out house for 1 day
kicked out house after another huge argument for 2 days at beggining of 2022
one kid shooted me with plastic gun to face ( plastic bullets )
tried to kill myself in may of 2020 and nearly jumped on bus and train i wanted to hug mom but she rejected my hug after this ( one of two most painful moments in sense of rejection )
i had suicide attempt in july of 2022 and spent 11 days at mental ward ( dad called phone to me and only time i saw him crying in my life )
'mates' at uni maked meet up which for 30 minutes insulted me ( cause my behavior i must admit but im autistic and schizophrenic and my negative experiences make me like this ) non stop until i left
general people treat me as trash whole life cause im autistic and latter schizophrenic manlet who was medications fat for quite lot of time ( at least i lost it )

meant to be short but like can see it isn't...

second most painfull rejection is girl which i sent pics to you after learning that i love her started to be scared of me...girl which i love

some of my life story
I'm sorry for your terrible life experiences. I've had my own heartaches, but even the worst doesn't compare to this. I ... don't even know what to say other than I'm very sorry for your terrible parents, your overall terrible childhood and life. No one should have to go something like this, let alone a child. Had you been more genetically gifted in terms of looks, perhaps things would have been different, or perhaps not.
As for your rejections from your crush, that's definitely not easy either, especially if she is afraid of you. We all desire love and companionship with others, especially with the opposite sex, so to be denied is very hard for us, especially now when it's so difficult to find a relationship with anyone, let alone someone we are attracted to or like.

I don't blame you or condemn you for losing your faith, as I myself am not a particularly good example of your strong Christian believer either. I don't feel a strong connection to the faith as a whole; I never really had. I don't know why that is, but it's been that way for a long time. I wish I could, but I don't see myself doing so in my current state as an incel. Maybe something will change in the future, maybe not. Regardless, I don't blame you. This world is harsh, cruel, unfair, and just plain evil. It's hard to see any rhyme or reason for it, let alone believe that God was behind everything, including all our suffering in life.

Faith in such a thing is hard, impossible even. I understand you. And believe me when I say I'm sorry for everything you've suffered; I've enjoyed our talks and your artwork. You're talented. You are valuable. But it seems that it doesn't matter in this world as much as it looks to be rich or instantly successful.
You deserve to be happy as much as any Chad or, Stacy or bluepilled normie is. Fuck everyone saying otherwise, that you're not entitled to happiness or anything like that. That is bullshit. You do.

All I can say is that you can, if you like, choose to walk a different path in life than the rotting away in a room like me or other NEETs or incels. I believe that if you want, you can make something of yourself. Of course, it's your choice. No one should be forced to stay in this world if they don't want to. You have suffered enough. But I believe that this world has more than just lust or sexual intimacy.
After all, just looking at all the beautiful architecture we've shared together! So much beauty and divine majesty shown throughout all of it. This world has more to offer than love, at least purely just through human relationships, especially with the opposite sex. But with art.

Regardless. I wish you the best, man; stay safe and happy. You deserve it.

I'm sorry for your terrible life experiences. I've had my own heartaches, but even the worst doesn't compare to this. I ... don't even know what to say other than I'm very sorry for your terrible parents, your overall terrible childhood and life. No one should have to go something like this, let alone a child. Had you been more genetically gifted in terms of looks, perhaps things would have been different, or perhaps not.
As for your rejections from your crush, that's definitely not easy either, especially if she is afraid of you. We all desire love and companionship with others, especially with the opposite sex, so to be denied is very hard for us, especially now when it's so difficult to find a relationship with anyone, let alone someone we are attracted to or like.

I don't blame you or condemn you for losing your faith, as I myself am not a particularly good example of your strong Christian believer either. I don't feel a strong connection to the faith as a whole; I never really had. I don't know why that is, but it's been that way for a long time. I wish I could, but I don't see myself doing so in my current state as an incel. Maybe something will change in the future, maybe not. Regardless, I don't blame you. This world is harsh, cruel, unfair, and just plain evil. It's hard to see any rhyme or reason for it, let alone believe that God was behind everything, including all our suffering in life.

Faith in such a thing is hard, impossible even. I understand you. And believe me when I say I'm sorry for everything you've suffered; I've enjoyed our talks and your artwork. You're talented. You are valuable. But it seems that it doesn't matter in this world as much as it looks to be rich or instantly successful.
You deserve to be happy as much as any Chad or, Stacy or bluepilled normie is. Fuck everyone saying otherwise, that you're not entitled to happiness or anything like that. That is bullshit. You do.

All I can say is that you can, if you like, choose to walk a different path in life than the rotting away in a room like me or other NEETs or incels. I believe that if you want, you can make something of yourself. Of course, it's your choice. No one should be forced to stay in this world if they don't want to. You have suffered enough. But I believe that this world has more than just lust or sexual intimacy.
After all, just looking at all the beautiful architecture we've shared together! So much beauty and divine majesty shown throughout all of it. This world has more to offer than love, at least purely just through human relationships, especially with the opposite sex. But with art.

Regardless. I wish you the best, man; stay safe and happy. You deserve it.
Thank you i feel that i might betray some user here which i cared for and still maybe care i am worthless

Thank you i feel that i might betray some user here which i cared for and still maybe care i am worthless
Don't worry about it, man; you deserve a fucking break from life. You are not worthless regardless of what your parents or anyone else have said to you.

Don't worry about it, man; you deserve a fucking break from life. You are not worthless regardless of what your parents or anyone else have said to you.
i'm talkin about my friend here but i got for moment too emotional and wrote to him something i regret now

7C54A1D5 0A7B 4BF7 9525 BB721088D73C

Monument to Viriathus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back