Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Auschwitzmaxxed girlfriend

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Based

bro i like my foids eatingdisorder type skinny but this ^ is too far even for me

Mogs me as she still has an infinitely higher SMV than I ever had, or ever will.

I unironically would love a gf like this- I don't know what it is, something about foids like this especially with an aesthetic which the one here has is just so appealing towards me.

One time in HS, some normie ""friends"" I had once joked about this being my future gf; little did they know I unironically would be happy with this.

Looks like a creepypasta

Just two more weeks until eugenia cooney dies

oh believe me i would

think i would unintentionally break atleast 9 of her bones

but

would
I see, same, honestly. However, she looked better when she had some fat on her bones when she was younger.

I unironically would love a gf like this- I don't know what it is, something about foids like this especially with an aesthetic which the one here has is just so appealing towards me.

One time in HS, some normie ""friends"" I had once joked about this being my future gf; little did they know I unironically would be happy with this.
Hook up with her and make some future Ubermensch soldiers in the coming Race War, lol.

im weird in that i want either a super model thin foid or a foid with some actual meat on her (not fat)

Brutal if she comes to india

Dancing Skeleton GIF

Don’t know how she’s still alive after been this skinny for all these years.

Don’t know how she’s still alive after been this skinny for all these years.
The jewish chemicals have no place to grow inside of her so she stays healthy

Fucking weird. Would take a bbw over this...thing. How is she still alive?