Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic men are the LEAST violent demographic

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
yet autistic men are portrayed like serial killers and treated as pariahs it tells you all you need to know about this clown world. I know a few autistic men from my time in group therapy and mental hospital and NONE of them had any violent tendencies yet I see NTs having stupid fights over dumb shit all the time and throwing bottles against walls like the anti-human scum that they are.
My point is i HAVE NEVER SEEN an autistic man behave as violent and aggressive like your average NT

Autistic men are evil monstrous rapists waiting to pounce on any women they see because they're still men. How dare you suggest otherwise you muhsoggyknees.

It's just another example of communal narcissism; normies punching down in order to make themselves feel "better" or like a "hero" the rare occasion an Autist slips up.

All the autistic people in my classes were bullied severely when I was in school. Most of them never bothered anyone. There was only this one kid that was asking for it because he kept correcting everyone and telling people what to do.

All the autistic people in my classes were bullied severely when I was in school.
and when you isolate yourself to protect yourself from NTs you are also to bad guy for not participating in this shithole society

and when you isolate yourself to protect yourself from NTs you are also to bad guy for not participating in this shithole society
at the end of the day, you can do everything you want they'll still be able to make everything you do look bad while chad has a free-pass

Every single study on the background and upbringing of serial killers determined they're most likely to look like average outgoing normies in public people wouldn't bat an eye at. Psychopaths are great at hiding their intentions and deceiving. If anything, autistic people are the exact opposite. You're more likely to die to the seemingly unremarkable unassuming normie next door than a mentally ill person that's obviously repulsive. The banality of evil strikes again.

yet autistic men are portrayed like serial killers and treated as pariahs it tells you all you need to know about this clown world. I know a few autistic men from my time in group therapy and mental hospital and NONE of them had any violent tendencies yet I see NTs having stupid fights over dumb shit all the time and throwing bottles against walls like the anti-human scum that they are.
My point is i HAVE NEVER SEEN an autistic man behave as violent and aggressive like your average NT
Meanwhile... niggers who make up only 13% of the population and guess who foids see as a threat more

Autistic men are like plane crashes. When things go wrong, they go REALLY wrong.

Before it was being seen as rubix cube and maths enthusiasts now it is being retarded.

Autistic men are like plane crashes. When things go wrong, they go REALLY wrong.
True aspiER trait

Harry Potter Magic GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

It's just another example of communal narcissism; normies punching down in order to make themselves feel "better" or like a "hero" the rare occasion an Autist slips up.