Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Badly need to see therapist

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hello, therapist, I'm 30+, have problem with approaching cute teen girls, what do?
(have problem with approaching old femoids too, but fuck roasties)

JoinedApr 9, 2019

strong 1st post

But serious. What can I say to therapist? Just about general issues with social anxiety, not that biggest issue with teen girls

The rapist can’t help you

I'm loner, not problem without being alone most time and not going to noisy places. But being always alone, without cute teen girls-it is hell

Kūrva blet, want to shout so loud that earth trembles and swallows roasties, but I'm also voicecel

therapists are a meme and if you talk to them about cute teen girls they'll call the cops on your ass

Or try to "cure" me from "pedo" at best. Not that I need. You help me to approach teen girls, you therapist. Maybe prescribe me some group therapy, where men can talk with cute friendly teens

Probably larp

Lithuania shithole, it's small, 1/4 population emigrated, I'm stuck here because social anxiety

truecels country tbh
He also asked for your steam for some reason and other users too, here he is making loli threads although promised to drop a big blackpill when he joins

Napoleon de geso reminds me of @Henry de Montherlant (free him)

He also asked for your steam for some reason and other users too, here he is making loli threads although promised to drop a big blackpill when he joins
he wants to report all of us i think

Last edited:
Nice avi and ironic first post.

Here's how you do it: don't go to the therapist, go approach teens instead. Just be sure to stay above AoC for the sole reason that you don't want legal problems.

Cannot, social anxiety. Need friend to be with me when approaching. But my friends were anti-lolicon morons, and not friends anymore. And now only two friends I have in lithuania-one is married and dork, other cares only about flat earth and chemtrails, not about talking with cute girls

Cannot, social anxiety. Need friend to be with me when approaching. But my friends were anti-lolicon morons, and not friends anymore. And now only two friends I have in lithuania-one is married and dork, other cares only about flat earth and chemtrails, not about talking with cute girls
learn how to quote nigga

Im glad that im not a pedo lolicon tbh.
Hardest fetish to live with.
learn how to quote nigga

im truecel like u we can go to forum cinemas together cause @incelkingkong is scared to go there with ugly abomination like me

Maybe if therapist be man of culture too (lolicon)-could unironically help :c

= Bro

im truecel like u we can go to forum cinemas together cause @incelkingkong is scared to go there with ugly abomination like me

5 years not visited city center. Going just sometimes in bushes to drink alone

Dont see therapist bro

too many weebs in this thread :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, weeb genocide cant come soon enough

too many weebs in this thread :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, weeb genocide cant come soon enough

It heelps to avoid unsuccesfull crushes for unworthy 3d cunts. Oneitis no more

just put yourself out there in a kindergarten