Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Dusk
@gummybearcel
Oh that fucker; I remember the post made on the @gummybearcel acc where they talked about how they let their fucking girlfriend use the acc a few times.

Why do they keep coming back? What is it with this place that makes these people want to LARP so much?

Yeah, sometimes the truth hides out in plain sight. User keeps making provocative/trollish comments. Could be a giga simp. Could an infiltroon. Could be an alt of the hole "he" is obsessed about.
I know of a big wise snake that is hiding in plain sight too if you want to meet him

Yeah it's weird how he's so obsessed with getting foid infiltrators unbanned.
Can Pedo to the list
Free @
decembrist_kirillov
@decembrist_kirillov
I'm definitely a girl (guy in real life)
Troon

Oh that fucker; I remember the post made on the @gummybearcel acc where they talked about how they let their fucking girlfriend use the acc a few times.

Why do they keep coming back? What is it with this place that makes these people want to LARP so much?
Total Sexhaver Death.

I demand that @Swag Lord gets unbanned

I dont really get it either. Why would you waste your times on loser forums when you can do a million things with your girlfriend ? Maybe he still has that loser/incel mindset because he is late bloomer or is life is just boring as fuck

All Troons are proven Pedo so why do want them to be unban ?
@Johnhatenigger12 and @decembrist_kirillov are troons? I recommend lurking moar before embarassing yourself in front of everyone

No spiders on my back Troon
You are either a deranged teen or a senile boomer trying to pick a fight with a peaceful user who has never interacted with you. Go be a chimp somewhere else.
What a cosmic irony that great users like @Johnhatenigger12 and @decembrist_kirillov get banned forever while shit sniffers like you get to stay here just to project their insecurities on others.

I dont really get it either. Why would you waste your times on loser forums when you can do a million things with your girlfriend ?
Or not even that, but feel accepted on many other places online: Although I do spend time on twitter, different discord serves & telegrams, etc. I'm here most of the time because despite this sites flaws, it's the only place I feel truly "at home"

He also probably socially mogs us a lot.
Maybe he still has that loser/incel mindset because he is late bloomer or is life is just boring as fuck
Probably it tbh, which further proves that even ascension won't truly fulfill anything.

You are either a deranged teen or a senile boomer trying to pick a fight with a peaceful user who has never interacted with you. Go be a chimp somewhere else.
What a cosmic irony that great users like @Johnhatenigger12 and @decembrist_kirillov get banned forever while shit sniffers like you get to stay here just to project their insecurities on others.
View attachment 1148343
Peaceful Troon that admires and worships Pedos . Ignore me but too late the Genie is out of the bottle .
I'm definitely a girl (guy in real life )

Because muh edgy like 4chan
Yes he said that in a thread

What happened to @Edmund_Kemper ?

@overformypetron

@LeFrenchCel @Vermilion

I dont really get it either. Why would you waste your times on loser forums when you can do a million things with your girlfriend ? Maybe he still has that loser/incel mindset because he is late bloomer or is life is just boring as fuck
I'll answer your question: it's both. Normie lives are boring as shit . For normgroids it's all about dopamine. What is one's man trash is another man's treasure. For normies this site is a goldmine of validation. Men like him love the idea of mogging us so much so of course they keep coming back for more. Always assume the worst of human nature. And also in some twisted way he can relate to us due to experiencing what we did in our lives.

@RAJ GHRANDHICK

Ok, what did @AsakuraHao do again?

Is this the end of @AsakuraHao ?

What crazy post did he make this time? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Perma ban that Pollack nigger, he claims I will have highest SMV in Poland because I am "exotic". His lies give me hope for getting a trad christian Polish foid for a second and then I wake up :lul::lul:
Bruh, it's obvious he's just trolling: If it bothers you that much, just ignore him & move on.

@Jason Voorhees

Will @Gokubro get unbanned or is it a perma ?