Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Berserk is gay and cringe

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
All the thugs and bad guys outside of Griffith are ugly and two dimensional. Meanwhile Griffith who's a semi attractive pretty boy is represented as more sympathetic. It's obvious this manga was written by a faggot.

Dragon Ball better

that is entire fiction

the reason i dont want to watch berserk is because it's too normgroized. Every normie is hyping this anime as if it's the greatest anime ever made in the entire world and not even 300 IQ aliens can produce such a masterpiece.

When such basic anime gets that overhyped and your expectations are high once you view it and realize it's not what normies told you kills the entire enjoyment.

that is entire fiction
It's just too much in berserk. Giga obvious.

the reason i dont want to watch berserk is because it's too normgroized. Every normie is hyping this anime as if it's the greatest anime ever made in the entire world and not even 300 IQ aliens can produce such a masterpiece.

When such basic anime gets that overhyped and your expectations are high once you view it and realize it's not what normies told you kills the entire enjoyment.
Agreed. Whenever normies hype something up it's usually mid or mediocre.

Heard the mc gets raped or something, I dnw/r because of that

Golden Age was masterpiece but after it quality shmrishes slowly

@KillNiggers
@Pixycel

Agreed. Guts is the only reason this manga is even popular because he is "literally me" character and because of that normies want to relate to a lot + he is chad and badass. Imagine some sub5 being a protagonist of Berserk. Nobody would read that shit and everyone would think the MC is annoying and should just accept his suffering and drop dead.

Agreed. Whenever normies hype something up it's usually mid or mediocre.
When I watch something and have 0 expectations since the anime/movie is not popular enough I enjoy it much more than when it gets overhyped to me by every normie on the internet.

Agreed. Guts is the only reason this manga is even popular because he is "literally me" character and because of that normies want to relate to a lot + he is chad and badass. Imagine some sub5 being a protagonist of Berserk. Nobody would read that shit and everyone would think the MC is annoying and should just accept his suffering and drop dead.
Facts.

Literal fag shit.

@KillNiggers
@Pixycel
I haven't read much after the Golden Age tbh. Only one arc I think.

started watching frierien it's not bad but dont' get hypo
I finished Frieren but because the protagonist is a foid I automatically couldn't immerse myself fully into it. You don't get the hype because you are inkwell. Frieren is meant for normies and only they with their life experiences can relate to it. It's impossible for blackpillers to enjoy that shit. It's some slice of life shit. + I am a shonentard so I might be biased here.:feelskek:

Always surprised by how short it actually is when I reread it.

They love fucking self-inserting as guts just because their gf of 3 weeks broke up with them :feelsseriously:

Dragon Ball better
You make it seem like Goku is a 5'4" balding Indian janitor.

Good fiction must be idealized in some ways; if you can't dissociate yourself from it and instead keep fixating on how X is le incel (just like me!!) and Y is le chad, then you're no different than foids who complain about attractive women in video games and call them "unrealistic", as if that's not the whole point. Reality on the whole is boring and ugly, and that's why fiction exists.

@WØLF thoughtlossus?

Good fiction must be idealized in some ways; if you can't dissociate yourself from it and instead keep fixating on how X is le incel (just like me!!) and Y is le chad, then you're no different than foids who complain about attractive women in video games and call them "unrealistic", as if that's not the whole point. Reality on the whole is boring and ugly, and that's why fiction exists.
Truth

Niggas on here are so autistic they can't even enjoy shit without sperging out about an attractive male character.

@WØLF thoughtlossus?
This is such a hilariously low IQ, bait tier thread that I don’t even want to expend the energy of stating why.

Truth

Niggas on here are so autistic they can't even enjoy shit without sperging out about an attractive male character.
When a 2024 GrAYcel is the sanest one in the thread, you know something is severely wrong.

Vegeta is a balding manlet

@WØLF thoughtlossus?

Truth

They represent all the ugly characters as low IQ thugs that are given no development.

When a 2024 GrAYcel is the sanest one in the thread, you know something is severely wrong.
Perhaps the forum is healing. 2025 the new 2021?

All animu is cucked because japanese people are bluepilled

What's to elab? New user is sane->more new sane users join->next year will be a good year for the forum because most of the users won't be retarded teenage edge lords.

Elablo

If you read Berserk after Miura died then you’re not much better than the normies you hate for “hyping it up”.
Read it before he died and didn't make it through.

Dragon Ball has a bald midget jobber with negative SMV somehow landing a blonde 10/10 stacy that never ages. It's not realistic and any blackpilled incel would find it laughable but for the less aware ugly men reading it, that's a way to get away from getting reminded chad always wins in reality. I guess for helping ugly men cope, it's not a bad piece of media. Although blackpilled incels are too hopeless to gain anything out of it.

:feelshaha:
he didnt get raped, i watched the anime but i wont say what actually happened if your gonna plan on watching it.

yes xdjfl, you just dont want to admit that your self-insert literally me is a cuck.
i dont self insert jfl, plus i watched the anime and him getting raped only happened in the manga i guess, i didn't know he was raped.

/thread

All the thugs and bad guys outside of Griffith are ugly and two dimensional. Meanwhile Griffith who's a semi attractive pretty boy is represented as more sympathetic. It's obvious this manga was written by a faggot.

Dragon Ball better
Nigger tier opinion. Berserk's action scenes are God Tier and it really has some thought provoking philosophical moments.

I like the manga but absolutely hate the fandom. Some of the unfunniest memes I've ever seen.

The story couldn’t exist with a sub5 main character. The hawks wouldn’t accept him. If they did they would hate him and Casca wouldn’t love him so he wouldn’t care if the eclipse happened

The story couldn’t exist with a sub5 main character. The hawks wouldn’t accept him. If they did they would hate him and Casca wouldn’t love him so he wouldn’t care if the eclipse happened
:feelsrope:. Probably the main reason I never liked Berserk. Couldn't never relate to Guts due him being a gigamogger.

OK, I'm not even going to pretend that I disagree. However, I do think it's art style and the sovl within the drawings are commendable and worth commerating. So I don't think berserk as a whole is worth admonishing.

Although, I do believe it's story is very superflous and the appeal is similar to the song of ice and fire/GOT. In that unacquainted people love it because has le nudity, le rape and le dark themes. For people who have only stepped in cape and moeshit, berserk, a puddle of a rather tenous philosophical content and dark subject matters, will be capitavating and shocking to them.

If Berserk was a straight up novel with no art it would entirely average.

Last edited:
Nigger tier opinion. Berserk's action scenes are God Tier and it really has some thought provoking philosophical moments.
Your AVI, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, a short story of only 20 pages, is more philosophical, darker, and interesting than berserk with its gazillion of pages and extremely impressive art.

Last edited:
They love fucking self-inserting as guts just because their gf of 3 weeks broke up with them :feelsseriously:
This is unironically facts AF :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
But this can go for any self insert solemn character. But it's rather conspicuous and more widespread for guts.

Last edited:
What's to elab? New user is sane->more new sane users join->next year will be a good year for the forum because most of the users won't be retarded teenage edge lords.
I figured that's what you meant, but I don't see the reasoning as to why one sentient GrAYcel would magically cause others to crop up out of nowhere. I mean, I wish that was how it worked, but unfortunately, I think newfags who join this forum are only going to become lower IQ each year the blackpill grows in popularity and normies become increasingly aware of it.

You shouldn't get too optimistic about the state of this forum just because one GrAY in an obviously low IQ thread says something surprisingly sensible. It happens sometimes, believe it or not.
Read it before he died and didn't make it through.
It's a long manga. I don't blame you. I read approximately 117 chapters of it, but I have yet to finish it because I hate reading manga.