Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitches are full of shit

Olive Oil

Olive Oil

Extra Virgin
-
Those redpill fags got at least one thing right and it's about not asking fish how to be caught.

When an idiot asks ho to obtain ass, there are some dumb foids who start can get.about how to make their lives easier, how it's such a terrible experience for them to have a healthy (but ugly) heterosexual man glance at their butt and so on. Blah blah blah, man shouldn't be entitled to anything, but those whores feel entitled to everything they can get, beacuse at one time they are strong and independednt and on the other they are poor victims of oppression from man just being interested in some quick action in the bedroom.

I hope they get mauled by their beloved bears and die from septic shocks. Those stupid goddamn, retarded, two-faced wohores, all of them.

Ironically the same applies to Chads. Don’t ask them why they’re successful, because most of them are delusional of why they’re successful. Same thing with rich people who think it’s just their hardwork, ignoring how much was outside their control.

Those redpill fags got at least one thing right and it's about not asking fish how to be caught.

When an idiot asks ho to obtain ass, there are some dumb foids who start can get.about how to make their lives easier, how it's such a terrible experience for them to have a healthy (but ugly) heterosexual man glance at their butt and so on. Blah blah blah, man shouldn't be entitled to anything, but those whores feel entitled to everything they can get, beacuse at one time they are strong and independednt and on the other they are poor victims of oppression from man just being interested in some quick action in the bedroom.

I hope they get mauled by their beloved bears and die from septic shocks. Those stupid goddamn, retarded, two-faced wohores, all of them.
They're stupid brainwashed whores without any education. Allowed to do almost everything. But I think when this modern cucked soyciety will collapse, patriarchy will re-establish itself. When the kikes and their propaganda /laws have disappeared, the sun will rise again. No kingdom rules forever.

They're stupid brainwashed whores without any education. Allowed to do almost everything. But I think when this modern cucked soyciety will collapse, patriarchy will re-establish itself. When the kikes and their propaganda /laws have disappeared, the sun will rise again. No kingdom rules forever.
Not sure about that, uglier foids have education and work office jobs and so on.
EvERybody talks about patriarchy, I still am not sure what it really means.
Seems like a boogeyman for foids to demonize men.

Not sure about that, uglier foids have education and work office jobs and so on.
EvERybody talks about patriarchy, I still am not sure what it really means.
Seems like a boogeyman for foids to demonize men.
You misunderstood me because I used the wrong term. I didn't mean some form of education from these neomarxist brainwash universities etc.
I spoke much more about a strict father at home who gets them out of trouble and, if necessary, punishes them severely. No woke education and manuals to be the biggest slut and a braindead communist.
These spoiled brats need a comeback of the good old times.

You misunderstood me because I used the wrong term. I didn't mean some form of education from these neomarxist brainwash universities etc.
I spoke much more about a strict father at home who gets them out of trouble and, if necessary, punishes them severely. No woke education and manuals to be the biggest slut and a braindead communist.
These spoiled brats need a comeback of the good old times.
Uhh, alright