Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pilling my coworker HARD today

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So I chat with my coworker regularly, and we started talking about bitches today. 

He told me his brother has slayed over 100 foids, and he said that it was due to his good personality, LOL. 

I checked him right away and told him I don't believe in that bullshit and that it had to be due to his looks. I asked if he was an attractive guy and he said yes. He ended up admitting that I'm probably right. Of course I am, "personality," lol. Almost completely worthless. 

Then he brings up the fact that 2 local foids are single and that I should ask them out. 

I just laughed and said "yeah, I have no chance, so no." 

Then he says you never know, and I cut him off completely. I asked him, "I bet their ex boyfriends were all white and tall, right?" He had a little smirk on his face then said that yes, that's how they were lol.

I'm just going to let the black pills flow freely. I also told him about alpha fucks / beta bux because he said that they were starting to go after different types of guys now that they're older. I even started using the name Chad to explain things (i.e. "they're waiting for Chad). He didn't question it, so he must know what a Chad is.

Just lol at suggesting a subhuman such as myself go after these hot foids at work. NO CHANCE! I'm not even going to pretend any more. I'm probably going to start black pilling this foid that keeps wanting to hang out with me. She started asking some girl if she wanted to date me, because she said she loved talking to me. Of course she went quiet when asked and gave no answer LMAO. Next time she brings it up I'll just say to let it go because I'm ugly and fat and have absolutely no chance. She'll probably start up with the blue pills, but I'll knock that shit down. I really don't care what she thinks because I don't want to hang out with her and only chilled once because I thought she might smash (just lol, should have known better.)

I'm going full black pill with 0 fawks and apologies to give.

If men suggest you talk to women then you are not an incel. Every guy I know would tell me to fuck a car.

M. Bison said:
If men suggest you talk to women then you are not an incel. Every guy I know would tell me to fuck a car.

It's just a thing guys say to each other. It doesn't matter if you realistically have a chance or not, it's just a part of banter between guys. It came up because I said I wasn't going to try to date seriously until I've lost the weight and then bulk up a bit. 

He said that he saw getting jacked as a sign of insecurity, but I said I didn't care and that I just wanted pussy, lol.

fukmylyf said:

It means that thye respect you on some level. Every guy that knows me sees me as an abomination.

Sub8Hate said:
It's just a thing guys say to each other. It doesn't matter if you realistically have a chance or not, it's just a part of banter between guys. It came up because I said I wasn't going to try to date seriously until I've lost the weight and then bulk up a bit. 

He said that he saw getting jacked as a sign of insecurity, but I said I didn't care and that I just wanted pussy, lol.

Every time I tried talking abotu girls with guys they told me to go and fuck a car. Noone sees me as a human

M. Bison said:
It means that thye respect you on some level. Every guy that knows me sees me as an abomination.

Every time I tried talking abotu girls with guys they told me to go and fuck a car. Noone sees me as a human

Sorry man, that sucks. You were the bomb in street fighter 2, tho.

Sub8Hate said:
Sorry man, that sucks. You were the bomb in street fighter 2, tho.

They are all cucks and can't appreciate my manliness.

More people should spread the blackpill to those around them.

Suicel said:
More people should spread the blackpill to those around them.

It's really just honesty. My new favorite phrase as of late is "I'm x years old, I'm too old for bullshit." 

Too old for it, indeed. 

I mostly just stay quiet and smile, though, LOL. 

I'm going to start rocking the boat more, though. I'm just sick and tired of fronting like the blue pilled bullshit is true.

Poison the world with the blackpill knowledge.

It may be risky to preach the Black Pill IRL, but you are still doing The Lord, St. BO2cel's work, brother. God is great!

Telling him the truth is good

BlackPill47 said:
It may be risky to preach the Black Pill IRL, but you are still doing The Lord, St. BO2cel's work, brother. God is great!

It kind of is, but I'm careful as to how I phrase things and keep in mind who my audience is.

This guy has already talked about drugs, society, etc. so I figured I could drop some black pills on him. 

I also told the guy about the OK cupid studies and how most women view most men as below average. 

I told him that if I somehow scored one of those foids, that a guy like me (unnatractive) would have to walk on eggshells, say everything right, do everything right, or lose her, quickly. I told him Chad could get away with all of that and worse and simply be forgiven over and over again. Lastly, I told him that those foids were either waiting for Chad or are single voluntarily, as foids will take a break from dating once in a while. I said I wasn't even going to try, they're waiting and holding out for Chad.

show no regard for human life

Normies won't accept it 100%

M. Bison said:

Same

Sub8Hate said:
He told me his brother has slayed over 100 foids, and he said that it was due to his good personality, LOL.
jesus christ