Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepill trait:loving your parents

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
I despise my parents

inceldom discussed

depends what kind of parents as well. Lots of normies obsessed with idea that you should respect and love your parents no matter what, even if they throw you in pool with crocodiles to make you stronger

Agreed. You are a bluepiller if you still love your parents after tasting the blackpill

my parents have not given me any reason to love them.

depends what kind of parents as well. Lots of normies obsessed with idea that you should respect and love your parents no matter what, even if they throw you in pool with crocodiles to make you stronger
They either suffer from Stockholm Syndrome or they just dont know what its like to be abused by parents

I pacified my dumb pushover bitch of a mom by telling her I hate her for giving birth to me

They made this abomination that I am, and I resent them for it

I detest my dad for abandoning my mother, as though he was unaware of the possible consequences of his son being raised by a single mom. I'm honestly indifferent towards my stepfather, who's overall a decent, however not blackpilled man. I still can't force myself to hate my mother ngl, despite the fact she condamned me to such agonzing, truecel life, because she geniunely cares for and respects me, even though it's probably a mere instinct.

Normie trait
Normie trait would be moving out of the house with support of your parents. Being their favourite child & finding no fault.

I love my parents but I can't show it.

Normie trait would be moving out of the house with support of your parents. Being their favourite child & finding no fault.
Meanwhile I am stuck at home at age 20

I love this video

Attachments

• Ultrabased.mp4
    14.5 MB
  • Based.png
    Based.png
    560.3 KB · Views: 2