Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious camels

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
camels are very similar to people in hypergamy, since in order for a female camel to pay attention to a male camel, he needs to show his palate, bulging outward, from a similar logic that these palates, like his face, are useless, that is, why does she need his palate? so that her offspring can get a good palate, in order to get a response from the female, also with the face, the face is needed to attract another female, since she needs beautiful offspring, so that another female with the same intentions will continue the offspring

no camel for your toe

camels are very similar to people in hypergamy, since in order for a female camel to pay attention to a male camel, he needs to show his palate, bulging outward, from a similar logic that these palates, like his face, are useless, that is, why does she need his palate? so that her offspring can get a good palate, in order to get a response from the female, also with the face, the face is needed to attract another female, since she needs beautiful offspring, so that another female with the same intentions will continue the offspring
Nevergiveup just became a father btw so he did get to spread his genes.

This stems from the fact that NOTHING in this world has any outworldy meaning, the existence of that behavior is as meaningful as the existence of camels themselves, things exist for no reason other than the fact that they exist, nothing needs a "reason" only a cause is enough, and whether that cause is conscious or unconscious doesn't matter

they can bite your ass

This is why camels invented mewing

This stems from the fact that NOTHING in this world has any outworldy meaning, the existence of that behavior is as meaningful as the existence of camels themselves, things exist for no reason other than the fact that they exist, nothing needs a "reason" only a cause is enough, and whether that cause is conscious or unconscious doesn't matter
Screenshot 10

it looks pretty disgusting, but it is commensurate in our society with an Instagram post where your jawline and rather tall height are clearly visible

the logic is simply that a society of people calling themselves crazy smart are stuck at the level of camels and are running after genetic factors that are useful only so that someone else will look at your genetic factors, it’s complete absurdity, but it’s true

Wtf are these genes even needed? chad is most often a stupid beggar monkey who will not give a woman anything except genes, and she will live in poverty and beaten simply because she chose not an “incel”

Interesting...

Interesting...
Screenshot 10

it looks pretty disgusting, but it is commensurate in our society with an Instagram post where your jawline and rather tall height are clearly visible

the logic is simply that a society of people calling themselves crazy smart are stuck at the level of camels and are running after genetic factors that are useful only so that someone else will look at your genetic factors, it’s complete absurdity, but it’s true

What is really "useful" in your opinion? intellect is just another material thing like everything else

What is really "useful" in your opinion? intellect is just another material thing like everything else
I think it would just be logical in our society to choose a wealthy, intelligent male? rather than handsome or pumped up, this is a meaningless series of nonsense, if this was in some prehistoric time, I would understand their desire for genetics, but now it is useless, well, or the body (not height) in the end, the face is absolutely meaningless, it can be compare with this palate of a camel, they do not use this palate, they simply show it decoratively to the female and forget about it, in proportion to the face

I think it would just be logical in our society to choose a wealthy, intelligent male? rather than handsome or pumped up, this is a meaningless series of nonsense, if this was in some prehistoric time, I would understand their desire for genetics, but now it is useless, well, or the body (not height) in the end, the face is absolutely meaningless, it can be compare with this palate of a camel, they do not use this palate, they simply show it decoratively to the female and forget about it, in proportion to the face
Humans by nature value looks above all

Humans by nature value looks above all
that’s the point, like there’s no point in it, I don’t deny or say that I’m some kind of higher being, I put a beautiful woman above an ugly one, I just don’t control it myself, it happens in an incomprehensible way on top of my desire or thoughts, it’s just that our thinking or our whole essence should be interested exclusively in the mind, because we cannot live with a beautiful dumbass, but, honestly, if Megan Fox were weak-minded, I would still be happy to be with her than with some smart ugly, this is the essence of humanity

The female gender is our enemy, they hate us for being sub5 males

The female gender is our enemy, they hate us for being sub5 males
female camels also do not pay attention to males if they have a bad palate, a funny similarity with the face, it also does not participate in sex in any way and is purely decorative, but women do not pay attention to guys with a bad face, just like a female camel ignores him if he doesn't have a decorative palate

Remember he went to prison for almost killing a kid. It's not over until it's over.