Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish: Confessions of a blue haired lesbian

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm chadfishing a 31 year old blue haired lesbian. She'd be a 7/10 becky with great tits, but her personality is retarded. She's clearly autistic and screwed in the head, and I struggle to even converse with this retarded cunt. It's like talking to a foid whose brain is fried on drugs. She's had several confessions to chadfish.
Her kinks:
Kinks

She invited chad to tie her up and do anything he wants to her in another message.
Talking about her tits:
Nice tits but im gona cut them off

This was after she sent a tit snap. I replied nice milkers. Then she said she wants to cut them off. She said she thinks she's ftm :society::feelsclown:
Jfl at foids who are so mentally ill they remove their free meal tickets :feelshaha:
Only 10 messages before, she was complaining that people sexualise her, but the she sends nudes to chad.
After asking her out for dinner and drinks:
My hobbies

I asked her to confirm the never had a date part. She said she's gone out with women and guys to the movies, dinner, for drinks, camping trips, art gallery visits etc. But in her eyes, they weren't dates. Jfl she friend zoned every guy she ever "dated" :giga:
Then she confessed to chadfish that she is waiting for the right person to marry. She also asked was chad willing to donate sperm to have a kid lol
After she got treated like shit by another lesbian friend of hers, she sent this:
Fuck me chad

She asked what chad was doing. So I sent a snap using OVF editor of chad with another woman at a restaurant stolen from chads instagram story. Then the blue haired lesbian turned nasty, said fuck you and ignored chad for a few days because he was with another women.
After 3 days of silence from this lesbian bitch, she started talking to me again. I opened her messages and ignored her without replying. So she started sending nudes to get chad's attention.
I eventually came to the conclusion that this femoid is retarded, possibly bipolar, maybe sperglord. So I asked was she mentally ill:
Retarded

Retarded 2

DV = domestic violence...
I asked her what she meant. She said she's been beaten up by ex partners :feelshaha:
One of her "lesbian friends" was in prison for bashing her up and there's a restraining order against her right now.
Sounds like she needs to upgrade her toxic personality detector software to the latest release. She also said she was raped as a kid by her father
TLDR: chadfishing a lesbian bitch, she's actually retarded, but is very eager to fuck chad at his peak.
Teehee I'm a lesbian teehee :foidSoy:
Arranged dinner date with the cunt tomorrow night, making her drive 30km to the country bar.

Good research :bigbrain:

abuincelalaustrali said:
Sounds like she needs to upgrade her toxic personality detector software to the latest release. She also said she was raped as a kid by her father

JFL. Holy shit she sounds possibly even more fucked up than the last cluster b bitch I was talking to whose uncle tried (probably did) fuck her. :feelskek:

Another reminder why being single is so much better, the juice ain't worth the squeeze at this point.

good job, OP. You're one of the few who contributes to the blackpill with real life examples.

good job, OP. You're one of the few who contributes to the blackpill with real life examples.
My back is bent like Mr Crocker because of all the trauma that I've been carrying

Lesbians don't exist

Astounding.

She wants to cut off the EASY STREET ***

Abu always so base
Put a smile on this bunny's face
Not gonna lie this time
This blue bitch ain't got a dime
To pay for her sexual sins
Her pussy stinks worse than trash bins
Send me the nudes Abu
This blue bitch ain't shit to me nor you

Anyone who thinks dykes exists and aren't just chadsexuals are fucking morons

@Simba @Regenerator

She also said she was raped as a kid by her father
People with ADHD tend to be patological liars
This bitch has even autism
You cannot trust not even 1 word of what she say
She probably said that to look more interesting and gain chad attention, I can analyze this type of things very good

Last edited:
I'm chadfishing a 31 year old blue haired lesbian. She'd be a 7/10 becky with great tits, but her personality is retarded. She's clearly autistic and screwed in the head, and I struggle to even converse with this retarded cunt. It's like talking to a foid whose brain is fried on drugs. She's had several confessions to chadfish.
Her kinks:
View attachment 1146702
She invited chad to tie her up and do anything he wants to her in another message.
Talking about her tits:
View attachment 1146701
This was after she sent a tit snap. I replied nice milkers. Then she said she wants to cut them off. She said she thinks she's ftm :society::feelsclown:
Jfl at foids who are so mentally ill they remove their free meal tickets :feelshaha:
Only 10 messages before, she was complaining that people sexualise her, but the she sends nudes to chad.
After asking her out for dinner and drinks:
View attachment 1146704
I asked her to confirm the never had a date part. She said she's gone out with women and guys to the movies, dinner, for drinks, camping trips, art gallery visits etc. But in her eyes, they weren't dates. Jfl she friend zoned every guy she ever "dated" :giga:
Then she confessed to chadfish that she is waiting for the right person to marry. She also asked was chad willing to donate sperm to have a kid lol
After she got treated like shit by another lesbian friend of hers, she sent this:
View attachment 1146705
She asked what chad was doing. So I sent a snap using OVF editor of chad with another woman at a restaurant stolen from chads instagram story. Then the blue haired lesbian turned nasty, said fuck you and ignored chad for a few days because he was with another women.
After 3 days of silence from this lesbian bitch, she started talking to me again. I opened her messages and ignored her without replying. So she started sending nudes to get chad's attention.
I eventually came to the conclusion that this femoid is retarded, possibly bipolar, maybe sperglord. So I asked was she mentally ill:
View attachment 1146706
View attachment 1146707
DV = domestic violence...
I asked her what she meant. She said she's been beaten up by ex partners :feelshaha:
One of her "lesbian friends" was in prison for bashing her up and there's a restraining order against her right now.
TLDR: chadfishing a lesbian bitch, she's actually retarded, but is very eager to fuck chad at his peak.
Teehee I'm a lesbian teehee :foidSoy:
Arranged dinner date with the cunt tomorrow night, making her drive 30km to the country bar.
Anyway proof then women live way worse without her betabux orbiter

Thanks for the insights as always.

Would you ever try to meet up with anyone you meet this way? Just curious. I always imagine I’d be tempted to if I ever chadfish.

Good reminder that many foids are even more messed up than we are.

Would you ever try to meet up with anyone you meet this way? Just curious. I always imagine I’d be tempted to if I ever chadfish.
He probably knows better than to do so, because it most likely wouldn't end well.

People with ADHD tend to be patological liars
This bitch has even autism
You cannot trust not even 1 word of what she say
She probably said that to look more interesting and gain chad attention, I can analyze this type of things very good
Tons of incels have ADHD, So your calling them liars?

This foid is fucked up! What a cooker. love that shes a lesfoid as she couldnt even get cock so chases other foids.

Wait... so likes to be choaked, whipped and belittled, but yells DV and complains shes been abused.

This foid is a walking contradiction. Big whore energy.

Anyone who thinks dykes exists and aren't just chadsexuals are fucking morons

@Simba @Regenerator
Dykes are as real as Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy.

stupid bitch -she is living proof of what having a cunt does to people

I was about to say, "where do you find these weird women?" Then realized 99% of them are like this.

lesbians are not real. every foid wants chad's cock.

Another proof that lesbian = i cant get chad, so i resort to dating other foids

Those threads are gems ngl

She needs to be raped asap ( in Fortnite)

Haha this is the most based thing I've seen all day, good job

Lesbian when it sub 5s but will spread for chad lmao, keep it classy jihadibro. DEATH TO FOIDS

Good reminder that many foids are even more messed up than we are.
Most women have extremely messed up lives, but of course it doesn't matter as simps will always bail them out. Even if they're braindead "lesbians" like this cunt.

Bro most lesbians are fucked in the head. This one is the Pinnacle of head fucked .

White foids are on a cocktail of drugs and alcohol to cope with life I saw 1 I grew up with get stabbed to death over her not paying her debt.

She's a real life lolcow. She's a one walking stereotype

That's the typical retarded Woke bitch with multicolor hair, thinking she is born in the wrong body and forcing her kids to use puberty blockers (assuming she has kids, which is highly unlikely).

Anyway, is she ugly or beautiful? Did she send you any pictures of herself?

Meanwhile she wouldn't give any of the autists on this forum so much as a smile.