Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping kimchicel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1coj7mx/why_a_lot_of_forigner_males_hate_korean_men/

Korean men don't roll over like the rest of them, so many foreigners - again mostly white men HATE Korean men. Because they threaten their supremacist ideologies of Asian men.
That's why I admire Korean men, they threaten Asian fetishists like no other, by not only being assertive and directly letting sex tourists and degenerates know that they are NOT WELCOME, but by also being physically threatening, tall, much more handsome, much better dressed and by having way better manners, being much more intelligent, having a better sense of national pride and identity etc.

@mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal :feelskek:

What world does this gook live in. Koreans are the biggest white worshippers in existence.

A kimchicel is a ricecel

"B-b-b-b-but MY type of asian is DIFFERENT bro trust me bro" copers are always the most cringe and hilarious. Dog you're a fucking gook just like the rest of them, and your ethnicity is probably more so white worshipping bootlickers than mine. Bet this clown shits on China too.

@Cayden Zhang

"B-b-b-b-but MY type of asian is DIFFERENT bro trust me bro" copers are always the most cringe and hilarious. Dog you're a fucking gook just like the rest of them, and your ethnicity is probably more so white worshipping bootlickers than mine. Bet this clown shits on China too.
To be fair Koreans do seem much more based than other ricecels, especially in regards to feminism.

To be fair Koreans do seem much more based than other ricecels, especially in regards to feminism.
I find them to be insufferable because of their racism towards my ethnicity(ies). Who do they think they are, they got raped by the japanese every time the japanese had a chance to do so. Dogs!

And now everyone thinks they have the highest smv out of all asians due to kpoop, when northeastern chinese mog them to oblivion

All chinks are the same we’re all descended from the 40000 year old inbreeding cult of freaks

None of what this rice soyddit niggER said is true

Because they threaten their supremacist ideologies of Asian men.
Every fucking ricecopERs are believing in this bullshit so fucking seriously. Like "muh white men's propaganda to downplay us golden bvlls" LMAO as coomskin foid once said in r/Aznmasculinity they've never been a serious threat for white men, no one thinks so except for those delusional riceniggERs.