Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could someone give me an update on what's happening in gaza?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Have they gone into rafah? @wereq

Joe Biden apparently said he's not going to arm the IDF with thousands of bombs if they move into Rafah. He'll likely eventually decide to give them the bombs or instead give Israel another few billion dollars so they can buy the bombs from another country. Either way more Palestinian civilians are going to get killed.

Joe Biden apparently said he's not going to arm the IDF with thousands of bombs if they move into Rafah. He'll likely eventually decide to give them the bombs or instead give Israel another few billion dollars so they can buy the bombs from another country. Either way more Palestinian civilians are going to get killed.
It's all a show. He has no say in this. Shlomo's people @faded will get what they want

People who look like this will get killed. They're ethnically cleansing the population. A lot of blue eyed Syrians also died, we can't let these people die as well.
IMG 20240511 025223

IMG 20240511 025151

kikes are dying So pretty much a win win

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

kikes are dying So pretty much a win win

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Why do you hate Palestinians? There are barely, any in Germany. And don't think, egypt is going to take them in, they're all headed for Europe, if you keep giving kikes money to bomb their houses. My country Lebanon was called 'the Paris of the East', before, kikes supported by the British landed in Palestine, and displaced the Palestinians who immigrated here and then, the country collapsed. The fuhrer was right, the kikes should have been sent to Madagascar. If that wasn't enough, they Also relentlessly bombed us. Palestinians dying/getting displaced will hurt Europeans.

Last edited:
Why do you hate Palestinians? There are barely, any in Germany. And don't think, egypt is going to take them in, they're all headed for Europe, if you keep giving kikes money to bomb their houses. My country Lebanon was called 'the Paris of the East', before, kikes supported by the British landed in Palestine, and displaced the Palestinians who immigrated here and then, the country collapsed. The fuhrer was right, the kikes should have been sent to Madagascar. If that wasn't enough, they Also relentlessly bombed us. Palestinians dying/getting displaced will hurt Europeans.
I agree

People who look like this will get killed. They're ethnically cleansing the population. A lot of blue eyed Syrians also died, we can't let these people die as well.
Fuck jews. They should be the ones getting cleansed.

Jews are starving innocent children.

Look it up on wikipedia. Best news source

Middle east unstable for the 3,000th year in a row

dnr