Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Creating a Defining Blackpill Reference Book, (The "BLACKPILL BIBLE")

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I am so sick and tired of the countless lies and propaganda that is being Peddled about the Blackpill by scumbag Neurotypicals/Normies, Governments, NGOs, and the Overall Dominant Society.

I am in the process of developing a Book that will Explain what the blackpill truly is. And not what the damn ignorant conformist masses wants it to be.

Everytime a Punkass Normie tries to Argue one what they "think" it is, We can reference this book to them. If they refuse to read it, We can call them out on their Stupidity and Willful Ignorance, We can say If you are too lazy and dumb to even read our Book, You aren't even equipped for this Conversation.

I will call this Project, The Blackpill BIBLE. It will be Hundreds or even THousands of Pages long

THIS BOOK WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY, AND BE REFERENCED FOR DECADES TO COME, IT WILL FORM THE FOUNDATION OF A NEW SCIENCE.

If you want to Contribute, or Edit it, Or even make your own version of the Text, Feel free to do so. What is more important is that the Information Gets out there in a Solid Format, and Not Just left to die on this forum.

Here is a VERY Rough Draft, and it is already 400+ Pages long.

Attachments

• THE_BLACKPILL_BIBLE.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
I've only skimmed through the first hundred pages, but this is very impressive thus far. I'm unsure how far you intend to take this, but I am interested in this project. It's a very interesting idea, that's for sure. It would be pretty cool if you turned it into a physical book somehow in the future as well, but I'd assume you want to finish beforehand.

I am so sick and tired of the countless lies and propaganda that is being Peddled about the Blackpill by scumbag Neurotypicals/Normies, Governments, NGOs, and the Overall Dominant Society.

I am in the process of developing a Book that will Explain what the blackpill truly is. And not what the damn ignorant conformist masses wants it to be.

Everytime a Punkass Normie tries to Argue one what they "think" it is, We can reference this book to them. If they refuse to read it, We can call them out on their Stupidity and Willful Ignorance, We can say If you are too lazy and dumb to even read our Book, You aren't even equipped for this Conversation.

I will call this Project, The Blackpill BIBLE. It will be Hundreds or even THousands of Pages long

THIS BOOK WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY, AND BE REFERENCED FOR DECADES TO COME, IT WILL FORM THE FOUNDATION OF A NEW SCIENCE.

If you want to Contribute, or Edit it, Or even make your own version of the Text, Feel free to do so. What is more important is that the Information Gets out there in a Solid Format, and Not Just left to die on this forum.

i saved it :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
giga high iq ngl
also giga high effort
I got a wikipedia theme for obsidian recently:

Obsidian markdown is a free note-taking software. It is very simple. You select a folder and it will save all data as markdown files in that folder.
You can also run multiple folders in parallel, it calls this "vaults."
The text in the markdown files can be styled using basic markdown syntax or html. There are various community plugins to enhance the experience further.

Export to PDF is also native.

You can get it here:

To install the theme, just make sure you have your file browser set to showing invisible files and then navigate to the respective Obsidian folder called ".obsidian."
In the ".obsidian" folder you will find the theme folder, where you will place your css file.
Then you can change it in obsidian settings.

my obsidian now looks like this

as compared to this:

I actually thought about using it do something similar to OP but I dont have the energy or focus ngl.
Godspeed nigga!

I've only skimmed through the first hundred pages, but this is very impressive thus far. I'm unsure how far you intend to take this, but I am interested in this project. It's a very interesting idea, that's for sure. It would be pretty cool if you turned it into a physical book somehow in the future as well, but I'd assume you want to finish beforehand.
I will certainly aim for it to be Published any way I can.
I also want to a Digital Version that is free to download.

If you want to Edit it, or make it better, Here is the link to the .docx Document.
View: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9yMSsC1WPmq6a60uNEYSJEthXPKjrNJ/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110136348874923696362&rtpof=true&sd=true

I will certainly aim for it to be Published any way I can

If you want to Edit it, or make it better, Here is the link to the .docx Document.
View: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9yMSsC1WPmq6a60uNEYSJEthXPKjrNJ/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110136348874923696362&rtpof=true&sd=true
While I appreciate the offer, I am definitely not qualified for something like that. However, if I could make any suggestions, it would be to add a table of contents and an index. Its a bit of a hassle to scroll through the whole thing. Still, it's pretty impressive thus far and better than anything I could do.

i saved it :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
giga high iq ngl
also giga high effort
I got a wikipedia theme for obsidian recently:

Obsidian markdown is a free note-taking software. It is very simple. You select a folder and it will save all data as markdown files in that folder.
You can also run multiple folders in parallel, it calls this "vaults."
The text in the markdown files can be styled using basic markdown syntax or html. There are various community plugins to enhance the experience further.

Export to PDF is also native.

You can get it here:

To install the theme, just make sure you have your file browser set to showing invisible files and then navigate to the respective Obsidian folder called ".obsidian."
In the ".obsidian" folder you will find the theme folder, where you will place your css file.
Then you can change it in obsidian settings.

my obsidian now looks like this

View attachment 1149933

as compared to this:

View attachment 1149934

I actually thought about using it do something similar to OP but I dont have the energy or focus ngl.
Godspeed nigga!
I'm member of the obsidian order...
(Please don't tell any mormies)

I expect this to be a fine book op

Prints me

I will not be downloading a random pdf from a stranger. Just infect yourself with malware theory. Wouldn't be surprised if this is some CIA scheme to backdoor our computers jfl

Is the racepill mentioned, if not then your book is invalid

Last edited:
While I appreciate the offer, I am definitely not qualified for something like that. However, if I could make any suggestions, it would be to add a table of contents and an index. Its a bit of a hassle to scroll through the whole thing. Still, it's pretty impressive thus far and better than anything I could do.
I added a Table of Contents! It certainly needed it,
I am working on the Index

There is also 2 books which illustrate the Dread of the World as fundamentally corrupt by default.
The World as Will and Representation - by Arthur Schopenhauer
The Philosopher of Redemption - by Philipp Mainlander

I mean we also have the incel wiki which does much of the same purpose. So be sure to contribute your original work tothe wiki as well so there are as many resources as possible for our brethren to btfo normies with blackpill facts and logic.

The more the merrier tho, nice work

How long has this taken for you to write and how have you pooled together this rich collection of references?

Also, how did you write an entire chapter in a day?

This is tremendously impressive. It is much better than Why Incels Are Right And You Are Wrong.

Seriously, have you read every single book and study referenced in this book? If so, then you are the closest thing to a doctor of the blackpill.

I read few first pages and have question:
Why we think that woman preferability for chads is bad, for person maybe, but if we disattach our ego we could see that the more of us doesn't have children therefore there is more children from chads therefore less suffering in the world.
If there is scientifical data that represent that beautiful people have better health, better iq, height and overal better humans, doesn't it better for government to incentivize encourage woman selection power, you have better population in a short time span of 1 century.
Other countries with Monogamy and religion, State-promotion of monogamy, Socially arranged or enforced monogamy would just fall of human evolution race.
Or i am just delusional, your opinions?

Just tell them you're an incel and a feminist to confuse them.