Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Dnr’ was never funny.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
Retards who say crap like ‘dnr’ in ID should be banned or at least get a 40% warning.

Saying ‘dnr’ isn’t funny & never was funny in the first place, it only shows that you have a room temperature IQ & can’t engage in discussion without acting like a retard dummy. Ok, let me guess, dIdN’T rEaD, hur, hur!

inb4 someone says it on this thread

Retards who say crap like ‘dnr’ in ID should be banned or at least get a 40% warning.
i always report them tbh

scum

@kay' response?

It's not meant to be funny

It's warranted sometimes, sometimes it isnt

You usually get what you give though, if the threads shit then...

I tough it was meaning "Do not read"

Its funny when the thread in question id low effort

Retards who say crap like ‘‘Dnr’ was never funny’ in the Lounge should be banned or at least get a 40% warning.

Saying ‘‘Dnr’ was never funny’ isn’t funny & never was funny in the first place, it only shows that you have a room temperature IQ & can’t engage in discussion without acting like a retard dummy.

DNR is equivalent of spamming

Saying ‘dnr’ isn’t funny & never was funny in the first place, it only shows that you have a room temperature IQ & can’t engage in discussion without acting like a retard dummy. Ok, let me guess, dIdN’T rEaD, hur, hur!
Dnr

Agreed

true. saying 'dnr' is just admitting that you have a low attention span and only like reading low iq bait content with lesser words

true. saying 'dnr' is just admitting that you have a low attention span and only like reading low iq bait content with lesser words
Indeed it’s also a zoomer infiltrator trait

Sometimes the DNR is useful, Gotta look at the context and why its said.
People do this when somebody makes a high IQ post though & that’s the problem.

Read every word

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back